Carvana

Used 877-312-4660

A Whole New Way to Buy a Car

Perfect Process and Vehicle

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I recently purchased a used Camry and have been extremely pleased with the process, personnel and the vehicle. Given the ease of the purchase process, extremely helpful customer service and a car that was exactly as advertised, I honestly don't know what could be better. I recommend Carvana to anyone I know is shopping for a used car.

Great car buying experience!

by from Georgia |

I found the car I wanted through the Carvana website. I did the virtual tour of the vehicle and it show everything about the car. I applied for financing online it was immediately approved. I scheduled a day for delivery. The day of delivery the Carvana representative arrive exactly at the time they said they were going to be there. I love my car! The easiest car buying experience I ever had!

I never heard back

by from Atlanta, GA |

I never heard back from the dealer regarding my question, so I can't really speak to my experience with them. I realized in the buying process that no one responded, and I was a bit disappointed. But I found a great dealer and didn't feel like I missed out.

Carvana responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry we missed reaching out to you. We hope we did not miss our opportunity to share with you how easy our car buying process can be. Please call us now, we are hear every day and can be reached at 1800.333.4554.

Literally the best car buying experience ever

by from Phoenix, AZ |

So I had found a car I was super interested in, a VW Passat. It had low miles and looked amazing on the site. I took the virtual tour and also called in to speak to their customer service team. I got clear answers and wasn't sold on anything either. Everything was clearly there on Carvana.com for me to see and I actually bought the car in a few minutes. It was crazy! Because I live in Phoenix, AZ, I had to have the vehicle shipped and they took care of all that hassle and set up the transport for me. I just waited for the car to get to my house. A few days later it came and looked EXACTLY like it did on the site. I was so happy. Thank you everyone!

No Response

by from Ripley, MS |

My husband inquired about a vehicle and we got an automatic response email saying they would be contacting us, but never heard back from them.

Carvana responded to this review

November 7, 2014

Hi there, are you still have trouble reaching us? We'd love to help you if you're still in the market. Please give one of our Customer Advocates a call at (800) 333-4554. Or you can send an email to help@carvana.com. Thank you.

BMW X5 - Will never buy from a dealership again!

by from McDonough, Georgia |

Sold! Love the model, the execution and the result. Will never buy from a dealership again.