Merced Chevrolet

1485 W 15th St, Merced, CA 95340

New 888-264-0569
Used 888-259-4706
Service 888-279-9526

Merced Chevrolet...find new roads.

no pressure sales people

by from MERCED CA |

the most wonderful sales person helped me her name was Claudia and the other nice man was Jeff I purched a chevy Equinox For over 3000 less than priced with outher dealers! I was in and out in just 45 min and brought the car back for the full detail the following weekfantastic service! They have made a life long customer.

December 7, 2012

Cory, Thank you so much for letting us be part of your Certified Pre-owned experience, it was a delightful experience for us as well. We look forward to your first maintainance visit in our service department. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Claudia & Jeff wanted me to pass along wishes for happy holidays to you and your family. C.Scott Phillips GSM Merced Chevrolet

Service that keeps us coming back.

by from Merced, Ca |

Our 2012 Equinox had a tech issue, We needed the sound fixed and we use our car all week. Fortunately Tom, Gio & Curt were able to get us fixed on a Saturday! In and out in one day, now we have music while we drive the Central Valley. Thanks guys!!

February 14, 2014

I'm glad you can enjoy your music. Thanks for the feedback. Merced Chevrolet

Overcharged!

by from Merced, CA |

I have had a terrible experience at this dealership regarding repairs (I can not speak to the quality of their sales, only repairs). The fee's for basic repairs are twice that of PepBoys & Sears. I expected better quality since I was paying double the price, however was dissapointed to find that my car was not comprehensively examined and many issues remained unresolved-even after clearly researching and explaining the issues to the repair crew. I have been charged multiple "diagnostic" fee's, (hundreds of dollars) and yet the issues remain. The service workers are not friendly or helpful in their responses. I will no longer do business at this site. My car is only 3 years old and doesn't need "serious" repairs and these issues should have been easily resolved and well taken care of given that it's a dealership. I encourage others to consider Sears/PepBoys for repair. They have been friendly, professional and competent in my experience.

March 5, 2013

The first time the vehicle was in for a check engine lamp on (date 10/08/2012 ro#192501)and lof, tire rotation,and replacement of rear brake pads. The check engine lamp was found to be a camshaft intake solenoid and sai valve. The camshaft intake solenoid was replaced under warranty at no charge to customer and sai valve was ordered. The second visit was (10/11/2012 ro#192547) replacement of ordered sai valve which was ordered previously. Sai valve replaced under warranty at no charge to customer. The third visit was (1/11/2013) for check engine lamp on, exhaust cam actuator was replaced under warranty at no cost to customer. The forth visit was on (1/16/2013) the vehicle was brought in for no start no crank condition. The customer was quoted to diagnois the problem, the system check reveled a failed battery. Upon being informed of the findings the customer elected to bring in their own battery which we installed. The fouth and final visit when the battery failed was not related to any prior visits in anyway, We at Merced Chevrolet can not predict when a battery will fail. We were not at any fault in any way and no refund was given.

Happy Shopper

by from Los Banos, CA |

I went to Merced Chevorlet w/my husband to have our truck serviced. As we were waitnging,I went looking at the cars and fell in love w/the 2011 Chevy Cruze. Thomas the dealer took me for a test drive and I loved the handling of the car. He asked a few questions and before I knew it I was approved to take the car home!!! I got JUST the car I wanted and at a very reasonable price!!!

Great Service, nice workers!!

by from Mariposa, Ca |

Very pleased, someone was right with us everthing was straight forward.

December 12, 2012

Mike Thank you for letting our team be part of your new 2013 Chevrolet Cruze experience. We appreciate you coming down the mountain to see us. With the number of Chevrolet Cruze's driving in Mariposa it might be time to start the Mariposa Cruze club. You would get our vote for president of the club. Thanks again for taking the time to tell us how we did. Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! C.Scott Phillips GSM Merced Chevrolet

Buying Experience

by from Atwater, CA |

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW328i. Sergio, Scott and the entire team were extremely knowledgeable, and courteous. They made the buying experience pleasant. I would recommend them to everyone, whether your looking for a new or use vehicle.

December 9, 2012

Dan, Thank you for letting our team assist you and your wife with this BMW purchase. We look forward to helping your family in the weeks and months ahead. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you again C.Scott Phillips GSM

great customer service , and over all presentation

by from Merced , CA |

never been happier buying a car than buying one from merced chevy they got me in and out on the road in less than a couple hours all while providing friendly customer service in a professional setting.

December 5, 2012

Austin we are so glad you let us be part of your car buying experience! The entire team here at Merced Chevrolet knows you're going to enjoy your FIT. We will be with you all the way; Starting with your next service visit, until it's time for you to select your next car.

Best experience ever!

by from Merced, CA |

I had the BEST experience ever; as soon as we arrived to the dealership we were greeted and assisted by Miguel Arauza who offered me few options and worked with branch Manager Ray both had the interest in helping me get the best deal. They helped me find what I really needed and wanted and they didn try to push a sale of a vehicle of their choice. The Financial Manager Claudia Garcia, was amazing! She was very detailed, super friendly and showed interest in helping! She also helped me get a better percentage rate for my vehicle the Service department was also great. This is my 3rd Vehicle purchase and for the 1st time I was satisfied and felt that there are actually car dealers that have amazing personnel that care for their clients from the minute they walk in to the minute they walk out. Thank you Merced Chevrolet, I am 100% satisfied!

Good customer service no pressure, willing to deal

by from Mountains |

purchased a pre-owned certified car, easy to work out issues with purchase price and warranty.....would go back again.

November 3, 2012

Thanks so much for letting us be part of your Certified Pre-owned experience. The Sales, Service, Parts & Body Shop Teams here at Merced Chevrolet will be here to assist you when ever the need arises.Thanks Again! C. Scott Phillips G.S.M. Merced Chevrolet

Excellent experience!!

by from Merced Ca |

I had tried several auto dealerships before making contact with Merced Chevrolet. After 2 months of "There's nothing we can do for you" from other dealerships,

October 21, 2012

Gary,Thank you for letting our team be part of your Tahoe experience! It was our pleasure to make sure you and your family ended up with the Tahoe you wanted and needed; not having to settle for something you truly did not want. From the entire Team here at Merced Chevrolet (Sales, Service, Body Shop & Parts) We hope we'll see you at the next new owner get together January 26th 6pm. Thank you again, C. Scott Phillips GSM Merced Chevrolet

Good dealer

by from Chowchilla, CA |

They work with you. Also help get better loans. Also they help find the car you want not what they want sell.

September 4, 2012

Thank you for your praise & compliments, I will pass them along to our team. From the moment we greeted you, until we said goodbye, we really appreciate that you let us be part of your Charger experience. We know you're going to enjoy it. We look forward to the next time we can be of service to you or your friends and family. Thank you Again for choosing Merced Chevrolet C.Scott Phillips GSM Merced Chevrolet (209) 580-3526