Wholesale Inc.

(5.0) 1 Reviews

1408 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203

1 of 1 review

By far one of my favorite car buying experiences

by from Ft Leonard wood MO |

I may have not been able to buy a car here due to my own credit but I felt so helped by the wonderful staff there at wholesale Nashville. They made me feel welcome and tried really hard to find me a rate when I couldnt. And even offered to search for me multiple days. Did not try to push any outrageous rates or other cars on me they focused on my interests and took the time to build a friendly seller-customer relationship. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone on the hunt for a ride. My dealer was Mr. Jim Philips. Mr. Phillips did his best to make me feel comfortable with my purchase and answered literally every question I had, and one thing I really liked was that due to rain conditions he even pulled the car I was looking at up under cover and wiped the rain off so I could see the condition clearyZ I really liked that. Thanks a lot again to the wonderful staff, perhaps we can do business in the future.