Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

298 N Azusa Ave, West Covina, CA 91791

New 877-289-0980
Used 877-287-8345
Service 877-289-3198

Grand Opening! NewOwnership - New Management - New Attitude!

Amazing Salesmen

by from West Covina |

Giovanni helped me out with my first car purchase, I went to 5 dealerships and West Covina Premeire is the best cars dealership I have visited, they are honest and will help you out as best as they can, If you leave empty handed you will be back, by far HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

Unsolicited phone calls

by from West Covina, CA |

I went in once for an oil change, and now they won't stop calling. I have been trying to get the unsolicited phone calls to stop ever since. The latest computer voicemail was that I had missed several service appointments. I never made any service appointments. When I called today to complaint, I was told my phone number wasn't in their database. Obviously they don't know how to operate their systems, because .they have my phone number and are calling me, despite my requests that they stop,

Bad service

by from West Covina california |

I bring make car to service and I not receive a courtesy advise is not open on Sunday and when I came to pick up my car on Sunday they try me very rude. Now I not have car to go my work.

unsatisfied customer

by from irwindale ca |

They work very slow they took there time for everything. Took them about 7 hours to have everything done for me to take my car. I don't know why I stayed there. First and last time I buy something from them. I would not recommend this dealership. They need to learn how to givr better and faster service.

disappointed......

by from west covina ca |

Bought I brand new 2015 Cherokee on February 2015 and not even a month later the transmission had to be replaced. Very disappointed they never called me to let me know the status of the jeep I called left messages never returned my call I had to go and talk to them in person. They kept lying about when it woul be ready. I made my first payment and i did not have my jeep with me it took them more than two weeks to fix it.There is no 0 stars if not that would be my ratting. I would never recommend this place or the jeep. With one word they "suck"....

Premier chrysler of west covina

by from west covina , Ca |

Was looking for a new vehicle to purchase heard about this dealer and by far one of the best dealerships i ever been to. The salemans are very polite ,honest and extremely helpful. I recommend Geovanny Villalobos if you are looking to buy a car ask for him.He was very helpful and honest. You could say hes not like most salemens looking to make a sale he will keep it 100% honest and most importantly he explains the whole process of owning a new car with details. .Once more i recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market looking to buy a new car. As for me im one extremely satified dodge owner and i owe it all to Premier chrysler of west covina.

Premier Jeep is the Best

by from Pasdena, CA |

Geovanny and the rest of the sales and finance teams are great. I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and got a great deal and the process was super easy

Purchasing a Vehicle for My College Student

by from Orange County, CA |

Found this great deal on Cars.com and went in that evening. It was a wonderful group we dealt with and the car was represented fairly on the website. I give a 4 on the buying process only because there was a little issue when I first called in regarding the price listed on the website and what they said it was selling for at the dealership. The sales manager called me back and resolved it right away. My student loves the beautiful new-used Jeep and I am pleased because they are in a safe vehicle that we were able to purchase within our price parameters.

Great customer service!

by from west covina ca |

Very friendly staff, quick and definitely worth the while! I would recommend this dealer to anyone who's looking for a good price, they were very flexible and made me an offer I couldn't resist!

Giovanni Sales

by from Fontana, CA. |

Giovanni was really helpful with our purshase. He answer all my questions. He was able to accomplish what others couldn't.

Excellant dealership, friendly and professional

by from Covina, CA |

We had never bought a brand new car and they helped us every step of the way. I'm very happy with this dealership and would recommend it to anyone.