Dynasty Motors

Dynasty Motors

2610 N 23rd St, Wilmington, NC 28401

Used 888-254-9761

To help people feel good and look good!

Customer service after the sale

by from Cumming, ga |

Purchased a 2008 Land Rover LR2 from Luke and Jonathan in November while living in Myrtle Beach, SC. Extremely pleased with vehicle and follow-up. Noticed the low coolant level indicator was coming on periodically. Added coolant and didn't think much about it. Moved to Cumming Ga. In December and the problem persisted. Took it to a reputable service facility in Cumming - Scott's auto repair that deal in foreign car repairs. They did a pressure test on the cooling system and determined that the problem was a leak under the intake and the repair would cost a minimum of $500. Contacted Jonathan and Luke and told them the situation and the problem had existed since purchasing the vehicle. No questions asked they agreed to cover half of the repair cost even with me being out of state now. They sent me a check after receiving a copy of the repair invoice. These guys are unquestionably the most professional and ethical dealers I have ever dealt with. Currently working on purchasing a 2007 Jaguar from them for my wife. Will probably drive 6 hours to pick up the car after purchase but it is all worth it. Where are you going to find professionals who back their product like these guys. I cannot tell you how great these guys are and how great their vehicles are. If you buy anywhere else you are crazy. They stand behind their product and make sure you are and will be completely satisfied after the sale. You guys are the best.

Dynasty Motors responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Steve, It has been, and continues to be a pleasure dealing with you. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business once again, and are excited for you to eventually come and view our new location! Let us know when you would like to take delivery on your Jaguar Vanden Plas and we would be more than happy to accommodate in any way, shape, or form. Take care, and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Your friends at Dynasty Motors

Awesome Buying Experience!!

by from Marco Island, FL |

I was searching for a used Mini for my daughter (her first car) and found several listings on Cars.com. I'm in SWFL but didn't mind buying from anywhere, knowing most dealers will ship for a fee. My main concern was buying from a reputable dealer who would be honest with me since I'm out-of-state. Jonathan and the team from Dynasty exceeded my expectations in every way. From my first inquiry email to receiving the car, communication and customer service was top-notch. I requested more pictures of some areas of the car where I had concern and within minutes, Jonathan emailed live pics indicating minor door dings etc. and was totally transparent with the condition of the car. We negotiated a deal over the phone and I happened to be traveling to Orlando for business the next week.......Jonathan offered to deliver the car directly to my hotel! After receiving the car, I noticed a crack in the lower passenger corner of the windshield (occurred during transport). I emailed Jonathan a picture from my cell phone and he immediately offered to pay for the damage. Within days, I received a check from Dynasty for the full amount of a quote I received from Safelite AutoGlass. I highly recommend buying from these guys, you will be treated first-class and you will not be disappointed after the sale!!

Best place to buy a car

by from Wilmington, NC |

I?ve been buying cars for long time and never ever had i gotten service and respect like this. Dynasty motor is the best place to shop if in market for a vehicle. Dynasty motor will go out of its way to satisfy customer with repair after purchase.

More than we expected

by from Nashville, TN |

To be honest, I was nervous doing a deal on a car I'd never seen. I asked Jonathan to send me more detailed pictures of any imperfections and he sent them immediately to my phone. He said the body condition was a 7. When the car arrived, I saw that he had actually undersold the condition. It was in better shape than we had imagined but I appreciated his honest assessment. The deal was seamless and easy. I got more than I bargained for and there was no sugarcoating or fast double-talk. I would not hesitate to buy another car from Dynasty Motors.

Excellent transaction...Buy with Confidence.....

by from Hampstead, NC |

I have been buying cars a long time, but the service and care at this dealer is without question the best car transaction that I have done to date. Their knowledge was excellent and very friendly and hospitable. You can buy from here with confidence without question. Excellent seller...

Audi TT Bought & Shipped w/o test drive - LOVE IT!

by from Gadsden, AL |

I just purchased a 2010 Audi TT Coupe from Jonathan at Dynasty Motors. I made the purchase without seeing the car in person or test driving it & had it shipped to my front door step. This was, by far, the BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVER had! I reside in Gadsden, Alabama (which is 8+ hours from Wilmington) and had looked all over the states for a black Audi TT with tan interior. From the first moment I contacted Jonathan about the car, he was super helpful, friendly and accommodating. He even volunteered to come pick me up on a Sunday at the local Airport for a test drive. Since I had previously owned an Audi TT, I ask about just having it shipped to my house in Alabama. Jonathan offered to go around the car in detail and describe any imperfections as well as send pictures and videos of those imperfections to me via email. He discussed in detail and emailed me a copy of the car's inspection by the certified Audi mechanic. When buying a car out of state, the banks are somewhat hesitant to do the loan due to not immediately getting the title in hand. Jonathan checked in with me and also my loan officer several times a day to see what he could do on his end the help with the process. He emailed or faxed over everything we needed within minutes of our request, even sending the bank a copy of the title. I have never experienced anyone so courteous, professional and accommodating before. Jonathan made the buying process so SIMPLE & EASY. The car was delivered on time to my doorstep with a full tank of gas. The car was exactly as Jonathan described in every way. The delivery guys were also courteous and explained all the paperwork. Even after the car was delivered, Jonathan has checked in with me several times to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase and has happily answered all questions I had with 100% satisfaction. I can not say a big enough THANK YOU to Jonathan and the staff at Dynasty Motors. I LOVE MY CAR & will be definitely recommending them to all my friends and family. THANKS A MILLION!!!

2011 Camry

by from Wilmington, NC |

I bought a 2011 Camry from Jonathan in June and couldn't have asked for a better experience. After totaling the car I had at the time, I was in need of something quickly and for a reasonable price, and I got just that. This was also the first time I had purchased a car on my own. Jonathan guided me through the whole process and went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted and followed up after to make sure all was going well. He is definitely not your average dealer/salesman. He answered all of my questions, made sure I understood everything, made sure I got what I wanted, and treated me just like he would want his family to be treated. He even spoke with my dad to reassure him as well. A couple of months after buying, I noticed the maintenance light was coming on. I followed up with Jonathan and he said he would take care of it, no questions asked. It turned out to be nothing more than an oil change (even though I hadn't quite reached the mileage for the next oil change), but in any case, Jonathan is extremely professional and respectful and stands behind his product. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market.

Great experience!!!

by from Clayton NC |

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Chris and Jonathan couldn't have made it any easier and I love my new car! Everyone that works at Dynasty was overwhelmingly friendly and welcoming.

Dynasty Motors Friendly and Honest

by from Wilmington nc |

My husband and I purchased a 2008 LR2 Landrover from Dynasty Motors, Jonathan was very upfront, honest and helpful. He made the buying process easy. He followed up with every question we had it was an enjoyable experience.

Joseph L Perry

by from Wilmington, NC |

I was having problems with my car and was in a tight position. I went looking around at different dealerships around the Wilmington area. Came across two deals that I was interested in getting for myself. Their service to me has been very excellent. Working nightshifts with my schedule and having to looking for a vehicle at the same time has been very difficult. So this time has been very pleasant with this company of people and them keeping their word on things that they will take care for me as a customer.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

We bought a Mini Cooper from Dynasty Motors in July 2015. The whole process was an awesome experience! Johnathan and the staff were very professional and helpful during the whole process. It was a two hour drive from where we live and it was worth every minute. I would not hesitate to recommend Dynasty Motors to my family and friends for their next car purchase.