Virginia Premier Auto

Virginia Premier Auto

1420 Chamberlayne Ave, Richmond, VA 23222

Used 888-780-0249

GREAT CARS AT GREAT PRICES!

Highly Recommend

by from Richmond, VA |

Awesome experience from start to finish with Joe and Jacob at Virginia Premier Auto. Before going to see the car in person, I already had a great feel for what the car looked like inside and out because of all the high quality pictures that they had posted online. I found these provided an accurate representation of the condition of the car (which was very good for a used vehicle). I was also really impressed by Virginia Premier Auto's indoor "showroom" as well. It is temperature-controlled and keeps the cars (and shoppers) protected from any potential outdoor elements. When it came to pricing, I thought they were very competitive when compared to similar cars for sale around town, and so we were able to reach a deal pretty quickly. I drove the car home that day. It has been several weeks now, and the car has been wonderful with everything running smoothly - just like my experience with Joe and Virginia Premier Auto!

Nice car, good price and great service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a 2001 Toyota Celica from Joe at Virginia Premier Auto. Joe (and his associate) couldn't have made the buying process any better for me. Although I was concerned about buying a car out of State, Joe was very responsive to my calls and e-mails. He posted a lot of pictures about the car, and when I asked for a few more showing the engine, I received them minutes later. Since I was driving 3 hours to see the car, Joe promised to hold the car for me until I had a chance to arrive on site. Due to a delay, I didn't make it until 4:15 on a Friday afternoon. Joe was very patient and spent as much time with me as I needed to decide to purchase the vehicle. At no time did I feel pressured to purchase the vehicle. Joe's price was good from the beginning (compared to an identical vehicle I saw on Cars.com in Atlanta that actually sold for over a thousand more than Joe's price). Still, I asked Joe to come down a bit, and he willingly did. I brought the vehicle home and had it checked out by my mechanic who saw it was in excellent shape. I've had the car for over a month now and had wanted to wait to submit my review, just in case. I am glad I purchased this vehicle and even delighted that I had the opportunity to buy from this seller. I could tell that they valued me as a client, and the service even continued after I purchased it. I had to ask for a form when I went to register my vehicle in NC and Joe responded to my request, again, in minutes. Turn out, I didn't need the form because Joe gave me everything I needed when I purchased it from him. I also liked the he keeps the vehicles indoors - out of the elements. I would definitely buy from Joe and Virginia Premier Auto again. From start to finish, and beyond, I have been impressed with this business. 6 weeks and I still love the car!