Folsom Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Folsom Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

12545 Folsom Blvd, Folsom, CA 95630

New 866-984-2621
Used 866-984-2620

Get Paid For Your Trade at Folsom Lake CDJR - Home of the Car Doc!

The best!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I received excellent customer service from Steven Melis in the service department. I have noticed the decline in the customer relations provided by businesses now and he went way above and beyond to give me a good experience. Especially since I purchased my Dodge Charger from a Ford dealership that basically were backing out of what was contracted to me. Not only did my car get repaired but he called the warranty company for me and spoke to the mechanics at the other dealership so it was explained properly. He took time to explain things to my husband and myself and never made me feel like we were inconveniencing him. The rest of the staff were polite and friendly and they were all were more than willing to answer any questions. I would and will recommend having service with them. Also giving Steven a raise or something for restoring my faith in people standing behind their word and their work!

poor customer service

by from northhighlands,ca |

I bought a car here a year ago and just recieved info that my personal loan info was shared to an outside person not working for this company it was brought to my attention that dodges own finance assistant distributed the information i will never recommend anyone nor do business with this company again or any one who doesnt respect the privacy act

July 22, 2015

Hello, Lakisha: Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Part of our privacy statement can be found here: http://www.folsomcdjr.com/privacy.htm we sincerely apologize for any stress we may have caused you.

great service!

by from citrus heughts |

my girlfriend and i came in to look at challengers and maybe test drive one. We were greeted by Josh Setters our salesman. From start to finish all of our questions were answered with sincerity and detailed explanations. Josh definitely was not the typical "car salesmen". We left with our new hemi b5 blue challenger more than satisfied with the whole experience from start to finish...."I love the car"!!! thank you again Josh and the staff of folsom lake dodge.

May 25, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Mo.

how refreshing

by from citrus heights |

my girlfriend and I came in to test drive a new challenger. Josh Setters was not only a pleasure to deal with but extremely knowledgeable as well. he answered all of our questions and sincerely listened to our questions and had well informed answers. we left in our brand new b5 blue challenger. thank you folsom lake dodge!

May 25, 2015

Thank YOU, Mo! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We are so glad you loved your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Awsome exsperience

by from Sacramento Ca. |

my wife and I had been working with Josh Setters for a few weeks helping to find us the perfect used truck to suit our needs. He was incredibly attentive along with the managers Nick and Eric. We got a great deal and are extremely happy!

May 14, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Richard! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

New vehicle in 25 years!

by from Folsom Ca. |

Gabriel Loken at Folsom Lake was courteous and respectful to my wishes and found want I wanted in my price range! 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan!

May 4, 2015

We're glad to hear it, this is exactly how buying a car is supposed to be!

New Ram 1500 Laramie

by from Folsom, CA |

Great experience. Got the truck that I wanted for the right price. Service was great and Josh Setters was a boss working with us every step of the way. Would recommend to my friends.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, Dave! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Ms Thomas

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Folson Lake customer service was outstanding..... no hasles we walk in and had an overall pleasant experience with Ron "R.J." Johnson and Eric Stephens

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Jackie! We are so happy to had such a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

New truck from folsom lake dodge

by from camino, ca |

I was referred to Josh Setters at Folsom lake dodge by my brother who just had a great experience buying a new truck. We went and met Josh and he helped us buy our new truck. Over all a great experience and I will recommend him to everyone looking to buy a new truck or car.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, John! We are so glad you had a great experience with Josh. This is exactly the type of interaction we strive for.

Great service by Josh Setters!

by from Rescue, Ca |

Over the years my wife and I have purchased quite a few vehicles. Our experience last week at Folsom Lake Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram, however was by far the most satisfying. The facility was immaculate, well laid-out and maintained, and very pleasant. The dealership's inventory was large and varied, presenting a lot to consider. Dealing with Josh Setters on the transaction proved to be more like working with a long time close friend than a first-time-met sales consultant. Courteous, friendly, and with excellent communications and interpersonal skills, Josh was entirely focused on us, to the exclusion of all distractions. He was our "sales concierge" throughout the process, using excellent product knowledge to gather and focus our wants and needs into a clear picture of a Ram truck that would meet every expectation. And then produced one from inventory that matched that picture in every last detail and option; we couldn't believe it! During our preliminary discussion, our inspection and test drive, and then the negotiation process, Josh's attitude and demeanor was one that conveyed "yes, I'm sure we can do that". Yet at no time did we have any feeling of being "steered" or pressured, as at times happens in the course of a major purchase of any kind. Very positive and comfortable. The key net products of the transaction were two-fold. First, we're now the very proud owners of a FANTASTIC Ram 3500 MegaCab 4x4, accomplished at a totally reasonable price over a relatively short period of time. Second, and at least equally important, we concluded the deal with a firm respect for both Josh and the entire dealership. It was a win-win, all around! Josh, and Folsom Lake Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram in general, have earned our unqualified endorsement.

April 27, 2015

Ted and Linda Starr: Your kind words and feedback mean a lot. We are so happy you were thoroughly satisfied with your experience with Josh. This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your endorsement!