Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham

Service 866-583-2654 Service 866-583-2654

I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!!!

Wonderful to Work With!!

by from Trinity AL |

We went pretty much knowing the car we wanted. After showing a picture to them they immediately knew which one it was. After all the paper work is done they go over everything in the car with you and show you how it works, which we thought was nice. Everyone was extremely nice and professional to work with. We would definitely recommend this dealership and will be back when we buy our next Chevrolet.

March 27, 2015

We are glad we could have helped you in your purchase.

overpriced

by from Hoover, AL |

I was overcharged for the parts and labor based on my internet research.

February 5, 2016

Can you please send me the information on what you had done as well as your last name so that I can get my Management team to look into this for you. I am sorry that you fell this way.

Great Sales Staff at Hendricks.

by from Birmingham AL |

Love my new Camaro. They did a great job with my deal.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for the reply and glad you had great experience.

Extremely happy with our vehicle purchase...

by from Birmingham, AL |

We recently planned a day trip to drive around to different dealerships around town and check out several used Yukon/Tahoe's that we were interested in, and just by luck we drove into Hendrick first. Our salesman (Scott Graham) sat down with us, asked us a few questions about what we were looking for, and we purchased the first Tahoe they brought to us to test drive. It was exactly what we were looking for, very clean, with A LOT less mileage than I was expecting to have to purchase in our price range. They worked with us to lower our payments to where we needed them, gave us a good value on trade, and were great to work with. If we're in the market for another new/used vehicle in the future, we will be visiting Hendrick first (on purpose this time). Highly recommended dealership.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for the reply and hope that you are enjoying your vehicle.

Our Hendrick Experience

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

My wife and I were wanting to lower our auto payment and still have a good, dependable auto. Other dealerships didn't help us. Hendrick Chevrolet did. We accomplished that and more. Our payment is substantially lower, we have what appears to be a very dependable, economical and durable vehicle. Our Malibu was great. This Sonic LT may be better. The staff bent over backwards working to get what we needed, Our sales professional Damiano Duran made us feel at ease, assured us we would find what we needed and was upfront all the way. He answered questions, found choices that would work and stayed late, as did other staff members, to make sure WE were happy. We left very satisfied with the experience. We plan to recommend this sales person and the others at Hendrick Chevrolet to friends and family. We hope this is the start of a long, satisfying relationship with this dealership. I also noticed the fact that there were different ages working on the sales floor. I think that is a good thing. Everyone congratulated us on our purchase. I must also thank Rakeera, I hope I am spelling her name correctly. who set up our visit to Hendrick and introduced us to Damiano. Thumbs up Hendrick dealership. Tom Burns

February 5, 2016

Hope you are enjoying your Sonic.

Great people, excellent buying experience

by from Hoover, AL |

I went to Hendrick Chevrolet after a bad experience with another Chevy dealer. They were more than willing to get the 2015 Camaro I was looking at from an out-of-state dealer, but they also offered up a few alternatives that they had just received on trade. One of those alternatives happened to be a 2009 Corvette Z06, which is what I really wanted and had owned back in 2011. The salesman and one of the managers spent a lot of time with me figuring out what would make me the most happy. I drove the Z06 back to my house with the salesman and picked up my trade-in. They gave me a great price for my trade and an equally great price on their Z06...no haggling required. It was a very pleasant transaction all around. I've always wanted to buy a Corvette from a Hendrick dealer, and I'm sure I will again in the future.

February 5, 2016

Glad you had a good experience with us.

Chevrolet

by from Odenville, AL |

It's been 12 years since I bought something new. The plan to buy was set December this year. I planned on purchasing the new 2016 Malibu. As always plans don't pan out as expected. My close friend Ryan Pickett had just started and I told him I'd buy from him out of good faith and to help his business. The bonus here was I'm a Chevy guy anyways. So this particular day I went in to just get an idea of what I was looking for. There was no intention of purchasing this day. I managed to get roped in to a good deal. Rather than getting my 2016 Malibu I Got the 2015.I'm completely happy with the purchase and owe a great deal to my boy Ryan Pickett for making this happen. I also want to thank Garret for his service and ability to work with customers. This is the reason I'm pro Chevy. You guys rock! Sincerely, Tim Grant

Thank you for the reply.

Saturday Night Pizza and a Sonic

by from Alabaster, AL |

We were not planning on buying a car last Saturday. We were in the market and shopping but our intent was to 'shop', get information and be prepared to make a buy later when our other car (only car at the time) was fully paid off. After working from home over 6 years I'd started working from an office again so we needed two cars again and my wife was suffering from cabin fever while I was at work during the day. Out for dinner Saturday last week we decided to swing by Hendrick before going home. Now I'd resisted Looking at Chevy & Chrysler because of their participation in the bail out. Just didn't sit well with me. But after considering that I had looked at about everything else including imports I thought it was unjustified of me not to look at Chevy so we stopped by. We were looking for something a bit bigger than our Fiat 500 which we absolutely loved but due to the fact we occasionally take a bit longer drive and I haul a lot of music gear often I wanted some extra space for that. Plus good mileage and comfort were priorities. We met Mike our salesperson and found him to be very open straight forward answering all of our questions and providing guidance as WE requested it. This was important as both my wife and I should we have felt like we were being pulled into a 'deal' would have bolted for the door. Long story short. There was a test drive, and our night out for pizza delivered a Sonic to our driveway and we couldn't be happier. Mike is a wonderful reprehensive for Hendrick and Chevy. And Chevy has a wonderful dealer in Hendrick. As for Chevy, I'm amazed with the vehicle and couldn't be happier. Love our 2015 Sonic LT.

Glad you are happy.

awesome saleman Devin Alexander

by from Birmingham |

When I went to Hendrick Chevrolet I had a great time and my salesman Devin Alexander was a great person to work I couldnt wish for a better salesman to handle all my needs that I was looking for in a vehicle he was very helpful if you want to be treated great go to Devin Alexander he will do you right

Thank you for the reply.

Excellent

by from Birmingham, AL |

My name is Anthony King and my client advisor, Atak Yai, was very attentive and patient. Anyone that needs a car or help about buying a car should go visit him. My purchase of my 2015 Impala had to be the best car purchase in all my years. I brought to his attention that I wanted I huge amount of truck space because of my summer road trips with my family and in the blink of an eye he was pulling up the Impala. In my research I wasn't sure the type of vehicle that would fit this specific need, but thanks to Atak I was fully satisfied with my purchase.

February 5, 2016

Glad you enjoyed your experience.