Fette Infiniti

1137 US-46, Clifton, NJ 07013

New 888-440-5328 New 888-440-5328
Used 888-439-5992 Used 888-439-5992
Service 888-450-8461 Service 888-450-8461

Family Owned and Operated Since 1952!

Great place

by from Hillside nj |

I have a 2012 m37x and i bring my vehicle to fette for everything. I havent had many issue with the car. When i do the fette team is great. They are informative helpful and very knowledgeable. This is the only place that i will let work on my vehicle.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. We are happy to hear that our team is able to provide you with exceptional service!

Awesome Experience, Fast and Easy Transaction

by from Kissimmee, FL |

I negotiated everything over the phone with the BDC manager, and then was passed on to Simone, He came and picked me up at work. He was very pleasant, and polite. We arrived at the dealer, and i was out with my new car in less than 20 minutes. No Pressure, just a smooth transaction. This was by far the fasted transaction in the car business i've ever done. Thank you Fette Infiniti and all the staff members. Eddie Cordero

November 26, 2015

Eddie, On behalf of the entire Fette Infiniti staff, we would like to thank you for doing business with us. Also, taking time to write this review to highlight your excellent experience is appreciated. Please expect & accept only the best experience when you interact w/Fette Infiniti. Thanks again, Eddie. Ray

Great Experience!!!

by from clifton, nj |

I was in the market for an suv after comparing many brands i decided to check out the Qx60, the staff was great and friendly they even baked cookies for my kids! the whole process was easy and fun. Thank you!

November 25, 2015

J2ymaa, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience. Expect & accept nothing less than the best when you interact w/Fette Infiniti. Thanks again.

Great dealership

by from Little Falls, New Jersey |

Highly recommend this dealership - I leased my new Infiniti and service here also!

June 11, 2015

Theresa, On behalf of the entire team at Fette Infiniti, thanks for your continued business. We strive to always offer you a world-class experience. We really appreciate your time to recommend our service department & dealership. Thanks again for your continued business.

Great buying experience, could not ask for more!

by from Clifton, NJ |

I went to Fette after turning down a few other vehicles from a different dealership, because they were not up to my (very high) mechanical standards. Rami was my salesman, and he was absolutely the best I have ever dealt with - not pushy, very knowledgeable, and overall just a great guy. Fette did not have any vehicles in the color I was looking for, but they were able to show me a car they had just hours ago received off a lease - not yet even listed for sale. This car ended up being all I was looking for - then came the question of money. I let Rami know what I could do, which was certainly less than the list price. Rami came to me with an offer that fit my budget right from the get-go, and went above and beyond with Charles (the sales manager) to make it happen for me. When it comes time for me to get another vehicle, Fette will be the only place I go, and Rami will be the man I ask for! I could not give a higher recommendation for the quality of cars, service, or selection. Ask for Rami and you will be well taken care of!

June 11, 2015

Dan Worts, On behalf of Rami & Fette Infiniti, we really appreciate your business, as well as, this lovely review. You should only expect & accept the same level of treatment, whenever you interact with Rami or any member of Fette Infiniti. Thanks for your business & the review.

Great people to buy a car from

by from Paterson, NJ |

After 10 years with my current Infiniti, I decided it was time to look into a new Infiniti. I walked in the dealer looking a little less than presentable however, my Sales Person Steve did not prejudge me in any way. He worked with me as if I was a loyal customer. From introduction, to closing everyone was great to deal with, pleasant, and no pressure. They addressed all my concerns, help guide me in the right decision making direction, and were incredibly professional. Everything I would expect when purchasing an Infiniti. I am glad that I will continue my loyalty to a great brand and now I have found a great dealer to work with. I would highly recommend working with Fette Infiniti, I don't see anyway you would be let down.

June 5, 2015

Mr. O, thank you for your business & for taking the time to write this kind review. Whenever you visit Fette Infiniti, expect & accept nothing less than that same kind of world-class treatment. Steve & the entire staff appreciates your business. Thanks for the entire team at Fette Infiniti.

My Scion TC

by from Owego, NY |

I recently purchased a used Scion TC from Fette Infiniti and everyone was extremely helpful and customer service oriented. This was my first car purchase and they made it so easy that I would recommend anyone looking to go to them. They took care of everything and the sales manager Matthew was very helpful and made sure I went home with my new car that same day. Great dealership to buy from.

April 27, 2015

Adam, We really appreciate that you took time out to write this review. You should always expect & accept nothing less than that same level of service whenever you interact with Matthew & the entire Fette team. Thanks again for your business & welcome to the family.

Great experience!! Above and Beyond!!

by from Clifton NJ |

I purchased a truck Saturday from Simon at Fette Infiniti in Clifton. It was an excellent experience. My sales rep was courteous, honest, and very knowledgeable. I also dealt with pre-owned sales manager Matthew Tatalikas who was also fantastic and a pleasure to interact with. Matthew and Simon made my day at the dealer a painless process. I got a great deal. The truck and paperwork was thoroughly explain to me. I took my truck home same day with results higher than my expectations. I would recommend Fette Infiniti to all friends, family, and anyone looking for an exceptional buying process like no other. Thanks Fette, Matthew and Simon.

April 27, 2015

FX35 Buyer, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I'm pleased you were able to experience the Fette way of purchasing a vehicle - nothing but world-class treatment. Simon & Matthew are both assets to this company & only know to provide top-tier service. Whenever you interact with us, expect & accept nothing less than this same experience. Thanks again from Fette Infiniti.

My QX60

by from Clifton |

This is my best experience in 20 years of leasing different brand including MERCEDES AND BMW. Simon hands down great person to work with, very knowledgeable and business savvy

March 5, 2015

Thanks for choosing Simon & Fette Infiniti to purchase your QX60. We really appreciate your business & the review. Accept nothing less than that same level of treatment whenever you visit us. Thanks again from Fette Infiniti.

Great experience

by from New jersey |

I got my QX50 from Simon. The overall experience was great. Vey helpful staff and they have sens of urgency. It took me 2 hours only to drive back home with new car

March 5, 2015

Roseann, thanks for choosing Simon & Fette Infiniti to purchase your QX50. We really appreciate your business & the review. Accept nothing less than that same level of treatment whenever you visit us. Thanks again.