Copeland Chevrolet

Service 888-203-6091 Service 888-203-6091

Count on Copeland!

Great To Deal With

by from Plymouth MA |

The smoothest purchase that I've ever had at a Car Dealership. I didn't have to deal with any high pricing or going back and forth with a Sales Manager. When I replace my 2nd vehicle within a Year, I'll be back to purchase here. I Highly Recommend Copeland Chevy.

great service

by from New Bedford MA |

Tony Mendoza was a great help when purchasing our new vehicles. He was very thorough, explaining everything in great detail. He presented himself in professional manner like no other. i have recommended him to all family and friends that are looking to purchase any new or used vehicles. On a scale from 1-10 i rank Tony (on performance, professionalism, and knowledgeable) a perfect 10.

New 2015 Impala 2LTZ

by from Taunton, Ma. |

I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions that I had with Russell Grant (salesman), Jason Pappas (general manager) and Steve (business manager). I was seriously looking to buy a new car for my wife for Christmas and had actually spent a few days tire kicking at quite a few dealers. I had narrowed our vehicle preferences down to either a Ford Explorer or a Chevrolet Impala, depending on whether my wife preferred an SUV type vehicle (Explorer) or a full size sedan (Impala). I am not the type of person to buy on a first visit. I like to view what's available, visit a lot of dealerships, get a feel for the people at the dealership, etc. I was impressed when Jason came out to speak to me after my first visit and test drive of an Impala at Copeland, but did not put any hard pressure on to make a deal immediately. He made it known that he wanted to sell me a car, but he did it without being too pushy. Copeland Chevrolet was actually one of the last dealerships that I actually visited, but my initial impression was favorable enough that I put them on my short list for round 2 of my vehicle shopping, which was the point at which I had already been approved by my bank for financing at a nice, low rate (3.24 percent) and ready to actually drag my wife around in order for her to test drive the vehicles and make the final decision. Our decision day came (Thursday, December 10th) and my wife and I started hitting the various dealers on my short list. She actually drove the Impala first, was suitably impressed and showed a preference toward the highest trim level (2LTZ). We then headed to the Ford dealership that had an Explorer that was on my short list, went into the showroom for assistance and waited and waited and waited and waited. We couldn't find a soul in sales. Some lady in a second floor office window kept looking at us, but obviously didn't summon anyone to help us. We then went to Copeland Chevrolet and she test drove the vehicle that we ultimately bought, but we didn't buy immediately. We decided to try that Ford dealer one last time, found someone willing to put a dealer plate on the Explorer, she test drove it and.................her personal preference went to the Explorer by a slight margin. Truth be told, she really enjoyed both vehicles. Now came time to chat with the manager at the Ford dealership. The salesman I had dealt with in previous days was supposed to be there from noon time on, but was a no-show. OK, things happen and we are now talking with the manager anyway. He's higher in authority, so I figure this is better. Well, any thoughts of a deal quickly blew up when he openly questioned my veracity when I told him that I had offers from other Ford dealerships on the same vehicle/option package that were clearly $700 to $750 lower than his. Rather than sharpen his pencil and do some extra math, he opts to sit and argue with me on whether or not these other Ford dealerships really offered the prices that I mentioned. It may have been a negotiating tactic on his part, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. My wife and I then started down the road toward Ford dealer #2 with the offer currently sitting at $750 lower than Ford dealer #1. I get five minutes down the road while my wife and I are both flabbergasted at what we perceived as disrespectful conduct by the manager at Ford dealer #1. Already a bit incensed at how we were treated, I then started explaining to my wife that I was also a bit miffed at how Ford treats veterans with incentives. Ford only gives a veteran discount if you are active duty, retired or within a few months of actual discharge date. Chevrolet was not pulling that crap. Their discount worked to the benefit of all veterans, even old goats like me that got discharged over thirty years ago. At that point, my wife says that her preference for the Explorer wasn't that much over the Impala, so let's skip Ford and start negotiations with the Chevrolet dealers. Agreed!! We decided to return to Copeland C

Service Rating

by from Stoughton, Ma |

Had my first experience with your service department on this vehicle and I have absolutely no complaints because it couldn't have been any easier. Inez was great with her assistance. She had the loaner car ready for me as promised and the fix on my car was done much faster than I had expected since there was a chance that the dash would have to be opened up. No complaints here thanks to the efficiency of your service department.

great service

by from Brockton Ma 02302 |

Would recommend this dealership to all my friends .Great service and the people are friendly .Car goes in and the car goes out .Very prompt .

Great Experience

by from Brockton Ma |

I don't think I have ever been treated better at any dealership when buying a car. I enjoyed it from beginning to end and the courtesy shown to my wife and me during the entire time was very friendly. I felt like I was dealing with family, not a car dealership. Jason, Lance and Steve were extraordinary to work with.

Great Service

by from Fall River |

I've been bringing my 2014 Chevy Cruz into Colonial South Chevy for routine factory scheduled maintenance and oil changes. The service is always the best and staff exceptionally helpful. I would definitely recommend buying a car from this dealership. Mj McManus

New Car Buying

by from Acshnet, MA |

Impala 2LT Sales crew was good & helpful. Only negatives: they seemed to try to hurry my decision on which car to buy. Once I bought car, the features were not explained that well. I am still reading the manual to find out how to use features. I would have deliberated a little more on which of the cars I had viewed.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Foxboro, MA |

I purchased a 2015 Spark and I absolutely love it. My experience at Copeland was easy and hassle free. Everyone from the salesman to the finance department was polite and friendly.

Great experience

by from Waltham, MA |

I visited Copeland after seeing a listing for a Chevy volt online. The overall experience was great. Everyone I dealt with were really personable with no hard sales tactics. They beat two other dealerships on pricing, and made the process as easy as possible. The only small complaint is that the online ad for the car had a large rebate included that I didn't qualify for, but I found that's typical for most dealerships (at least Copeland doesn't include trade in amounts for their online prices, which a lot of others do!). I'll definitely be calling up Tony at Copeland for my next car.