Infiniti of Bayside

217-07 Northern Blvd, Queens, NY 11361

New 877-671-1838
Used 877-668-3971
Service 877-674-1879

We are your only Queens Infiniti Dealer! Grand Opening!!

Great buying experience!

by from Smithtown, NY |

My wife and I had been researching and shopping for a QX60 for a couple of months. We seemed to get the run around at most of the other dealers. A friend recommended we take the ride from Suffolk County to Infiniti of Bayside and see Vincent. We are glad we did! Vincent and Allen were terrific. My wife drove the QX60 with Allen and Vincent was able to get me into the vehicle at the price we needed to be at. Total class acts! The vehicle was ready the next day as promised. Even better, they brought in lunch for the entire staff and customers on that Saturday. I definitely recommend Infiniti of Bayside!

July 24, 2014

We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with us. It's always great to hear from happy customers such as you. We hope to see you back again soon. I wanted to be sure you had all points of contact you might need during the ownership of your vehicle. You may want to keep this list handy or save these numbers in your phone. Our Service department 718-819-8400 Infiniti Roadside Assistant 800-662-6200 Infiniti Financial Services 800-456-6622 Infiniti Personal Assistant 888-774-1411 Satilight Radio 855-697-3373 Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Shady.....

by from Jamaica, NY |

Shady business practices. This dealership leased me a Q50H knowing that it had problems connecting with my iPhone via Bluetooth. I asked them about it before I leased the car and they said "don't worry about it, just bring it back and we will take care of it". After going back and forth to them 3 times trying to get them to fix it, they told me that it's just not going to work and offered absolutely no compensation for me being stuck with a car that doesn't work the way it was promised.

March 22, 2015

Rahn, I believe we spoke earlier about this situation. Once again, I am deeply sorry and I informed the General Manager about your situation. He should be in contact with shortly, if he has not already done so. If this is not the case, please email me at the email address I previously provided, nicolet@titanmotorgroup.com, so we can expedite a resolution. Thank you.

PURCHASEING MY NEW CAR EXPERIENCE.........

by from Bayside, N.Y. |

I"ve never raved about a car dealership before, but I must say Inifiniti Of Bayside, most certainly deserves a large amount of Acolades........Why?.....The dealership is non pressure, where as the highly knowledgeable sales staff, can answer all your questions on the various Inifiniti models, wether techincal, or just obvious questions about these beautiful premium automobiles........your questions are answered, with out any fluff which is somthing I appreciate, matter of fact, its why I purchased my Inifiniti QX 70 there, I felt I was making a solid investment, that i would know, that when I need service or advice on my new automobile, the guys and gals of Inifiniti Of Bayside, would always make sure that my needs were taken care of, I highly reccomend them to you..........They Truly Are A Five Star Dealership......!!

May 8, 2015

Thanks for your great review! If you have any future needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always available and happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you are enjoying your QX70! Thanks again!

Korshemia Evans

by from Brooklyn, NY |

My experience with Infiniti Bayside was excellent!!! The best experience thus far. I worked with Crystal T and she was patient, friendly, and got me the deal I was looking for. I would highly recommend this car dealership! You will definitely receive high quality service!

May 8, 2015

Thanks for your great review! If you have any future needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Crystal or the dealership directly. We are always available and happy to help! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

2012 Dodge Charger R/T AWD Purchase!

by from Brooklyn, New York |

Infiniti of Bayside is a new car dealer that has opened up recently in June of 2014. I came across an ad about a Dodge Charger R/T they had for sale and I just had to get my hands on it. The desk receptionist Christina H. was very helpful and made sure my messages were delivered to the Manager / Sales Consultant. First day I went in the Dodge Charger was not available due to the fact it was at the Dodge Dealer for maintenance, therefore Joseph P. who is the manager there told me to place a deposit and Steven J. one of the Sales Consultant helped me out with the deposit paperwork and sent me on my way. Once the vehicle arrived back to Infiniti of Bayside, Joseph P. gave me a call right away and I went in to do a test drive. This dealer actually allows you to test drive the car yourself to get a feel of it and make sure you enjoy what you are paying for. I fell in love with the car and decided 100% it was the car for me and decided to give it go. Crystal T. one of the fantastic sales consultant I have ever encountered in a car dealership was extremely helpful with the purchase and paperwork. She made sure all questions were answered bout the Dodge Charger, and made sure it was exactly the perfect choice and met all of my wants. The whole paperwork and process took less than 3 hours. The manager told me everything upfront with costs and made sure I understood everything with the approval process as well. Pamela L. from the financial department made sure I got the lowest rates possible and I was impressed with the results and how fast they worked. Infiniti of Bayside might be new, however everyone in there work very professionally and very fast. I recommend Infiniti of Bayside to people that want to lease/finance vehicles in the future. They will make sure you get the best deals in the market and make sure you are satisfied! Thank you Infiniti of Bayside for my 2012 Dodge Charger R/T AWD!

July 28, 2014

Kevin, Thank you so much for your kind words; it is truly appreciated. We're glad you had such a positive experience and that Crystal was so helpful. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon.

Inifiti of Bayside!

by from New York City, NY |

I have had a couple of experiences with purchasing vehicles from different retailers but I can honestly say that this was my best experience yet. Crystal T. at Infiniti of Bayside provided me with excellence customer service from the opening conversation, talking about the technical specifications of the vehicle, how it would tie into my lifestyle and most importantly worked with me to meet my budget. I would recommend Infiniti of Bayside to anyone that is in the market for a vehicle for themselves or their families. It would be a mistake not to come and purchase from here! All in all Crystal T. and John R. made the experience one to remember. I will be a customer for a long time and will be bringing my friends and family to this location as well.

July 25, 2014

Hello Vimal K, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear how well you enjoyed yourself at Infiniti of Bayside. Our staff does a brilliant job at taking care of our customers. We hope to see you again! Your business is important to us and if you have any questions or concerns, please call me directly at 718-819-8400. I wanted to be sure you had all points of contact you might need during the ownership of your vehicle. You may want to keep this list handy or save these numbers in your phone. Our Service department 718-819-8400 Infiniti Roadside Assistant 800-662-6200 Infiniti Financial Services 800-456-6622 Infiniti Personal Assistant 888-774-1411 Satilight Radio 855-697-3373 Thanks again and enjoy your new car!!!