CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

8910 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462

New 888-749-5902
Used 888-746-0895
Service 888-750-1097

This is not your typical dealership.

Outstanding Experience at Community Mazda!

by from Frankfort, IL |

I was debating between a Mazda 3, Honda Civic, and Hyundai Elantra for a new car after returning from working abroad for 5 years. The people at Community Mazda were especially friendly and helpful, and they were easily the most laid-back, honest, and knowledgeable group of professionals at any of the dealerships I visited. In particular, I can't recommend the assistance of Ernie or Jack enough. Ernie was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the cars I was looking at, and I never once felt pressured to buy. He spoke honestly and directly about the models from other manufacturers that we were considering, and he offered many reasons why he felt the Mazda was the best buy. The test drive was excellent, and once we had made our decision, both Ernie and Jack made sure that each stage of the buying process went as smoothly as possible. I never felt like I was being pitched, oversold, or pushed toward anything that I wasn't interested in. If you're in the market for a new car, I HIGHLY recommend giving this dealership a look. Make sure you talk to the people there, as they are very good at getting you to explain what you want and showing you the options that suit what you're looking for. Ask for Ernie, and you'll definitely be in good hands. He's a great professional and a great guy!

Awesome dealership and salesperson.

by from Lockport, IL |

Saturday I picked up my new CX5 and I am loving it. This is my second Mazda and I would recommend a Mazda to anyone. My salesperson was Rob Shephardson and he was awesome. He was very knowledgeable about the car and extremely patient with me especially with Bluetooth. LOL LOL . He was also very good about explaining the controls on the car and answered all my questions very well. Rob and Lou gave me a great deal on a 2015 CX5. I never had problems with my previous Mazda and the staff are awesome when servicing the vehicles. I would highly recommend Rob Shepardson and give him 5 stars. Thank you Rob. I love my new CX5.

Awesome buying experience

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Wanted to give a shout out to my salesperson, Daniel Stelmach, who was very helpful, friendly and extremely easy to deal with. I'm loving my new Mazda 6 and my buying experience went great. Buying from Community Mazda was a great experience and I'd definitely do it again!

First time mazda owner and lovin it

by from Mokena, iL |

Went in to buy a new car and I had Dan Stelmach as my salesman. He was awesome. Definitely took the time to find the best deal. He made the whole process super easy. Within two days I had a new car and the process was easy. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly! Took the time to explain all the awesome capabilities of the CX5.

Great experience at Community Mazda!!

by from Chicago, il |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone of my friend for most reliable cars and for a great car buying experience. First and foremost, I can't stress enough how amazing and kind everyone is in that facility. From the General Manager Lou Renfroe, to my salesperson Daniel Stelmach they made my experience stress free. Daniel, was so patient with me, the whole time I was there. He made sure that I knew everything about the car I decided to purchase from him. He explained the vehicle from the inside out. This was my first time buying a car and I was so afraid that I was going to get taken advantage of just to make a sale. That was not the case at all, they looked out for me and my best interest. I just told them what I was looking for and what my budget was and they gave me my options, that was the best part. I am so glad that my first buying experience was with these salesman. Throughout my whole experience I didn't feel pressured into buying anything. I wouldn't change anything about my experience.

Mazda CX-5 Grand Tour

by from Chicago,IL |

Great service provided in purchasing our CX-5. Sandra Tydd was very helpful and answered any questions we asked. Car was ready to go when we arrived at dealership & again Sandy did a great job of going over all it's features.

Great service at Community Mazda!!

by from Lockport, IL |

I just recently purchased a Mazda CX5. Very happy with the car I got. Salesman Daniel Stelmach did a great job spending time with me going over the different options available. He was very knowledgeable about the car and never pushy. I made sure when I went to purchase my car I went back to him because he made my car buying experience pleasant. Everyone at the dealership was very professional and helpful.

Top Notch Experience at Community Mazda!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a real good experience at Community Mazda! My salesperson was Dan Stelmach and he was so knowledgeable and helpful. It had been 11 years since I had bought a new car and a lot has changed over that time especially on the technology front. I wanted a car that had all of the latest "bells and whistles". I was a little overwhelmed at first to be looking at a car with so much technology. Dan did such a great job of explaining everything so well that by the time I made my purchase, I felt like a mini expert. I visited the dealership 3 times before buying my Mazda6 and never felt any pressure to make a decision before I was ready. My car was delivered from another location and then received my add-ons. During the final wash and before I left the dealership, the service department noticed a small scratch on the rear bumper. They insisted to fix it and quickly changed up the part before I left. I would not have noticed this were it not for their professionalism and integrity. I met the members of the service department and they were extremely nice. I know that my car will be in good hands were I to need anything. Overall it was a great experience and could not be happier with my purchase. The car is so sharp! Thanks Dan and the team at Community Mazda!

Great Service & Overall Experience:)

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Community Mazda made my car buying experience excellent! Dan Stelmach was my sales consultant and with his help I was able to buy my gorgeous new 2013 Mazda 3 sedan. He was very friendly and gave me options that included all of the needs and requirements I was looking for in a new car. With the purchase of my new car, I really like that I am guaranteed free hand-car washes for the life of my car. I also like that I was able to trade in my old car and have it towed by the dealership. Overall, the experience of buying my new car was excellent; I would recommend that if you are looking for a new or used car, it is in your benefit to check out this dealership :)

Above and beyond

by from Oak Forest, IL |

HI, I just purchased by Maxda CX9 from Jeremy Young this weekend. I was pleasantly surprised at his extensive knowledge of all of the Mazda vehicles offered at his young age. He was not pushy at all and let me make my own decision based on the facts he gave me. He spent a lot of time with me, even after the dealership closed (thanks guys), and did not make me feel rushed in any way. It was an easy and pleasant car buying experience and I love my new vehicle. Thanks Jeremy!!! You have a bright future ahead of you :)

Pre-Owned 2014 Mazda Mazda 6

by from Justice, IL |

I had a great experience at Community Mazda. I went and bought a Pre-Owned 2014 Mazda Mazda6. I waited to write my review to see how the staff would interact with me. When I showed up, Kelly came and waited on me. She was wonderful. She answered any question that I had and then if she did not know, she went and found out. She allowed me to test drive any vehicle and wherever I want to go. I went over to VW and did not get the same experience that I got here. It was very open at Mazda and they were very friendly. There was no pressure. I told her that I was also thinking about getting the VW Jetta and so she went ahead and printed out facts about both cars! It was nice to have in my hand some research between the difference. She accepted the other thoughts that I had. Now, I test drove two vehicles and found what I liked better. I probably looked at every car that they had on the lot. I ended up going with the certified pre-owned car. One little negative thing that I had was that some lady working at the desk told me the wrong price on a pre-owned vehicle. I did not like the conflicting information. I instead got it straighten up so it was much better. Then when I went to go purchase my vehicle, so many of the employees came and approached me and told me so new aspects of Mazda. I really enjoyed this because I heard different opinions. Overall, the experience was great. EVERY employee there was great! Everyone is willing to help out and give a hand. Compared to my experience at other dealers, I would choose Community Mazda any day. They do not just throw fact after fact at you. They will talk about the vehicle and the important parts and take questions. THEN after I bought the vehicle, I really enjoyed all of the follow up e-mails and calls that they made. They are willing to assist anywhere needed.