Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham

Service 866-583-2654

I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!!!

I'll be back

by from Hoover, AL |

I came in to see a Black 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ, and was shown a Cyber Grey 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT. At first I was a little angry that the car I wanted to see was sold and no one told me, but the car I was shown ended up being better looking and having less miles. The starting point for pricing was pretty steep and I didn't want to purchase a vehicle that did not have premium audio, but the dealership gave me a great deal on my trade and dropped the price of the car to make it a great deal. After agreeing to have aftermarket speakers put in the car to replace the so-so factory speakers I had to accept the offer, and now I have a nice new Chevy Cruze that is not only pretty, but sounds great as well. The salesman Jeremy Ivey went above and beyond my expectations, he is not your typical salesman and was wonderful to work with. I appreciate the Location Manager Matt and the Finance Manager Dan doing what they could to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Overall great experience

by from Hoover AL |

Staff was very outgoing and friendly. They made sure that I got a great deal on my new Sonic. Thank you Team Hendrick.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Very disappointed! Our daughter is a college student in Birmingham and received a Recall Notice on her Cobalt. I called and spoke with the Service Manager. He said he needed her VIN# to order the parts. I didn't have it handy at the moment and he said to call back. I called back and left the information on his voice mail. I have called several times only to be sent to his voice mailbox to leave a message to make sure he got the VIN# in order to order the replacement parts. I started this process back in April. I have not heard back. This is very concerning since without this repair, serious problems can happen (has happened) to the Cobalt. I don't want my daughter to have an issue, especially since she is out of state. Sad thing is, I use to work for the Hendricks Chevy here in Duluth and I told the Service Manager that. In leaving him messages, I left that piece of information as well, so he would remember our conversation. I would not recommend any service repairs at the Hoover location. The sales department may be good, but it's the service department that will keep you coming back to buy cars from the dealer in the future.