McKevitt Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

2700 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705

New 877-737-8729
Used 877-736-8149
Service 866-249-5483

McKevitt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we provide a fun, easy and valuable auto purchase or service experience.

Good deal and good service. Thouroghly satisfied.

by from San Pablo |

Good deal and good service (including a detailing before I drove off). Thouroghly satisfied.

My first new vehicle - Great experience!

by from Berkeley, CA |

I ordered a new JK Rubicon from Tony. He told me it would take about six weeks for it to be built and delivered. Tony kept me informed of the process as I impatiently bugged him on a regular basis. Six weeks later, I had the Jeep exactly as I ordered it. When it came time to work out the finances, they were more than fair on my trade-in. Karen in the Finance Department managed to find a credit union that was able to beat the rate that my credit union was offering. When I drove away with my new Jeep, it had been washed, detailed and full of gas. This was my first new vehicle and this dealership made the entire experience a very positive one.

A great experience to purchase our dream car!

by from San Jose, CA |

I purchased my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Tony and Frank. It's a great experience. Tony gave me a good price before I headed to the dealership. Frank is friendly and helpful to show me the features of my new car and the test drive. The whole process is easy and straightforward. The finance manager Karen helped us to get the car right away. We live at South San Jose and it worth the trip to Berkeley to get our dream car.

These guys came to bat for us !!

by from Berkeley, California |

My first car buying experience was a mind blowing one !! They understood I was building my credit (my bank did not ) so they found a plan and vehicle which met my needs. Karen C and Frank T were awesome !! I am very happy with my Chrysler 200 and it has a really cool look; especially at night. Thanks a lot guys !!