Toyota of North Miami

16600 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Used 866-920-0200

Excellent service, great follow through

by from Miami, FL |

I recently had a very positive experience at Toyota North Miami. The sales executive who assisted me, Karl Khalil, and the assistant sales executive Lexter Armenteros, were both exceptional. Karl had a very good approach to doing the deal and to seeing it through, and both he and Lexter showed a lot of attention to detail and follow-through, both in the deal process itself and in the various things that needed to get done to get the actual vehicle into my hands. Their follow through and attention to detail in particular impressed me. I would definitely recommend the dealership, and Karl and Lexter, to any friends and colleagues who are looking for a vehicle. Overall it was as good an experience as I could have hoped for.

Best Place To Buy A Toyota!

by from Miami, Florida |

It was here where I purchased a Toyota Tundra at a very affordable price. The salesman David Santana helped throughout the entire process! He made sure that I would drive off with a brand new truck. He made me feel very comfortable and even made me test drive the vehicle before I made up my mind. I had a very awesome experience at this dealership. Everything is brand new and it has such a calm and nice ambient. Time flies very quick when you are there. I would definitely look forward to recommend any of my friends and family and refer them to David Santana for being such a great salesman.

Great Experience!

by from Miami, FL |

If I had to describe my experience with Toyota of North Miami in one word, it will be WOW. From the minute we sat down with Ernesto Hidalgo, his primary concern was to understand and fulfill our needs. He made the whole process painless and very clear. He took the time to show us our options and see which vehicle will be the best fit for us. Ernesto worked his magic to get us the deal we were looking for on the car we wanted. If you are looking for great customer service and a great deal on a great Toyota, then stop by and look for Ernesto!!!

Buying a Toyota from this Dealer was wonderful exp

by from miramar,FL |

This experience was a wonderful and knowledgeable experience...

Service

by from Miami, FL |

I've been with Toyota for over 10 years. My experience has always been a good one. It was my mother who introduced me to your dealership when it was on 441. I've never had a problem with repairs or service. I like the new location and your service dept. employees are excellent!

100% recommended

by from Miami Fl |

Excellent attention, outstanding service. They let my car like new.

Great service and good environment

by from Miami, Fl |

I went for oil change and Kerlins Antoine was my technician as usual. He took care of me very well . He took time to explain to customers what service need to be done right away. He's a type of person that I recommend to people who go there for car service.

Toyota Tacoma Purchase

by from Miami, FL |

The sales process was initially a bit bumpy, but at the end of the day there were enough people who cared to get it right.

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

Miguel Lara from the service department was great!

excellent dealership

by from miami fl |

The process was amazing, Ernesto one if the internet managers was very help, walked in to look at eh inventory and left with a brand new car