CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

8910 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462

New 888-749-5902 New 888-749-5902
Used 888-746-0895 Used 888-746-0895
Service 888-750-1097 Service 888-750-1097

This is not your typical dealership.

Awesome experience

by from Romeoville, IL |

My experience was nothing short of excellent. From the initial email contact, to the signed loan documents, all involved were professional, truthful and straight forward. Exactly what you want and deserve in a car buying experience. My sales person Dan Stelmach was unbelievable to work with. He should be commended for his honest and straight forward attitude. I have found a dealership I can trust. I look forward to having a long relationship with CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park.

April 27, 2016

And we look forward to a long relationship with you, Scotta32! Thanks again for this all-star review and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Great service!

by from Orland Park, IL |

I was stuck between buying a Mazda 3 and a Honda Civic. Chet did a great job convincing me to buy a mazda3 and explaining the features of the car and helping me overall. I am very happy with my Mazda and would recommend this dealership to others seeking a good car.

April 24, 2016

Thank you so much for this, Anthony! Enjoy your Mazda and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Excellent service!

by from Orland Hills |

I had lost my job a few years back so I had to trade in a vehicle which made me owe way more than it was worth. I took a chance and went to CJ Wilson Mazda to serif they could help my situation. Sure enough I left with a brand new Mazda 6! They helped me in getting into the right vehicle to offset the negative balance of my trade and was extremely courteous and patient with my frustrations! Dan even went throughly through the cars features with me so I can better understand. Would HIGHLY Recommend buying your next vehicle here! A+++

March 30, 2016

Thanks for this A+++ review, Kevin! And thank you again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Car buying made easy!!!

by from Oswego, IL |

Dan S. worked with me to purchase a new 2016 Mazda 6 for a good price. Dan and Nick were friendly and answered all our questions. Definitely the most straightforward, and pleasant, car purchase I have ever made. I'll go back to buy our next car.

March 22, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Garry! We hope to see you again soon in the ZoomZoomNation!

Buyer beware

by from Orland Park, IL |

Beware of their offer to take a deposit to hold a car. CJ Wilson took a deposit from me to hold a used car while I drove from Michigan. After the test drive I asked if there was flexibiltiy in the price, upon receiving an answer of no, I told them I would take the car for the list price, shook the salesman's hand, we had a deal. Then, as we were beginning the paperwork, the sales manager informed us the car had been sold to someone else a few minutes prior to me accepting the deal. I asked the sales manager and general manager what the purpose of the deposit was, their response was " to hold the car for a test drive". Apparently that doesn't include actually allowing a few minutes to decide to actually buy the car.

March 18, 2016

Rick we do apologize for the inconvenience. This kind of situation happens rarely. We pride ourselves on being fair and open with all interested buyers, and hope in the future we could work with you. Thank you.

RECOMMEND

by from Palos Hills, IL |

Everyone was very helpful! I was very pleased with the time spent at the actual dealership, only 2 hours! Ahead of time, everyone gathered all of the necessary information for my visit to not waste my time. For someone who doesn't have the best of credit they were still able to work with me and get me my own loan. I would definitely recommend CJ Wilson!

March 2, 2016

Thanks for this, Katrina! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

RECOMMEND

by from Palos Hills, IL |

March 2, 2016

Thanks for this, Katrina! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Easy Peasy

by from Palos Heights, IL |

Joe really made the whole new car experience easy and stress free. He made sure that whatever car/vehicle I looked at was within my budget. He was respectful that I had a set budget and didn't try and completely blow it out of the water like most sales people do. He also never made me feel pressured into making a decision. He was up front with me the whole time and seemed more like a friend than a sales person. Best car buying/leasing experience I have had! They have a customer for life!!!!

February 19, 2016

Thanks so much for this, DEBRUYNHC! And thanks again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

GREAT DEAL

by from LOCKPORT IL |

As much as I hate car shopping, Kris K and Krystal made the process painless. After 2 weeks of car shopping, I was all set to purchase a different car. I came to Mazda to see what they could do for me. I was greeted at the door by the general manager Kris K. He introduced me to Krystal who showed me the Mazda 3. After going for a test drive & discussing price, I knew that this was the car for me. In comparing previous cars in this classification, I got way more car for the same price as the competition. They listened to what I wanted in my new car and did not try to up-sell me. I was very pleased that I was treated with respect as I did not have my husband with me when I purchased the Mazda 3. I informed Krystal that I did not want to spend hours in the dealership waiting/completing the paperwork. The whole process took about 2 hours from the time I walked into the dealership to the time I drove home with my new car. Everyone was very friendly. I have had my car now for 1 month and I ABSOLUTELY love it!!! I would recommend CJ Mazda for anyone in the market for a new car.

October 17, 2015

We ABSOLUTELY love this endorsement! Thanks again for coming in, Marianne, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Great experience!

by from Orland Park, IL |

I came in right at open on a Saturday morning. Sandy Tydd helped my father and I purchase a 2016 Mazda3! Sandy was awesome and very knowledgeable. She showed me the car and walked me through everything I needed to know. Also was in a time crunch and the dealership was very quick, but precise with the whole process. Great facility and very friendly employees! I am very happy I purchased through CJ Wilson!

October 9, 2015

We are very happy you purchased through CJ Wilson as well! Thanks for this review, enjoy the Mazda3 and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!