Rivertown Subaru

Service 855-474-1177

Confidence in Motion

Above and beyond

by from Auburn Al |

I found a vehicle on line I liked. 2014 Jeep Patriot. When I went to the lot, the vehicle had been taken to auction. I called the general manager--ZED SHIPLEY--left message. He returned my call promptly and offered not to auction said vehicle so that I might have a chance to look at it. Understand it was in Atlanta and was on the line for auctioning. It was driven back that night for me to look at. I talked with ZED and MAX BURGER (sales person) and they had paperwork ready to go. Everything was quick and painless. I had driven from Auburn (45 min)-near closing time. They gave me a terrific deal on that one plus another one I had looked at earlier. So drove away with two cars after trading in my two (and was given fair trade). They(MAX BURGER and ANDY HOLLIS-another sales person who lives in Auburn) came to Auburn the next day with all the paperwork for me to sign and with lower payments than we had agreed on the night before. WOW. Above and Beyond. Will be back and will recommend to everyone I know.

November 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying both of your new cars! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Fantastic experience!

by from Columbus, GA |

żżżżż Stopped by to look at a new 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i and got to work with Tommy Chesnut. Tommy was wonderful! He didn't pressure us, and he really made us feel valued. We ended up going to a 2nd dealership for a price comparison and found a better deal, but we called Tommy back because we were so pleased with his service, and he did everything he could to get us into the vehicle we wanted. Can't say enough positive things! It really was a great car buying experience, and I highly recommend Rivertown Subaru. If you stop by, be sure to ask for Tommy!

October 7, 2014

Libby, we are glad to hear you had a great time purchasing your new 2015 Subaru Forester. Thank you for giving Tommy, and us, the opportunity to assist you. Enjoy your new car!

Misleading Advertising

by from Raleigh NC |

After spending almost two days waiting for responses to questions I had emailed this dealership, I spoke to Tommy, who identified himself as the sales manager. While he was a true gentleman by phone and seemed willing to admit his complete lack of knowledge of a Volkswagen Touareg, I must say that I was quite disappointed to learn that a vehicle advertised online in various places, including the dealership's web site, identifies that vehicle as the Executive model (trim level). Tommy admitted not knowing anything about the levels, but I would think that the person(s) responsible for posting ads would know the dangers of false advertising. I'll call it "misleading" advertising (as in the title of this post) to give the benefit of doubt, especially because Tommy came across as a nice guy (he even offered an apology for my not receiving a timely response). Of the three trim levels for a 2013 Touareg, this vehicle clearly is the Sport, the lowest of the levels. It has no sun or moon roof, according to Tommy, and no towing package. It is priced quite competitively even as a Sport trim level, but for a consumer seeking certain options, it would have been nice not to engage in trying to get answers and initially planning to make what would have been a 7.5 hour trip from NC to Columbus, GA, simply because of very incorrect advertising. The old saying "too good to be true" comes to mind.

October 6, 2014

We are very sorry for what you experienced. If there is ever anything we can do to earn your business back, please let us know!

Rivertown Subaru: Committed to being Outstanding

by from Columbus, GA |

?Committed to being truly outstanding? is printed at the top of the business card of Troy Graham, general manager of Rivertown Subaru Auto Mall, Whittlesey Road, Columbus, Georgia, the location of my first Subaru purchase in May 2014. Troy Graham and all of the employees at the Rivertown Subaru dealership have been outstanding so much so that my purchase experience has exceeded my expectations and to a degree that has compelled me to write my first online review. Troy Graham, the general manager; Mr. John Saul, my sales consultant; and Mr. Van Wilson, the business manager, have most definitely lived up to Subaru?s commitment to provide the highest standards of product quality and to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Prior to arriving at the Subaru dealership I test drove cars at other dealerships in town, all of which left me skeptical about purchasing a new car. In particular the sales consultant at the Kia dealership was totally uninformed about the first car that I test drove. I intended to drive a second car; however, the Kia sales consultant took a cigarette break, so I left. In stark contrast to this experience was my next stop, the Rivertown Subaru dealership in Columbus, Georgia, which was the most positive purchase experience that I have encountered in my lifetime. Specifically, here are only a few of the many examples of the outstanding service that I received at Rivertown Subaru: Mr. John Saul met me within seconds in the parking lot and discussed with me the value of owning a Subaru. Specifically, he informed me about the Subaru XV Crosstrek which immediately caught my attention. Mr. John Saul?s knowledge of Subaru cars was impressive and in complete contrast to the sales consultant that I had encountered minutes earlier at Kia, who seemed to know very little about cars and even less about the value of first impressions. After the test drive and my discussions with Mr. Saul about the Crosstrek, I was totally convinced that the Crosstrek was the car for me. The high gas mileage, the overall look and feel and smooth drive of the Crosstrek, and Mr. Saul?s knowledge of Subaru and their standards and philosophy were what sold me on this car. Furthermore, I had no intention of trading my existing sports car; however, I changed my mind when the general manager gave me the exact dollar amount that I originally paid for the car that I owned for over three years. Moreover, Mr. Wilson and Mr. Saul were very well-organized and informative during the purchase transaction. The employees left me with the message that Subaru?s service to their customers does not end with a sales contract. In the days that followed, Mr. Saul called twice to make sure that all was well with my new Crosstrek. I drove the car for nine days, each day my satisfaction with the car increasing, before I was involved in an accident. At this most stressful time, I was more than one hundred percent satisfied with Mr. Troy Graham?s generous solutions during the car repair process and am most grateful for all that he did to help me so much so that I consider it a blessing. It was during this difficult time that it was most evident that Mr. Troy Graham stands behind the words on his business card: ?Committed to being truly outstanding.? I most definitely trust and appreciate the employees of the Rivertown Subaru dealership in Columbus, Georgia. I feel very comfortable recommending the Rivertown Subaru dealership to my family, friends, and the general public. Currently, I am back in my Subaru Crosstrek and loving it. A 100% completely satisfied Rivertown Subaru customer, Robin

June 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of our people your opinion of us matters we can hope to continue to WOW you in the months and years to come. As you know, if you ever need anything, please contact me directly I will always be happy to drop what I'm doing and make sure you are taken care of. Troy Graham, General Manager