Diamond Toyota Scion

Service 888-729-8125

Experience the Diamond Differance

Always great service.

by from Lebanon PA |

I had my PA State Inspection done this morning as a complimentary service offered this month by Diamond. I waited in their comfortable facility and it was les than an hour until I was on my way.

Great Customer Service

by from Palmyra,Pa |

While searching for the car I wanted, we came across Diamond Toyota Scion, needless to say say I didn't buy a Toyota, they had a Jeep Patriot I really wanted. I don't have the best credit, but boy did they do an excellent job, start to finish! Kevin was awesome amd made it happen that day.Went in on Saturday afternoon, got my jeep Monday morning! Thank you Kevin!

Above and Beyond my expections

by from Hellam PA |

I was in the market for a certified preowned SUV as my trusty 4runner was getting ready to retire and I had a rental car set up for a week. Had a few failed attempts at other dealerships with decent to poor customer service. So I took a chance to drive an hour away to Diamond Toyota and let me tell you it was the best decision I ever made. Casey Driscoll and Joe Poole are a dream team. From the moment I met them they were professional, courteous, and knowledgable. They listened to my previous experience and made me feel comfortable and with pressure to make all decisions. Casey even had the car cleaned up before the test drive. Which I must say we laughed through most of. Casey worked very hard to get me the deal I wanted and came through with so much more than I expected. They even offered to return my rental for me. (which I only had for 1 day thanks to them). I couldn't be happier. Thank you team Diamond Toyota!

Diamond Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Liz, Thank you for becoming apart of the Diamond Family. We are glad that you love your new Highlander and that you got home safe. Once again thank you for your purchase and we are happy that you chose Diamond Toyota for the search of your new vehicle. Thank you from the Team at Diamond Toyota

Horrible customer service

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

After I purchased my car, I had some minor issues which I called to address under my warranty. Unfortunately after numerous attempts (4+) I can't seem to get Kevin to return my calls. I've left him and others messages with no luck. I've been told on four occasions that he would call me back that day, which never happened. In my opinion, the bright and shining light of the dealership lies with a sales rep by the name of Casey Driscoll. He is a honest, trust worthy, hard working professional who follows through on his actions. Unfortunately the same cannot be said about Kevin.

Diamond Toyota Scion responded to this review

May 28, 2015

Chaz, Thank you for bring this to our attention. we do strive to have the highest quality customer service available. We understand that situation has been resolved by Rob Vital, Director of Sales. We have taken this opportunity to sharpen our processes. Again Thank you for your purchase and Welcome to the Diamond Family.

Prius V family

by from Lock Haven, PA |

Our family drive 2.5 hours for our new Toyota Prius V and we couldn't be happier. The friendliness and great customer service was worth the drive. Even our dog had a good time. They treated her like one of the family and even invited her into the facilities. I would recommend Diamond Toyota because it was our best car buying experience we have ever had. Thank you to everyone at Diamond Toyota.

Excellent Experience

by from Kutztown, PA |

Bill was courteous and helpful. He answered my questions directly and made it worth the drive past other dealers to purchase from Diamond.

Awesome buying experience!

by from Carlisle, PA |

We want to thank everyone at Diamond Toyota for a wonderful car buying experience. We recently purchased a used truck and everyone we worked with went above and beyond making the entire process pleasant and seamless. Thanks for everything!

An answer to prayer

by from Lebanon, PA |

Because of the incredible service I received in the past 14 years for my '95 Toyota Camry there was no doubt that, when the time came to replace the vehicle, I would return to Diamond Toyota. I had no desire to "shop around" due to the relationships I had already valued - personal attention, sincerity, trust, and excellent advice. Just prior to the end of March I was introduced to Bill Mayew, a sales associate, after which I went home and did my research for purchasing either a pre-owned auto or a late 2014 model. As a former teacher, my agenda was filled with questions and definite "must haves!" I made an appointment with Bill for the last day of March and was most impressed with the communication between him, the Pre-Owned Manager, Kevin Farrell, and Jim Poole, the Finance Manager. It was obvious that they were trying to arrange the best possible package for me after looking at the comparisons of what was available. At no time did I feel pressured into making decisions; this team was interested in guiding me in the direction of what was best - for me! After being introduced to the features of the car and taking a test drive, I knew that the later model was my choice. It has the safety features I was looking for, a quiet interior and a stable and smooth ride. The Camry was prepped for delivery and I drove it home that evening. Bill's patience during our 3 1/2 hours together was an answer to prayer and I now have a new friend!

Diamond Toyota

by from Grantville, PA |

I bought a new Tundra from this dealership in September 2014. The salesman, Bill Mayhew, was knowledgable and made this a pleasant buying experience. This week I walked in without an appointment and was treated to immediate service for several warranty and recall notices I had received from Toyota. I was impressed with the level of service and the prompt attention from the service manager. This is a great dealership where customers are treated like VIPs. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great car buying experience

by from Glenside, Pa |

Bought a certified pre owned Toyota 4 Runner. Bill Mayew was great to work with. He had a no pressure approach which we very much enjoyed. It was a fantastic car buying experience, no hassel, no haggle, fair price, quick process. It was worth the drive from Glenside. They have earned my business, will return when the Subaru meets its end.

Great job!!!

by from Lebanon, PA |

I had a great overall experience. Jim and Joe were very helpful and accommodating. Would definitely recommend business to them.