Mark's Discount Truck & Auto Sales

Used 888-660-8127 Used 888-660-8127

Buy Here, Pay Here

Great Experience

by from pelham, nh |

My wife was looking for a specific Jeep and we found it on this website. It said it was located @ Mark's Discount Truck & Auto.. We first called the dealership and spoke to Joe who was wicked nice. We decided to head up, everything Joe said about the Jeep was true. After a test drive we put application in and we approved through a credit union with low rate. When we signed the paper work and took the jeep home we met Kelly in the office and she was extremely nice. Between Joe, Kelly and the overall experience we are super happy. Thank you guys!!

Happy customer

by from Manchester, NH |

I have bought a few vehicles from these guys and have been very happy with every purchase.

April 8, 2016

We Thank You for the business. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Please keep us in mind for referrals we would appreciate to keep the business relationship going.

Great Buying experince

by from manchester nh |

Great buying experience with these everything they said came true right down to my final payment price per month they kept me right on budget.They were very friendly form the moment i walked in A great Buying experience Stop on in if you want great deal .

Great Buying Experience

by from Manchester Nh |

The guys we're great to work with they got me in found exactly the truck I wanted and got me financed It was truly a great buying experience Definitely worth dropping in their Ask for Pat.

Great service

by from Nashua nh |

The salesman pat and everyone in this dealership has been exceptionally nice and helpful will go there again to buy future cars 100%

February 24, 2016

Thank you so much for reaching out to us about our great service we appreciate that. Hopefully we sell you more cars in the future. This means a lot to Marks Discount and we value our customers. If you ever need anything don't hesitate and please contact us.

Fantastic car, right price, great people

by from Manchester, NH |

I'm very pleased with my recent purchase of a 2010 Jeep Patriot at Mark's Discount Auto & Truck. Joe and Rebecca were both thorough and thoughtful in sharing options on the lot that fit my budget and vehicle needs. They maintain a clean, no pressure, friendly environment that made the experience positive and enjoyable. I highly recommend them.

Pleased with the vehicle and the service.

by from Goffstown, NH |

I recently purchased an '06 GMC Envoy from Marks. They made the purchase very quick and easy. The salesman Ryan was very low key and nice to deal with. After driving the car home the oil light went on in the dash. I brought the car back to them and they fixed the problem at their expense no questions asked. I feel I got a fair deal and they will stand behind their product.

Great experience.

by from Concord,NH |

I've been looking for a newer car,pre-owned. I had been all over and wasn't able to find the right fit.When I shop for a new vehicle the way I'm treated is as important as the vehicle I'm purchasing. Eric was such a great guy and you could tell he really cared about my wants and needs. I showed up at closing time to look and he took the extra time after hours to help me out.In my book that says a lot. I had a great buying experience .Thanks Eric....You ROCK Gordy Stevens

February 24, 2016

We are glad you had a great experience here at Marks Discount. We like to make sure our customers are happy and glad they got a great deal. We like having the atmosphere happy, fun, and exciting. It was great to meet you and please come back in the future.

Great Dealership will definetly return for my next

by from Manchester NH |

Just purchased a 2010 Audi A-4. The whole sales process was great and low pressure. My sales person was Eric and he was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. The car is immaculate and runs perfect. I even got a great warranty from the finance guy Kevin who was also very nice and knowledgeable. Overall the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. I would definitely recommend them.

Never returned a message

by from Derry,NH |

Sent them an inquiry regarding one of their vehicles and never received a reply. If you're not going to respond to messages then do NOT make that an option....

February 24, 2016

Marks Discount Truck and Auto Sales is sorry we did not get back to you in a timely fashion. We always look at our inquiries and try to reply to everyone when they come in. We do value our customers and their reviews and would like to reply in a faster manner to everyone. Sometimes inquires do go in different places rather than our email. Let us know if we can do anything for you.