Carvana

Used 877-312-4660

A Whole New Way to Buy a Car

I never heard back

by from Atlanta, GA |

I never heard back from the dealer regarding my question, so I can't really speak to my experience with them. I realized in the buying process that no one responded, and I was a bit disappointed. But I found a great dealer and didn't feel like I missed out.

Carvana responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry we missed reaching out to you. We hope we did not miss our opportunity to share with you how easy our car buying process can be. Please call us now, we are hear every day and can be reached at 1800.333.4554.

Wow. Spoiled now. Never setting foot in a dealers

by from atlanta, ga |

I just tried the Carvana service. I was so blown away by the customer service experience I figured I'd share. I picked my car out online. You get to see any dings or scratches on the car. They do a full inspection of every car, change the oil, etc. Financing took 5 minutes and gave me a lower rate than my credit union. I got to use dials to set my down payment and term of loan to set my monthly payment and interest rate. Really impressive website. Signed all the paperwork electronically and had a choice of delivery or pickup at the "vending machine" in midtown. You get a gift bag with a $25 gas card and some fun stuff like a travel mug. Here's the run down: 1) no waiting in a dealership for hours while they play head games with you and shuffle you from office to office. Prices are all a good amount off the KBB value and are a good deal. 2) they give you a 7 day no questions asked return policy. Don't like the car? They'll pick it up and bring you another or just refund any down payment. 3) once the vehicle is finalized, you get a 5k mile, 100 day warranty for free. Here's the thing - when I got my car, it only had one key. Those are $225 each. There were some undeclared scratches on the roof and driver's fender, which they think happened in transit from where they took the photos to the vending machine. They paid my closest Dodge parts guys for the key for me to pick up and key to the car and picked up the tab for the paint repair. In addition to that, they mailed me a long hand written note thanking me for trying them and trusting in them to be an alternative to normal car buying. So, I have to say, it's been a long time since I enjoyed buying a car. I've been burned, cheated, and suffered through obnoxious sales tactics i the past. But these guys have made me a true believer. I'll tell every one I know how awesome they are.

Their financing is through a finance company not

by from St Pete Beach, FL |

If Carvana has a vehicle you'd like to purchase make sure you take your own financing. While shopping for loan rates I decided to apply through Carvana to see what terms would apply to my purchase. I was in the process of purchasing on their site until I received my terms. Already having financing procured through my credit union at 2.99 I was appalled to see their offer of 17% with my credit score of well over 700 on all three bureaus. Furious and disrespected I discontinued the sales process. When called the next morning by the customer service team to "congratulate" me I was informed they use a finance company only for rates. Checking my credit score recently as I do every month my score dropped an unexplained 59 points. No where on their site do they even mention their own finance company name or that its a finance company at all. For those that don't know, the credit bureaus view finance companies in a much shadier and credit desperate way. Bring your own financing and I'm sure the process would be fine.

Innovative but...

by from Bloomington, IN |

Carvana offers an innovative model but unfortunately some things need to be adjusted before they can offer a quality experience. These are some of the issues that I encountered: 1. The car has defects that were not listed on carvana.com. When I told this to the lady in the call center she replied that they did it to keep prices low, but that is not an excuse for not being totally transparent. 2. Documentation is a nightmare. I received a documentation package with every single document wrong and it has taken forever to be able to register the car. At this point I still have a temporary license from Georgia and have no clue on when I am going to receive my permanent license. 3. The call center can be rude. A couple of times I have made requests that have been completely ignored and they have made promises that have not fulfilled. 4. They won't give you an exact date for the delivery of the vehicle. I found out just one day before and they expect you to adjust your schedule to whatever time they choose. The problem is that they use a third-party transporter.

Absolutely amazing!

by from Atlanta ga |

From beginning to end, everyone was extremely helpful, professional, competent, & so friendly. I've never experienced a car buying experience this fantastic. I had trouble arranging transportation to get the car, after making a phone call to let them know, they offered a later pick up time to accommodate me or to even deliver it. I'll definitejy utilize carvana again & recommend them to anyone that I know whos interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Perfect Process and Vehicle

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I recently purchased a used Camry and have been extremely pleased with the process, personnel and the vehicle. Given the ease of the purchase process, extremely helpful customer service and a car that was exactly as advertised, I honestly don't know what could be better. I recommend Carvana to anyone I know is shopping for a used car.

Great car buying experience!

by from Georgia |

I found the car I wanted through the Carvana website. I did the virtual tour of the vehicle and it show everything about the car. I applied for financing online it was immediately approved. I scheduled a day for delivery. The day of delivery the Carvana representative arrive exactly at the time they said they were going to be there. I love my car! The easiest car buying experience I ever had!

Literally the best car buying experience ever

by from Phoenix, AZ |

So I had found a car I was super interested in, a VW Passat. It had low miles and looked amazing on the site. I took the virtual tour and also called in to speak to their customer service team. I got clear answers and wasn't sold on anything either. Everything was clearly there on Carvana.com for me to see and I actually bought the car in a few minutes. It was crazy! Because I live in Phoenix, AZ, I had to have the vehicle shipped and they took care of all that hassle and set up the transport for me. I just waited for the car to get to my house. A few days later it came and looked EXACTLY like it did on the site. I was so happy. Thank you everyone!

No Response

by from Ripley, MS |

My husband inquired about a vehicle and we got an automatic response email saying they would be contacting us, but never heard back from them.

Carvana responded to this review

November 7, 2014

Hi there, are you still have trouble reaching us? We'd love to help you if you're still in the market. Please give one of our Customer Advocates a call at (800) 333-4554. Or you can send an email to help@carvana.com. Thank you.

BMW X5 - Will never buy from a dealership again!

by from McDonough, Georgia |

Sold! Love the model, the execution and the result. Will never buy from a dealership again.