Mark's Discount Truck & Auto Sales

Used 888-660-8127

Buy Here, Pay Here

Great Experience

by from pelham, nh |

My wife was looking for a specific Jeep and we found it on this website. It said it was located @ Mark's Discount Truck & Auto.. We first called the dealership and spoke to Joe who was wicked nice. We decided to head up, everything Joe said about the Jeep was true. After a test drive we put application in and we approved through a credit union with low rate. When we signed the paper work and took the jeep home we met Kelly in the office and she was extremely nice. Between Joe, Kelly and the overall experience we are super happy. Thank you guys!!

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Boston Mass |

Mark is an awesome Owner does the best for his customers .

09 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Boston Ma |

The sales guy Chris I spoke to was a nice guy seemed to want to get the deal done but must have been NEW. But the sales manager Joe was a was not a nice or customer friendly . I asked for a few things to be fixed on the vehicle like the bald tires the muffler that was rusted with a hole and update the software ($2100)or lower the price. He refused to offer any deals. To bad the owner was not around i'm sure he would do better. I wasted my time 1.5 miles and money to travel to see a vehicle the won't pass inspection unless Mark's does it.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HONEST

by from NASHUA, NH |

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE OUT DRIVING AND KIND OF GOT LOST. AND WE ENDED UP DRIVING BY AND PULLING IN WITH ALL INTENTIONS OF JUST CLARIFYING FOR DIRECTIONS. WE NOTICED A PATHFINDER ON THE LOT AND STARTED LOOKING AT IT. THERE WAS A GENTLEMAN OUTSIDE TALKING WITH A FEMALE HE WAITED A FEW MINUTES AND THEN CAME OVER. ( THIS WAS REFRESHING WHERE AS MOST CAR SALESMEN DONT LET YOU GET OUT OF YOUR CAR) WE TOLD HIM HOW WE LANDED THERE. HE IMMEDIATELY GAVE US THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS AND THEN WE HAD SMALL TALK. LONG STORY SHORT WELL I AM THE NEW OWNER OF A GREAT PATHFINDER. AND LOVE MY TRUCK.

Honest owner, untrustworthy sales guy

by from Londonderry, NH |

The sales guy Ryan seemed to be a decent guy on the phone and told me what I wanted to hear so that I would drive 1.5 hours to see the truck I wanted. Once I got there I find he has Lied about the condition of the truck and he was a no show. I had started the application process over the phone only to find out Ryan did nothing with it. The Owner was very helpful and honest and told me that there was no way he could get the sale done and apologized for wasting my time. He also gave me money for gas which was very nice. I was able to get a the truck I was hoping for somewhere else that day.