Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham

Service 866-949-0405 Service 866-949-0405

I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!!!

Wonderful to Work With!!

by from Trinity AL |

We went pretty much knowing the car we wanted. After showing a picture to them they immediately knew which one it was. After all the paper work is done they go over everything in the car with you and show you how it works, which we thought was nice. Everyone was extremely nice and professional to work with. We would definitely recommend this dealership and will be back when we buy our next Chevrolet.

March 27, 2015

We are glad we could have helped you in your purchase.

Chris Gallups the gentleman.

by from Shelby county Alabama |

I came into the dealership after shopping around for a new camaro. Being a female shopper I brought my father with me to make sure to be treated with the respect a woman deserves. Soon as I got out of my vehicle Chris greeted me with a smile and seemed professional. I was standoffish with him at first and told him I would let him know when I needed him and he replies yes mame. So of course I couldn't find where the Camaroes were I was shopping for and he was more than willing to point me in the right direction. I could not decide which color I wanted. So he asked me a series of questions and really helped me narrow down what my choice should be. All I can say is wow it's not often you meet a salesman that has extensive knowledge is curtious and truly cares that your happy. I definitely will be returning here to buy in the future and encourage everyone I know to buy from Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover Alabama. Chris really deserves a promotion or something.

The best buying experience with Chris Gallups

by from Birmingham Alabama |

Chris Gallups is a very knowledgeable salesman and made sure any questions and concerns I had were answered. He was great at keeping me informed on why the best way to get me the best vehicle for me is to sit down and just have a conversation to see what I would be using me vehicle for. This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I was treated like a person and not just a sale. I definitely would recommend buying a vehicle through Chris to my friends and family or even anyone that plans on making a purchase. Thank you Chris for all your help.

unhappy

by from Calera Alabama |

wife took truck in for oil change, transmission service and tire balance rotation she was there five hrs all work wasn't done. I always mark two tires when I'm having balance&rotation done well marked tires are still mounted in same location. while they were working on truck service writer had to brake up an argument between two working on it

Awesome buying experience

by from Hanceville, Al |

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. They worked hard to find the right vehicles for us. We purchased 2 within 3 days and are totally satisfied with the experience. We will definitely be back and will recommend Hendricks to everyone we know.

February 16, 2016

We are very happy that you had a great experience and hope to have a long car buying relationship with you. If we can be of any service please feel free to give us a call any time!

overpriced

by from Hoover, AL |

I was overcharged for the parts and labor based on my internet research.

February 5, 2016

Can you please send me the information on what you had done as well as your last name so that I can get my Management team to look into this for you. I am sorry that you fell this way.

Great Sales Staff at Hendricks.

by from Birmingham AL |

Love my new Camaro. They did a great job with my deal.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for the reply and glad you had great experience.

Extremely happy with our vehicle purchase...

by from Birmingham, AL |

We recently planned a day trip to drive around to different dealerships around town and check out several used Yukon/Tahoe's that we were interested in, and just by luck we drove into Hendrick first. Our salesman (Scott Graham) sat down with us, asked us a few questions about what we were looking for, and we purchased the first Tahoe they brought to us to test drive. It was exactly what we were looking for, very clean, with A LOT less mileage than I was expecting to have to purchase in our price range. They worked with us to lower our payments to where we needed them, gave us a good value on trade, and were great to work with. If we're in the market for another new/used vehicle in the future, we will be visiting Hendrick first (on purpose this time). Highly recommended dealership.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for the reply and hope that you are enjoying your vehicle.

Our Hendrick Experience

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

My wife and I were wanting to lower our auto payment and still have a good, dependable auto. Other dealerships didn't help us. Hendrick Chevrolet did. We accomplished that and more. Our payment is substantially lower, we have what appears to be a very dependable, economical and durable vehicle. Our Malibu was great. This Sonic LT may be better. The staff bent over backwards working to get what we needed, Our sales professional Damiano Duran made us feel at ease, assured us we would find what we needed and was upfront all the way. He answered questions, found choices that would work and stayed late, as did other staff members, to make sure WE were happy. We left very satisfied with the experience. We plan to recommend this sales person and the others at Hendrick Chevrolet to friends and family. We hope this is the start of a long, satisfying relationship with this dealership. I also noticed the fact that there were different ages working on the sales floor. I think that is a good thing. Everyone congratulated us on our purchase. I must also thank Rakeera, I hope I am spelling her name correctly. who set up our visit to Hendrick and introduced us to Damiano. Thumbs up Hendrick dealership. Tom Burns

February 5, 2016

Hope you are enjoying your Sonic.

Great people, excellent buying experience

by from Hoover, AL |

I went to Hendrick Chevrolet after a bad experience with another Chevy dealer. They were more than willing to get the 2015 Camaro I was looking at from an out-of-state dealer, but they also offered up a few alternatives that they had just received on trade. One of those alternatives happened to be a 2009 Corvette Z06, which is what I really wanted and had owned back in 2011. The salesman and one of the managers spent a lot of time with me figuring out what would make me the most happy. I drove the Z06 back to my house with the salesman and picked up my trade-in. They gave me a great price for my trade and an equally great price on their Z06...no haggling required. It was a very pleasant transaction all around. I've always wanted to buy a Corvette from a Hendrick dealer, and I'm sure I will again in the future.

February 5, 2016

Glad you had a good experience with us.