Independence Mazda

6735 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

New 866-783-9238
Used 866-781-7968
Service 866-795-3164

Save yourself some heartache and shop here first!

by from Columbia, SC |

My 2004 Mazda 3 was totaled in an accident and I needed to find a replacement car ASAP. I spent several days looking for used vehicles located within 500 miles of Columbia, SC, and I had some disturbing experiences. I now have a great deal of empathy for people who can't afford to spend a lot of money on a car. Their options are limited. Independence Mazda was one of the last places on my list. I had almost given up for the day when I stopped there. I was delighted when I saw the condition of the car, which was exactly as advertised. The car was beautiful, everything worked, the CarFax report was clean, and the price was extremely reasonable. I bought the car on the spot. My friend and I knew what a great deal the car was because we had spent the day looking at my other options. David Sparling was the salesman. He did not apply any pressure on me to buy the car. I think he could see how rattled I was by the wreck so he went out of his way to help me navigate some pitfalls, like getting my SC tag transferred, contacting my insurance company, etc. I'll always have fond memories of David and the folks at Independence Mada--they were there for me when I really needed them, unlike some of the sales people at other lots who attempted to take advantage of a single woman who wasn't thinking as clearly as she normally would. Don't be like me. Save yourself a lot of time and heartache and go to Independence Mazda first!

Pleased...

by from Boone, NC |

After a long day of driving, looking, and searching for a car (and with one terrible experience at Keffer Mazda)....my son and I arrived at Independence Mazda and found the car he was looking for. Nick (the salesman) was "old school"...he was laid back and made the experience about us. Eric (the sales manager) was right on task and worked hard at the things we asked for help with on the vehicle. Mark (finance) tried everything in his power to get us within the parameters of where we needed to be with payments and got us an incredible rate. Mike (another salesman) wasn't even involved with the sale and assisted us in a number of ways....the staff was friendly, accommodating, and didn't mind dealing with a "somewhat" educated consumer. Looks like they are really putting their best foot forward in this new buyout from Montgomery Mazda.

Independence Mazda responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Dear Mr. Aggressive, Thank you for taking the time to review your shopping experience at Independence Mazda. You are right about us trying to put our best foot forward, and we hope to be your choice for service, and your next vehicle purchase. Enjoy your Mazda 3. Erik Nelson - General Manager - Independence Mazda