Wolko Auto Sales

Wolko Auto Sales

924 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 855-214-9072

Enjoy Your Drive!

Tony the Tiger! He's our guy!

by from oaklift |

I bought a Malibu 2009 there not too long ago. Tony is a very fun, and engaging salesman. , he did very well. He was more knowledgeable about the Chevrolet Malibu than any other salesman I talked to about any other car. He made the whole process go as smooth and as pleasant as he possibly could. I recommend him to anyone who doesn't like the "typical salesman". I will definitely be returning here in the future to purchase again! Ask for Tony!

April 21, 2015

Thanks Jerry glad to help and serve

very nice dealership

by from Irving TX |

Came in there to look at a car, turns out it was sold, however they set me up with a fully loaded mercedes with all the options on a short loan. I'm on my way to fixing my screwed up credit and I get to ride real sweet in the process, THX WOLKO!

Happy Bmw owner

by from grand praiirie |

Jason did a fabulous job helping me,from driving around discussing the car i was driving ,to placing a special order for what i wanted.When the car arrived he went over everything thoroughly ,and encourage me to call if i ever had any questions on my cAr .This was fBulous experience .I couldnt be happier

April 21, 2015

Was a pleasure doing business with you glad you love your BMW thanks for the referral as well

EZ fun no tricks car buying experience

by from South Lake TX |

internet car buying is kinda a lot of work and sometimes scary not at Wolko Auto Sales the Mercedes was exactly as described by Tony and price was wholesale just like he told me and showed me with internet information plus free 1 year warranty very happy just sent my brother to look at a SUV there and he bought as well easy peazzy transparent fun buying experience Thanks Tony & Joey

April 21, 2015

Louie thanks again for your business and so happy for about the Mercedes and tell your brother thanks as well hope he's as happy as you are

wolko autos easiest fun great place to buy a car

by from Prosper,TX |

Just like advertised Joey and Tony made it simple no pressure great car and free warranty showed me carfax and autocheck the price just like advertised NADA wholesale or trade in I saved thousands was in and out very fast recommend to everybody on low budget to get NICE highline at super affordable price

April 21, 2015

Mike thanks again really appreciate your business and comments

easy process

by from arlington |

I came to the dealership with my proof of income, proof of residency, my license, and 2 grand, and I left in a sweet mercedes within 2-3 hours. Very smooth process and had a good time talking it up with the guys in the showroom.

Julian thnx again

NICE DEALERSHIP

by from arlington, texas |

Everyone at the dealership was very nice. They have a wide variety of cars and payment options. I was able to get a 2008 Impala with a decent downpayment.

April 21, 2015

Patrick thanks for the comments and really love what you did with your SS looks great

bmw 2006

by from FOR WORTH |

IN JANUARY MY HUSBAND AND I GOT VERY LUCKY TO COME TO THIS DEALERSHIP.WE DROVE UP DRIVING A 1995 MUSTANG AND DROVE OFF IN A 2006 BMW .....WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND WERE TREATED EXCELLENT BY THE MANAGER THANK U GUYS

April 21, 2015

BMW GIRL thanks again and super KOOL plate you put on your car surprised that wasnt already taken

good dealership - good cars

by from arlington, tx |

Very helpful and knowledgeable about cars. Multiple financing options. Warranty is included & a must if your buying a used car.

April 21, 2015

Tom thanks again and thank you for sending your cousin to us

2 good cars bough

by from dallas, tx |

I was referred to wolko by my sister and she bought car in march. she loves car and sent me an a few of her freinds. no complaints so i go. they didnt have the car i wanted but went and found a 350z a week later for me and they take payments from me.

April 21, 2015

Zman I know your enjoying that top down and we appreciate your business as well

Rip-off

by from Arlington, Texas |

Wolko Auto Sales advertise 1 year free warranty. That is a Lie. If you choose to still buy from them make sure you get clear clarification and get it in writing. Wolko Auto Sales only been in business over a year; inexperience in auto business.

November 11, 2014

We do offer a free 1 year warranty. It is through a third party warranty company that has been in business for over 20 years. The warranty doesn't cover vehicles that are over 12 years old or with over 200,000 miles. It also excludes vehicles such as turbo engines, minis etc... If you did sign warranty papers with us and the car wasn't covered because it was an excluded vehicle we will honor the warranty and fix your car. Please See: A close competitor doesn't like the fact we offer a powerful warranty program. We urge you to come in and ask any questions you might have. We sell used vehicles and strongly feel our warranty program protects both our customers and our company.