Best Auto Group

Best Auto Group

4053 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10466

Used 866-984-2520

Over 100 Luxury vehicles to choose! Guaranteed credit approval for everyone! Bad credit ok!

Zee was the friendliest out of them all

by from Brooklyn NY |

After visiting two other dealers in the Bronx I went back to Best ato groupi because I felt the sales person, Zee was the friendliest out of them all. He listened to what I was saying and gave us a good deal in the end. I highly recommend this dealership because they are not the typical come at you sales men. They listen to their customers and won't try to sell you something you obviously don't want or need.

Jacob is the Man! Beautiful Cars!!!!

by from Roslyn NY |

Honestly, being from Long Island the last place I thought I would ever go to is the Bronx for a car. I saw the car of my dreams on cars.com at Best Auto Group for thousands less than anyone else so I decided to call them . Jacob was very helpfull and professional and although other dealers turned me down because of my bad credit, he got me approved!!!!!! Everything from a to z went smoooooth and i would recomed them to anyone!!