Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham

Service 866-583-2654

I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!!!

Wonderful to Work With!!

by from Trinity AL |

We went pretty much knowing the car we wanted. After showing a picture to them they immediately knew which one it was. After all the paper work is done they go over everything in the car with you and show you how it works, which we thought was nice. Everyone was extremely nice and professional to work with. We would definitely recommend this dealership and will be back when we buy our next Chevrolet.

March 27, 2015

We are glad we could have helped you in your purchase.

Great Service!!!

by from Hoover, AL |

I traded a 2008 Yukon Denali in for the 2011 Chevy Z71. The Z71 was a recent flood vehicle. The salesman at the time and finance manager, really made me feel comfortable purchasing this vehicle. But, there were some things I had requested to be replaced on the Z71 prior to finalizing the deal and the finance manager granted all of those things to be replaced. Great! I purchased the vehicle!! Shortly after the deal was complete I contacted the dealer about the repairs. I got blown off as if we never spoke about the repairs. I didn't raise a fuss, even after I was told the dealer wasn't paying for the repairs. But, God is so good! I brought my truck in to be serviced and Joseph was my serviceman. I had spoken with Joseph my last service date and talked about how I had been disregarded. This time Joseph handled the repairs and insured me the others repairs would be handled also. I just want to thank Hendrix Chevrolet for having someone like Joseph handling customers. He listened to the problem and took action!! Thanks Jo, Tyrone

worst dealership ever

by from bham,al. |

I traded my 2005 dodge truck in and the dealership sold it before the final deal was done couldn't find the right truck for me so we cancel the deal where is my truck since you sol my truck you are to pay my truck off where it was finance its going on the 2th month now they want return my calls or email cant get them to tell me what they are going to do

I will go back!

by from Bessemer,AL |

They got me in and out pretty quick. The environment was nice

Always use Hendrick!

by from Hueytown, AL |

I've been more than pleased with the service I've received at Hendrick. I bought my Tahoe from there and had all service and maintenance work done there and will always use them. I def recommend

June 15, 2015

We are very pleased that our service department met your expectations. We look forward to serving you in the future.

quick and efficient

by from McCalla, AL |

Hendrick Chevrolet got me in quick and had me back on the road ASAP. Being a lady I had no idea why my car was squealing, it was just my brakes and they fixed me up right away.

June 15, 2015

We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service department and look forward to helping you in the future.

Super Fast!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Very Fast Process. I would do business with them in future. Cooper was great to work with!!

June 3, 2015

Thank you for your business and we look forward to a long lasting relationship for your future needs.

Buyers Beware

by from Hoover, AL |

On March 21, 2015, my son, and I purchased a 2010 Mustang Convertible from this dealership. Premise, my husband was a little concerned with actually purchasing the car before the number of things that were going to have to be repaired by the service dept. were completed, but Chris Bell, Finance Manager, reassured him that ?we were not dealing with a backwoods used car sales lot; that we are HENDRICK and that we stand behind our product/work done.? One of the items on the list of things to be repaired was the air conditioning. Being that it was an unusually cool Spring, my son did not have to use the air conditioning until mid April. That?s when he discovered that it was not cooling properly. He made an appointment for May 8th. He was told to be there at 7:00 a.m., when in reality the mechanics do not start until 8:00 a.m. After spending more than four hours waiting, he was told that the repair would cost $850. Of course, that was unacceptable and he tried to talk with his salesman, Mike Simpson. He was then told by the Service Manager that we could split the cost and that we were lucky they were willing to do that! Again, my husband had to get involved and since then has spoken with Jeremy Crook, Business Development, about 3 weeks ago and has been leaving messages left and right probably with everyone on their staff. The last call we had was from Jay Gunther on May 21st. He immediately returned Mr. Gunther?s call and was told that Mr. Gunther was unavailable and so again, we wait. I would say that this is more than ridiculous and that their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. No one can make decisions and apparently they cannot return phone calls either. The vehicle was clearly not repaired correctly to begin with and once the condenser was replaced, they did not perform a leak check. The only reason it appeared to be working was that they had recharged it with Freon.

June 15, 2015

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with us. That is not how we want to be remembered. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you with changing your mind about our dealership. Our customers are very important to us and we want you to know that.

Overall good experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

Scott Tramell is very nice. Although we didn't purchase a car, he was very helpful. The one thing we did not like was the bringing out of several managers to "seal the deal". No matter how many times we said no, not as an effort to haggle but really ready to go, they just did not seem to take no as an answer.

June 3, 2015

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to show you our inventory. We appreciate the feedback regarding our process and will look at improving how we handle that part of the process. We hope to be able to serve you in the future.

Terrible Service - do not come here!

by from Hoover, AL |

After setting up an appointment, and after 27 hours I called to find out the status of my vehicle. I was told directly that they do not honor the appointments. The appointment sevice is "forced" on them by Atlanta, and in Hoover they completely ignore this. As several google reviewers have stated, this dealership does not follow through and is extremely unprofessional. I will NEVER use this dealership again, and it calls into question whether I will use any Hendrix dealership. Go somewhere else if you want to be treated fairly and professionally.

April 10, 2015

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with us. That is not how we want to be remembered. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you with changing your mind on our dealership. Our customers are very important to us and we want you to know that.

2500 HD

by from Hueytown, AL |

I traded my old 2500 for a new one. I'm certain they give me a fair price for my trade. I was unsure of this at first as I thought I could get more selling on my own. But that wasn't the case when they came back with the offer. I'm now happily driving my new truck and satisfied with my decision.

March 27, 2015

We are glad you are happy with your new truck.