Car Garden Auto Sales

Used 855-463-3070

Only at the Garden!

LOVE MY CAR!!!

by from Watervliet, NY |

Great experience buying my car here! They were super friendly, and helpful. I had an issue with my car 2 months after I bought it, and they brought it right in and fixed it, no questions asked. I've already recommended Car Garden to my friends!

Excellent Service-Excellent Vehicle!

by from Albany, NY |

I recently moved to upstate NY from Texas and was having a lot of trouble getting around in the snow with my RWD Dodge Charger. I went onto Cars.com to see if i could locate an inexpensive used truck with 4 wheel drive that would help me navigate more smoothly through these Northeast winters. I came across a 2004 Dodge Dakota SXT 4WD and with the towing and off road package that was perfect for me. I sent a message to Car Garden and they immediately set up a time for me to come see the vehicle and test drive it. The entire experience was smooth and even enjoyable and needless to say I immediately wanted the vehicle. I secured financing from my own bank but they did everything to make sure that the documents that bank needed was sent in an expedient manner so that I could have my truck ASAP. I initially went in on a Wednesday and on that Saturday afternoon I was driving off the lot with my truck that was clean, up to date on maintenance and newly tagged. I have had the truck for over a month now and I've had no problems whatsoever. It does exactly what i wanted it to do, make sure I can get where i need to be even in the very inclement snowy weather. I definitely recommend this dealership to others who are looking for a fair honest deal with no hassle buying.

best used car purchase in 50+ years

by from Housatonic, MA |

best used car purchase in my 50+ years of buying cars!