Diamond Toyota Scion

Service 888-729-8125 Service 888-729-8125

Experience the Diamond Difference

Could Not Be Happier!

by from Lancaster, PA |

My experience with Diamond Toyota is fantastic. Purchasing a car can be stressful, but not with Diamond. Their low-key, honest approach is commendable. In my previous experience with other dealerships this has not always been the case. I will only deal with Diamond Toyota as they are totally professional in all aspects.

May 22, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review Harry! I will be sure to pass this along to Joe for you!

Superb Service

by from Manheim, PA |

The service team was new to us. We were delighted by their courtesy, thoughtfulness, and efficiency.

Shiny Shoes

by from Mount Gretna, PA |

Had my car in to remove some "road rash" on two of the alloy rims. I got a loaner car and some rim repair that made those two rims as good as new. great service and follow-up by the Diamond Team.

May 22, 2016

Happy that we could help you "shine your shoes" Robert! Thanks for the great Review!!

Overall, Good Service

by from Lebanon, PA |

I appreciated the Service Manager discussing options with me, and I also liked that although he had suggestions, he did not pressure me to do them immediately. I've been at other dealerships where they tell you that you have multitudinous issues with your vehicle, and then it turns out not all were needed. I did not get that vibe here.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for the great review Susan! We hope to see you again soon!

Purchased a 2016 RAV4

by from Lebanon, PA |

We are loving our Rav4 ! Tim, you were not the least bit pushy . It was a pleasure working with you. Rose Weber

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will be sure to pass it along to Tim.

New Camry

by from Palmyra, PA |

Anthony and Diamond Toyota have been most gracious in our complex dealings with the purchase of a new car. We went to the dealership because there was a recall on our '07 Camry engine. Good news was that the oil consumption was not serious enough to warrant engine replacement. As we started to look around the showroom, Anthony walked up to us and ask if he could help. We looked at some left-over '15s as we did not want all the computerized driving functions. We explained that some investments were about to mature but indefinite as to the exact date. Anthony held the car with a small down payment. When that time expired, he extended the time and then came up with an alternative plan so that we could purchase prior to new income arriving. We have heard of too many horror stories about computerized driving. We will not buy any of them. I worked with computers and know why & how they fail.

May 10, 2016

I will be sure to pass this great review along to Anthony. We are so happy that we could help you find the right Camry. We look forward to seeing you again for service on the new car.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Lebanon, PA |

VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE, DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT LONG. VERY EFFICIENT LOVE DIAMOND TOYOTA SALES STAFF AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much Rosemary for purchasing and servicing your Camry with us!

Tire Rotation

by from Tremont, PA |

Everyone was very friendly, car was serviced in a timely manner, service person explained everything to me in detail, showed me on the paperwork, I am very satisfied with Diamond Toyota and will b making all of my appointments with you, thank you for excellent service.

April 27, 2016

Thank you Tina for the 5 Star Review!

Outstanding as always

by from Lebanon, PA |

I have owned cars for 63 years and the service at Diamond by Jeff and his team is the absolute best I have ever had. Please keep up the fine work.

April 29, 2016

Thank you Stan! We greatly appreciate your 5 star review! I will pass this along to the service department!

I Love My Car

by from Jonestown, PA |

Joe was very understanding of my bringing my son with me to shop. Between the two of them discussing the car and its features, I learned a lot. I am a novice when it comes to buying a car. Thank you Joe for being so patient and pleasant through the whole deal.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much Eleanor! We hope you enjoy your RAV4 for many years, and we hope to help you out with service on your new SUV as well!