CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

8910 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462

New 888-749-5902 New888-749-5902
Used 888-746-0895 Used888-746-0895
Service 888-750-1097 Service 888-750-1097

This is not your typical dealership.

By far, the nicest car dealership to work with!

by from Mokena, IL |

Sandy Tydd and rest of the staff are straight-forward and really listen to you. I made the appointment to look at the car and Sandy had it waiting outside the door for a test drive. She let us test drive on the highway, not just around the couple blocks near the dealership. We didn't talk price for a while, because Sandy's feeling was that you have to first decide if you love the car. When we did talk price there was no sitting around waiting to "run it by my manager" and then playing the cat an mouse game. There was none of that. It was heaven. Then when we met with Nick Hubbs, the Financial person, at the end, and he was the same way. Just polite, straight-forward and no pressure to add upgrades or extended anything. Now, I've purchased the car, love it, and getting more lessons from Sandy. She takes the time to share her knowledge and not her sales pitch. Best large purchase interaction I've ever experienced! Thanks, Sandy!

May 10, 2016

Thank YOU, Elena! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation and we hope to see you again soon!

Application of VS2000

by from Lansing, IL |

I had a Saturday appointment which is obviously their busier day. I was greeted by Jorge, who was both kind and professional. Seeing as my car is only a few weeks old, I had a few questions to ask that he seemed more than happy to answer. The process took a bit longer than I was told but everyone was so pleasant I didn't mind it too much. I would definitely recommend this service team.

Fast and fair

by from BURR RIDGE |

I do not like waiting for service and do not like dealers who look for ways to pad your bill with unnecessary service charges. CJ in Orland is both fast and fair.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for this fast and fair review, ACJ! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Friendly staff, fast repair, sloppy mechanic

by from Beecher, IL |

Visited May 6 to have my airbag inflators replaced under recall in my Mazda 6. Dealer had me set up an appointment, and they did a good job getting my car worked on quickly. I was in a bit of a hurry, so to save time the service writer Adrian asked if I wanted to skip the complimentary hand wash. Since I had just hand-washed it myself days prior, I declined it. They did a great job getting the repair done quickly and before I knew it they said my car was done. Despite being under construction for upgrades, the waiting area was still very nice. Unfortunately, what wasn't nice was finding a greasy hand print on my back door once I walked out to my car. But I had places to be, it took me 2 minutes to wipe it off, even if I was annoyed. Plus hey, I declined the wash after all. But then as I went down the road, I saw a greasy hair/forehead mark on the inside of the windshield, greasy hand prints below that, greasy hand prints all over the passenger side exterior mirror. Was there also a complimentary vehicle rub-down service I wasn't aware of? I get that the mechanics are probably used to the porters washing all the cars after they're done with them, but when the ticket has "NO WASH" written right on the front page in bold marker, maybe be a bit more mindful of your customer's vehicle and keeping it clean. I take pride in keeping my 04 Mazda 6 wagon in great shape, I wish this mechanic had done the same. Filling this out reminds me, I need to go windex some greasy marks off the inside of my windshield... Ugggh.

May 18, 2016

James6wagon we are sorry to hear this. Please contact me so we can help resolve the issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. - Bryan Reeder Customer Experience Director 708-966-1420

Great experience

by from Tinley Park, Illinois |

overall a very pleasant buying experience, would definitely recommend this dealership. Sandy, our salesperson, was thorough in her presentation and went over every feature of the new car.

May 3, 2016

We are so glad to hear this, MRycaj! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Awesome experience

by from Romeoville, IL |

My experience was nothing short of excellent. From the initial email contact, to the signed loan documents, all involved were professional, truthful and straight forward. Exactly what you want and deserve in a car buying experience. My sales person Dan Stelmach was unbelievable to work with. He should be commended for his honest and straight forward attitude. I have found a dealership I can trust. I look forward to having a long relationship with CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park.

April 27, 2016

And we look forward to a long relationship with you, Scotta32! Thanks again for this all-star review and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Great service!

by from Orland Park, IL |

I was stuck between buying a Mazda 3 and a Honda Civic. Chet did a great job convincing me to buy a mazda3 and explaining the features of the car and helping me overall. I am very happy with my Mazda and would recommend this dealership to others seeking a good car.

April 24, 2016

Thank you so much for this, Anthony! Enjoy your Mazda and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Excellent service!

by from Orland Hills |

I had lost my job a few years back so I had to trade in a vehicle which made me owe way more than it was worth. I took a chance and went to CJ Wilson Mazda to serif they could help my situation. Sure enough I left with a brand new Mazda 6! They helped me in getting into the right vehicle to offset the negative balance of my trade and was extremely courteous and patient with my frustrations! Dan even went throughly through the cars features with me so I can better understand. Would HIGHLY Recommend buying your next vehicle here! A+++

March 30, 2016

Thanks for this A+++ review, Kevin! And thank you again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Car buying made easy!!!

by from Oswego, IL |

Dan S. worked with me to purchase a new 2016 Mazda 6 for a good price. Dan and Nick were friendly and answered all our questions. Definitely the most straightforward, and pleasant, car purchase I have ever made. I'll go back to buy our next car.

March 22, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Garry! We hope to see you again soon in the ZoomZoomNation!

Buyer beware

by from Orland Park, IL |

Beware of their offer to take a deposit to hold a car. CJ Wilson took a deposit from me to hold a used car while I drove from Michigan. After the test drive I asked if there was flexibiltiy in the price, upon receiving an answer of no, I told them I would take the car for the list price, shook the salesman's hand, we had a deal. Then, as we were beginning the paperwork, the sales manager informed us the car had been sold to someone else a few minutes prior to me accepting the deal. I asked the sales manager and general manager what the purpose of the deposit was, their response was " to hold the car for a test drive". Apparently that doesn't include actually allowing a few minutes to decide to actually buy the car.

March 18, 2016

Rick we do apologize for the inconvenience. This kind of situation happens rarely. We pride ourselves on being fair and open with all interested buyers, and hope in the future we could work with you. Thank you.