Salt Lake Auto Connection

Salt Lake Auto Connection

3696 W 900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104

Used 877-359-1427

Call us to find out why we are Utah's easiest dealer to buy from!

1 of 1 review

THE ONLY PLACE TO PURCHASE A CAR!!!

by from Wyoming |

The absolute best car buying experience I have ever had! Salt Lake Auto Connection has it figured out. I don't usually even take the time to post reviews on anything but my most recent experience was so great that I had to share. My wife and I drove from out of state to purchase a vehicle we found for sale through SLAC. Sam & Dallas were very welcoming, and professional and took time to find out our needs right away. It felt as far away from a car buying experience as possible. Very hassle free and comfortable. Not to mention we got a beautiful vehicle in immaculate condition with all records for thousands less! They got us a very fair price on our trade in and made the ENTIRE process fast and easy. There are no hidden fees, or dealer tactics. Everything is absolutely up front and honest. I will never purchase another vehicle any where else! Don't waste time in the jungle that is Salt Lake City dealerships and go to Salt Lake Auto Connection. You will feel like you just finished a deal with friends! SLAC truly made us feel like family! They are absolutely second to none!

(1-1 of 1 review)