United Imports Inc

United Imports Inc

142 Mill Creek Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32211

Used 888-793-7330

If you do not have it, we will be happy to locate the right car for you!

Knowledgeable, helpful

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Buying a vehicle from United Imports Inc. was a positive experience. We recommend this dealership! They are knowledgeable, helpful and honest. Their vehicles are fairly priced, nicely detailed and in good condition.

Amazing car buying experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

So I was sitting in Michal's office talking to my credit union on the phone and they wouldn't complete the financing because I was too upside down on my trade. I immediately thought, "crap! there goes my chance to get this BMW!" But Michal didn't even blink, he just kept working the numbers, talking to me about what we might be able to do to help them make sense for both of us, and so on... He came down even more on his price, I added more down, and long story short, after 3 hours I drove away in a sweet one-owner 325i. I'm thrilled with the car and the service. I'll definitely recommend United Imports to anyone looking for a clean BMW from a great sales team. Thanks Michal!

Nice cars, and personalities

by from St.Augustine Fl.. |

Michal, One of the owners is knowledgeable and friendly ..He was not pushy and let us decide.. Putting a deal together was easy. I did months of research before buying and I am glad I landed here..