Copeland Chevrolet

Service 888-203-6091

Count on Copeland!

Great To Deal With

by from Plymouth MA |

The smoothest purchase that I've ever had at a Car Dealership. I didn't have to deal with any high pricing or going back and forth with a Sales Manager. When I replace my 2nd vehicle within a Year, I'll be back to purchase here. I Highly Recommend Copeland Chevy.

The Sales Managers at Copeland Chevy are #1

by from Easton Mass |

My service adviser was very pleasant and helpful to say the least.She was knowledgeable of the services rendered and quoted me a reasonable time period for me to wait and she was spot on.My car was returned to me promptly and enjoyed my visit immensely.

Great People in Service Center

by from Braintree |

You will love the staff in the service department the minute you arrive at this dealership. They just seem to really care about you and try to make you feel as comfortable as possible when spending money on fixing your car. I also found that their deal on tires was better than anywhere else.

Great service!!

by from Cohasset, ma |

The service center is great. The guy that met in the drive was so courteous. I was nervous that I was going to go broke fixing my car and he actually advised me of ways to save money. I thought he was very sincere and actually cared. I strongly recommend Copeland Chevrolet.

Happy customer

by from Dedham MA |

I bought a new Camaro 1SS on June 27, 2015. Lance Harrison was my sales person. Lance was very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. During the price negotiations there was no pressure at all. I felt completely at ease. We were able to quickly come to a fair an equitable price for the Camaro and for my trade in. I feel that I received an excellent deal. The next time I need to purchase a new vehicle, Copeland Chevrolet will be at the top of my list of dealers to visit.

well satisfied

by from Dedham, Ma |

We have always been treated very well here. The service is excellent and we keep coming back.

Service an A+

by from Braintree, MA |

This service department is great. I feel like they take care of you like your family. I brought my car in for an oil change and brakes. Everyone was extremely polite, professional and most of all trustworthy. I received a lot helpful information. I plan to purchase my next vehicle here. Just haven?t decided if I?m going new or used yet.

Great Service

by from Quincy, MA |

I took my car in to service for brakes. I thought it would cost a lot more than my local mechanic who I normally use. Not only was the price comparable, but the service staff was so friendly and professional. They use factory-covered parts which is important.

Awesome Dealer!

by from East Bridgewater, MA |

I was very impressed with the expertise of Nick Naples. He was fantastic! Overall my experience was superb! Every person I met and spoke with rates at 5 stars! The friendliest dealership I've ever encountered! I highly recommend Copeland Chevrolet to everyone who is car shopping! I love my Sonic!

Excellent To Deal With

by from Plymouth |

The Smoothest Car Purchase By Far. No back and forth with Managers. I felt relaxed the whole time. I'll go back to Copeland when I replace my other vehicle.

friendly service dept.

by from Brockton ma |

Very friendly service on the phone and in person. I was well informed of what the problem was. Service was done in a timely manner. I will return for service.