Fette Infiniti

1137 US-46, Clifton, NJ 07013

New 888-440-5328
Used 888-439-5992
Service 888-450-8461

Family Owned and Operated Since 1952!

Great people to buy a car from

by from Paterson, NJ |

After 10 years with my current Infiniti, I decided it was time to look into a new Infiniti. I walked in the dealer looking a little less than presentable however, my Sales Person Steve did not prejudge me in any way. He worked with me as if I was a loyal customer. From introduction, to closing everyone was great to deal with, pleasant, and no pressure. They addressed all my concerns, help guide me in the right decision making direction, and were incredibly professional. Everything I would expect when purchasing an Infiniti. I am glad that I will continue my loyalty to a great brand and now I have found a great dealer to work with. I would highly recommend working with Fette Infiniti, I don't see anyway you would be let down.

June 4, 2015

Mr. O, thank you for your business & for taking the time to write this kind review. Whenever you visit Fette Infiniti, expect & accept nothing less than that same kind of world-class treatment. Steve & the entire staff appreciates your business. Thanks for the entire team at Fette Infiniti.

Great dealership

by from Little Falls, New Jersey |

Highly recommend this dealership - I leased my new Infiniti and service here also!

June 11, 2015

Theresa, On behalf of the entire team at Fette Infiniti, thanks for your continued business. We strive to always offer you a world-class experience. We really appreciate your time to recommend our service department & dealership. Thanks again for your continued business.

Great buying experience, could not ask for more!

by from Clifton, NJ |

I went to Fette after turning down a few other vehicles from a different dealership, because they were not up to my (very high) mechanical standards. Rami was my salesman, and he was absolutely the best I have ever dealt with - not pushy, very knowledgeable, and overall just a great guy. Fette did not have any vehicles in the color I was looking for, but they were able to show me a car they had just hours ago received off a lease - not yet even listed for sale. This car ended up being all I was looking for - then came the question of money. I let Rami know what I could do, which was certainly less than the list price. Rami came to me with an offer that fit my budget right from the get-go, and went above and beyond with Charles (the sales manager) to make it happen for me. When it comes time for me to get another vehicle, Fette will be the only place I go, and Rami will be the man I ask for! I could not give a higher recommendation for the quality of cars, service, or selection. Ask for Rami and you will be well taken care of!

June 11, 2015

Dan Worts, On behalf of Rami & Fette Infiniti, we really appreciate your business, as well as, this lovely review. You should only expect & accept the same level of treatment, whenever you interact with Rami or any member of Fette Infiniti. Thanks for your business & the review.

My Scion TC

by from Owego, NY |

I recently purchased a used Scion TC from Fette Infiniti and everyone was extremely helpful and customer service oriented. This was my first car purchase and they made it so easy that I would recommend anyone looking to go to them. They took care of everything and the sales manager Matthew was very helpful and made sure I went home with my new car that same day. Great dealership to buy from.

April 27, 2015

Adam, We really appreciate that you took time out to write this review. You should always expect & accept nothing less than that same level of service whenever you interact with Matthew & the entire Fette team. Thanks again for your business & welcome to the family.

Great experience!! Above and Beyond!!

by from Clifton NJ |

I purchased a truck Saturday from Simon at Fette Infiniti in Clifton. It was an excellent experience. My sales rep was courteous, honest, and very knowledgeable. I also dealt with pre-owned sales manager Matthew Tatalikas who was also fantastic and a pleasure to interact with. Matthew and Simon made my day at the dealer a painless process. I got a great deal. The truck and paperwork was thoroughly explain to me. I took my truck home same day with results higher than my expectations. I would recommend Fette Infiniti to all friends, family, and anyone looking for an exceptional buying process like no other. Thanks Fette, Matthew and Simon.

April 27, 2015

FX35 Buyer, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I'm pleased you were able to experience the Fette way of purchasing a vehicle - nothing but world-class treatment. Simon & Matthew are both assets to this company & only know to provide top-tier service. Whenever you interact with us, expect & accept nothing less than this same experience. Thanks again from Fette Infiniti.

My QX60

by from Clifton |

This is my best experience in 20 years of leasing different brand including MERCEDES AND BMW. Simon hands down great person to work with, very knowledgeable and business savvy

March 5, 2015

Thanks for choosing Simon & Fette Infiniti to purchase your QX60. We really appreciate your business & the review. Accept nothing less than that same level of treatment whenever you visit us. Thanks again from Fette Infiniti.

Great experience

by from New jersey |

I got my QX50 from Simon. The overall experience was great. Vey helpful staff and they have sens of urgency. It took me 2 hours only to drive back home with new car

March 5, 2015

Roseann, thanks for choosing Simon & Fette Infiniti to purchase your QX50. We really appreciate your business & the review. Accept nothing less than that same level of treatment whenever you visit us. Thanks again.

great sales force

by from PATTERSON, NEW JERSEY |

great selection and sales were a great help. loved the car has all the features I wanted. They even had it in the color I was looking for

December 30, 2014

Elizabeth, I'm glad we were able to provide a delightful experience for you. We are grateful you chose us to do business with. We're forever grateful, Fette Infiniti

Just Great!!!!!!!

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

Just purchased my new Q50 from Fette Infiniti and it was the best experience I've ever had while purchasing a car. Everyone was on point from start to finish, just a great things about that staff. The way they take there time on going over the vehicle was the best, especially for us older clients. Will definitely recommend anyone looking into buying a car to check out Fette Infiniti if they haven't done so.

December 30, 2014

Matt, thank you for your business & also for taking the time to complete review. We're always pleased to know that our staff provides the highest level of service. Expect nothing less whenever you interact with us. Thanks for your business.

Quick n Easy

by from Newark, NJ |

I was online to research for used cars and this dealership had what I was looking for. I called them up and made a deal right over the phone. I went into the dealership and was in and out within and hour. It was the easies and fastest process I ever had. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends.

December 29, 2014

I'm glad we were able to make your car-buying experience easy & enjoyable. We aim to please. Thanks for your business.

3rd Infiniti from Fette

by from STATEN ISLAND, NY |

This is my 3rd vehicle from Fette...2nd lease. Each time I had a different sales associate which tells you of the business approach the Fette family bestows upon their employees. Each time I walked away with total satisfaction. They just made it that way. Professionalism, courtesy, going the extra mile in making this a great experience, etc etc.... From the inception of our communications which went on for weeks due to my business travelling.... Rami who was my sales associate, had excellent follow thru skills in making this happen. He followed up with either phone calls or emails or texts. He is a credit to this dealership !!! When I came into the showroom it was seamless....all the way down to my meeting with the Finance dept. and Fernando. A real pro , as well I have no relatives or friends working here...this review is strictly and honestly speaking of my experience here at Fette. In other words, I have no reason to make this up. I would implore anyone looking for an Infiniti vehicle..to start with Fette before any other dealership and try to prove me wrong. I live over an hour away ....I do not travel here for the car ride. It was satisfaction all the way !! Les Sloman Staten Island , NY

December 30, 2014

Thanks for your loyalty & business. We really appreciate it & will continue to provide you with that type of experience during every interaction. Thanks again...