Virginia Premier Auto

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1420 Chamberlayne Ave, Richmond, VA 23222

Great salesman, Wonderful indoor sales lot.

by from Richmond, Va. |

Baught a great truck at a great price. No high pressure salesmen here. Vary Happy with the whole process.

Recommend!

by from Glen Allen VA |

These guys are great. Everything was above my expectations. Both employees knew the paperwork inside and out making the process easy and simple. Jake was my main contact and was easy to reach throughout the process. He even has the store line ring his cell phone after hours. Its hard to find that level of service these days. Also the facility is really nice. The address is on Chamberlayne Ave in Richmond VA but the vehicles are all stored in a huge indoor showroom. You really need to see the display of nice vehicles inside to appreciate all these guys have to offer. I took my Honda Accord to my mechanic before completing the purchase and even the mechanic was interested in the car. These guys have a knack for finding really nice cars. Highly recommended!! Mark K.

Highly Recommend

by from Richmond, VA |

Awesome experience from start to finish with Joe and Jacob at Virginia Premier Auto. Before going to see the car in person, I already had a great feel for what the car looked like inside and out because of all the high quality pictures that they had posted online. I found these provided an accurate representation of the condition of the car (which was very good for a used vehicle). I was also really impressed by Virginia Premier Auto's indoor "showroom" as well. It is temperature-controlled and keeps the cars (and shoppers) protected from any potential outdoor elements. When it came to pricing, I thought they were very competitive when compared to similar cars for sale around town, and so we were able to reach a deal pretty quickly. I drove the car home that day. It has been several weeks now, and the car has been wonderful with everything running smoothly - just like my experience with Joe and Virginia Premier Auto!

Nice car, good price and great service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a 2001 Toyota Celica from Joe at Virginia Premier Auto. Joe (and his associate) couldn't have made the buying process any better for me. Although I was concerned about buying a car out of State, Joe was very responsive to my calls and e-mails. He posted a lot of pictures about the car, and when I asked for a few more showing the engine, I received them minutes later. Since I was driving 3 hours to see the car, Joe promised to hold the car for me until I had a chance to arrive on site. Due to a delay, I didn't make it until 4:15 on a Friday afternoon. Joe was very patient and spent as much time with me as I needed to decide to purchase the vehicle. At no time did I feel pressured to purchase the vehicle. Joe's price was good from the beginning (compared to an identical vehicle I saw on Cars.com in Atlanta that actually sold for over a thousand more than Joe's price). Still, I asked Joe to come down a bit, and he willingly did. I brought the vehicle home and had it checked out by my mechanic who saw it was in excellent shape. I've had the car for over a month now and had wanted to wait to submit my review, just in case. I am glad I purchased this vehicle and even delighted that I had the opportunity to buy from this seller. I could tell that they valued me as a client, and the service even continued after I purchased it. I had to ask for a form when I went to register my vehicle in NC and Joe responded to my request, again, in minutes. Turn out, I didn't need the form because Joe gave me everything I needed when I purchased it from him. I also liked the he keeps the vehicles indoors - out of the elements. I would definitely buy from Joe and Virginia Premier Auto again. From start to finish, and beyond, I have been impressed with this business. 6 weeks and I still love the car!