Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

298 N Azusa Ave, West Covina, CA 91791

New 877-289-0980
Used 877-287-8345
Service 877-289-3198

Grand Opening! NewOwnership - New Management - New Attitude!

Amazing Salesmen

by from West Covina |

Giovanni helped me out with my first car purchase, I went to 5 dealerships and West Covina Premeire is the best cars dealership I have visited, they are honest and will help you out as best as they can, If you leave empty handed you will be back, by far HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

Premier chrysler of west covina

by from west covina , Ca |

Was looking for a new vehicle to purchase heard about this dealer and by far one of the best dealerships i ever been to. The salemans are very polite ,honest and extremely helpful. I recommend Geovanny Villalobos if you are looking to buy a car ask for him.He was very helpful and honest. You could say hes not like most salemens looking to make a sale he will keep it 100% honest and most importantly he explains the whole process of owning a new car with details. .Once more i recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market looking to buy a new car. As for me im one extremely satified dodge owner and i owe it all to Premier chrysler of west covina.

Premier Jeep is the Best

by from Pasdena, CA |

Geovanny and the rest of the sales and finance teams are great. I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and got a great deal and the process was super easy

Purchasing a Vehicle for My College Student

by from Orange County, CA |

Found this great deal on Cars.com and went in that evening. It was a wonderful group we dealt with and the car was represented fairly on the website. I give a 4 on the buying process only because there was a little issue when I first called in regarding the price listed on the website and what they said it was selling for at the dealership. The sales manager called me back and resolved it right away. My student loves the beautiful new-used Jeep and I am pleased because they are in a safe vehicle that we were able to purchase within our price parameters.

Great customer service!

by from west covina ca |

Very friendly staff, quick and definitely worth the while! I would recommend this dealer to anyone who's looking for a good price, they were very flexible and made me an offer I couldn't resist!

Giovanni Sales

by from Fontana, CA. |

Giovanni was really helpful with our purshase. He answer all my questions. He was able to accomplish what others couldn't.

Excellant dealership, friendly and professional

by from Covina, CA |

We had never bought a brand new car and they helped us every step of the way. I'm very happy with this dealership and would recommend it to anyone.

Nice people

by from San Gabriel, CA |

I helped my grandma purchase her car. While we were there they serviced my son's Jeep. They were SO NICE. And we felt we got a great deal. My nana is so happy in her well deserved new car and now my son is willing to go out of my way to get his car serviced there. Thank you!