Chatham Parkway Subaru

Service 866-693-7618

Home of the Unlimited Miles and Years Lifetime Warranty

Unexpectedly Great Buying Experience @ CP Subaru

by from Brunswick, GA |

First encounter was very good with No Pressure I was free to leave & go back an consider my purchase options. Marquis didn't send out a email 5x's a day he was very considerate of my space & purchasing time frame which I appreciate the other dealers it was totally opposite. Jimmy did a great job of executing the process of delivery once I came to pick up the exact Subaru that I had ordered which was a 2015 Subaru Forester. Mark Pandos the Finance Director was awesome he gave me the write to say yes to what I needed & no to what I didn't need it was a hassle free purchase process! Thanks Chatham Parkway Subaru for a Hassle- Free Atmosphere to purchase a vehicle!

June 18, 2014

Thanks for allowing the Brunswick area to know that we provide a hassle free car buying experience here @ Chatham Parkway Subaru of Savannah, GA...

Marquis is my favorite! :)

by from Charleston, SC |

Marquis did an amazing job in earning my business and proving value by purchasing through Chatham Parkway Subaru. He met the price I was looking at, gave me a fair trade for my existing vehicle, and made the purchase process quick and painless! They also are the only dealership offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty in the SE area and made it worth my while to drive the extra leg to do business with them.

2008 Honda Pilot-great ride

by from Townsend,Ga |

We just bought a 2008 Honda Pilot from here last week and our salesman Marquis Byrd was very pleasant. Mr. Byrd was not only friendly and patient but was very nice and respectful. I see why he has earned the last three years of Salesman of the Year. We love our new ride. Thank you I have already told people to go see him at Savannah Chatham Subaru!!

It doesn't get better than this!

by from Bluffton, SC |

Having purchased more than my share of cars in my life (you know when the floor mats get dirty.....) but this was different. From the very first discussion to getting the paperwork done - all done with care, no pressure just wanted to make sure everything was right along the way.

Love My Outback from Chatham Parkway Subaru!

by from St. Simons, GA |

Recently purchased an Outback after looking for several months, and at several dealerships in Jacksonville and Savannah. Marquis proved to be the best salesperson! He found us just what we wanted, at a fair price. When we picked up the Outback, he took time to provide a thorough orientation to the vehicle - something that does not usually happen in our experience buying a car or SUV. Thank you, Marquis! We are recommending you highly to our friends and to those checking reviews on car.com. P.S. We love the Outback!!!

Great Experience

by from Charleston SC |

Marquis went above and beyond with helping me purchase my first Subaru. I drove from another state to purchase this vehicle and when entering Savannah got turned around. I called the dealership and was directed by another salesman all the way to the front door. After meeting Marquis the process continued to be as smooth as possible. There were zero surprises and everything was exactly as we had discussed on the phone. He took the time to walk me through all details of the purchase and gave me the "Outback 101 class" going over all the features in detail. By the time i drove away I had an entire new outlook of the car buying experience. The dealership and Marquis continue to take the time to answer any questions that come up and I would 100% recommend this dealership and Marquis specifically to any of my friends and family.

June 16, 2015

Thanks for letting all of Charleston & South Carolina know that they do have options outside of their local area that is worth the drive cause we strive to go over & beyond for all of our customers to assure that they have a new outlook on buying a vehicle even if it's from your living room on your Tablet or from your Smartphone however we need to earn your business an provide you with a Great Subaru Buying Experience we are here to do so....

Great New Subaru Purchase Experience

by from Savannah, GA |

Just bought my 2015 WRX from here and had a great experience. Facility is nice and all staff were friendly and ready to help. Recommend working with Marquis Byrd, their internet sales manager. Marquis is professional, courteous, and ready to make a fair deal to win business. Mark Pandos, their finance manager, is also great. He and Marquis stayed late to finish my purchase. They will offer service plans and extras, like all dealerships do, so read each plan and decide if you want it. If you don't have much experience negotiating, take someone to help. All dealerships are similar in the purchase process - I found Chatham Subaru to be efficient and easy to work with. From Test drive to possession of new vehicle was 2 hours. I knew what I wanted and the deal I wanted. Marquis made it happen. As with any and every dealership, they are there to produce a proffit. Be assertive and reasonable and you'll find the sales team ready to help. Will update in 6 mo based on their maintenance service.

June 16, 2015

Thanks for Andrew for sharing you experience here at Chatham Parkway Subaru of Savannah we look forward to servicing your new WRX this fall or winter....

Malcolm and Marquis and Mark, all were great!

by from Fleming Island, Florida |

The model car that I wanted to purchase meant that I made the drive from northeast florida to savannah, georgia. I had great response via phone and email prior to making the trip and excellent customer care on site. I highly recommend the dealership and the Subaru vehicle!

June 16, 2015

Thanks for allowing the rest of Florida to know that we are a dealership that still believes is assertive & efficient teamwork to make sure that our customers are in and out but still getting all their automotive needs met while still having a great Subaru Buying Experience...

Vonne was wonderful

by from Charleston, SC |

Vonne was trying to help me out of a hard situation and to put me in a Subaru Forester. I am sure that he would have worked it out for me but the numbers didn't make sense to me. He was patient and kind and never nagged me or tried to force me into a decision I couldn't live with. I was unable to seal the deal at this time due to my own reservations. When I get things straight for myself, I will definitely go back to Vonne.

Smooth Experience and Friendly service

by from Orange Park, FL |

After putting my search criteria in cars.com, I was alerted to a dozen or more cars that fit that criteria. Chatham Parkway Subaru had one of those cars. We drove to the dealership (about 130 miles) after talking with Marquis on the phone. When we arrived the used car had not yet been processed, but he took us to the car, let us look and told us a little of the car's history. As we left, I asked him to e-mail me a fair price for the car after it had gone through the inspection process. He did just as he promised and three days later we returned to the dealerhip to pick up our new (used) car. The car had been inspected, detailed and was ready for delivery as promised. The paperwork went smoothly and quickly thanks to Marquis and Mark. We received good service, a fair price and a solid used car. Thanks to cars.com and to Chatham Parkway Subaru.

First time buyer

by from Savannah, GA |

Everything went smoothly. Great people and great experience.