Best Auto Group

4053 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10466

Used 866-984-2520 Used866-984-2520

Visit Best Auto Group for the Best Deals in the New York area. Lowest Priced Used Cars! Guaranteed Approval!

Jacob is the Man! Beautiful Cars!!!!

by from Roslyn NY |

Honestly, being from Long Island the last place I thought I would ever go to is the Bronx for a car. I saw the car of my dreams on cars.com at Best Auto Group for thousands less than anyone else so I decided to call them . Jacob was very helpfull and professional and although other dealers turned me down because of my bad credit, he got me approved!!!!!! Everything from a to z went smoooooth and i would recomed them to anyone!!

Thank you for the low payments!

by from Roslyn, NY |

Being that i am from Long Island I was skeptical at first just because they are located in the Bronx, but once i saw the 2013 Mercedes C300 4-matic i had inquired about all my worries faded. The car looked even better in person and drove flawlessly. Jacob helped me through the financing process and even though my credit was not the best he got me approved at an excellent rate. They have a huge selection of clean vehicles available. I would recommend them to anyone!!! Thank you so much!

2015 Chevy Suburban TLC DRIVER

by from Queens, Ny |

I have been a TLC driver for over 15 years so Ive been through this process many times (buying Cars). I came across Best Auto Group in the bronx. I must say it was not my first choice however after seeing they had a 2015 Suburban I gave it a try. Jacob Came out to help me and was very friendly and informative. Ended up buying the car from him the process was so easy they even had a special Tlc financing Program Will be going back there and having my friends go there as well

Zee was the friendliest out of them all

by from Brooklyn NY |

After visiting two other dealers in the Bronx I went back to Best ato groupi because I felt the sales person, Zee was the friendliest out of them all. He listened to what I was saying and gave us a good deal in the end. I highly recommend this dealership because they are not the typical come at you sales men. They listen to their customers and won't try to sell you something you obviously don't want or need.