Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham

Service 866-583-2654

I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!!!

Wonderful to Work With!!

by from Trinity AL |

We went pretty much knowing the car we wanted. After showing a picture to them they immediately knew which one it was. After all the paper work is done they go over everything in the car with you and show you how it works, which we thought was nice. Everyone was extremely nice and professional to work with. We would definitely recommend this dealership and will be back when we buy our next Chevrolet.

March 27, 2015

We are glad we could have helped you in your purchase.

Buyers Beware

by from Hoover, AL |

On March 21, 2015, my son, and I purchased a 2010 Mustang Convertible from this dealership. Premise, my husband was a little concerned with actually purchasing the car before the number of things that were going to have to be repaired by the service dept. were completed, but Chris Bell, Finance Manager, reassured him that ?we were not dealing with a backwoods used car sales lot; that we are HENDRICK and that we stand behind our product/work done.? One of the items on the list of things to be repaired was the air conditioning. Being that it was an unusually cool Spring, my son did not have to use the air conditioning until mid April. That?s when he discovered that it was not cooling properly. He made an appointment for May 8th. He was told to be there at 7:00 a.m., when in reality the mechanics do not start until 8:00 a.m. After spending more than four hours waiting, he was told that the repair would cost $850. Of course, that was unacceptable and he tried to talk with his salesman, Mike Simpson. He was then told by the Service Manager that we could split the cost and that we were lucky they were willing to do that! Again, my husband had to get involved and since then has spoken with Jeremy Crook, Business Development, about 3 weeks ago and has been leaving messages left and right probably with everyone on their staff. The last call we had was from Jay Gunther on May 21st. He immediately returned Mr. Gunther?s call and was told that Mr. Gunther was unavailable and so again, we wait. I would say that this is more than ridiculous and that their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. No one can make decisions and apparently they cannot return phone calls either. The vehicle was clearly not repaired correctly to begin with and once the condenser was replaced, they did not perform a leak check. The only reason it appeared to be working was that they had recharged it with Freon.

Overall good experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

Scott Tramell is very nice. Although we didn't purchase a car, he was very helpful. The one thing we did not like was the bringing out of several managers to "seal the deal". No matter how many times we said no, not as an effort to haggle but really ready to go, they just did not seem to take no as an answer.

Terrible Service - do not come here!

by from Hoover, AL |

After setting up an appointment, and after 27 hours I called to find out the status of my vehicle. I was told directly that they do not honor the appointments. The appointment sevice is "forced" on them by Atlanta, and in Hoover they completely ignore this. As several google reviewers have stated, this dealership does not follow through and is extremely unprofessional. I will NEVER use this dealership again, and it calls into question whether I will use any Hendrix dealership. Go somewhere else if you want to be treated fairly and professionally.

April 10, 2015

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with us. That is not how we want to be remembered. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you with changing your mind on our dealership. Our customers are very important to us and we want you to know that.

2500 HD

by from Hueytown, AL |

I traded my old 2500 for a new one. I'm certain they give me a fair price for my trade. I was unsure of this at first as I thought I could get more selling on my own. But that wasn't the case when they came back with the offer. I'm now happily driving my new truck and satisfied with my decision.

March 27, 2015

We are glad you are happy with your new truck.

Excellent Service

by from Vestacia, AL |

This service department made me feel like we had been friends forever. They welcomed me and kept me thoroughly updated on the progress of my car.My Tahoe is a 2006 so I expected to get under par service since I wasn't bringing in a newer vehicle.... But that wasn't the case. I got everything I needed at a fair price.

March 27, 2015

Glad you are Happy with our service department and we are looking forward to helping you with your future needs as well.

Service Department

by from Birmingham, AL |

Really enjoyed my service advisor here. They were quick and easy to work with and helped me understand what was being done to my car. Trusted and reliable dealership.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your business and we looking forward to helping you in the future with any needs that you may have.

Great Service and Buying Process

by from Birmingham, AL |

I bought my car here recently and had a repair done on it. They were quick and very easy to work with. I really liked the updates sent via text. They are a trusted dealership to do business with. I would certainly come back here again to service my car and buy again.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your business and glad you are happy with your new purchase. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Best service department in Birmingham

by from Hoover, AL |

Me. Bonner was extremely helpful from the moment I walked through the door. He got me in and out of service in what I would think is record time. All of the employees in the service office had a smile on their face and were extremely polite. Justin took the time to explain to me exactly what the mechanic did to my car and answered all of my questions. I will definitely recommend Hendrick Chevrolet's service department to everyone I know. A+ all the way.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for business and we are glad that you are happy.

Team Hendrick rocks.

by from Helena AL |

Thanks team Hendrick for helping me find my new Silverado. I will be coming back for service. Everyone was very helpful and out going.

Glad we could help you.

A Perfect Experience

by from Tuscalooa, AL |

From the moment I walked in the door to drop my car off for repairs, until I picked up my car a few days later, I was kept informed at juncture. I was greeted immediately. Within minutes I had my rental car and the Hendrick and GEICO evaluated the damages with me. I was given an informational folder before departing. I received texts and emails that kept me informed of repair progress. As for me, I Hendrick will always be the place I go for repairs and, when the time comes, I will purchase a car from them. Another thanks to cars.com for providing real customer reviews. Your reviews helped me decide that Hendrick is where I should take my car. My experience was a 10+.

March 27, 2015

Glad we could help with your repair.