Inside America Foundation

Inside America Foundation

33500 Gratiot Ave, Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48035

Used 888-894-0049

GREAT PEOPLE !!!!!! GREAT PLACE !!! GREAT SERVICE!

by from clinton twp,MI |

Josh and John are great salemen!!! I am so very please with the service and quality that they offered !! so helpful and nice. So many cars to chose from and all in great shape!!! I would SO recommend them to all my friends and family from now on!!! They do great work here and for great cause!! Please check them out !!! you wont be disappointed !!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!! I am so PLEASED!!!!

Friendly, Genuine And Not Pushy!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Purchasing our new truck from AIF was a great experience! They have a great selection of vehicles, we found the perfect truck within minutes! More importantly, they have a wonderful staff. We worked with Josh, who greeted us right away, but he didn't try to pressure us. I would recommend this dealership to anybody!

Friendly and knowledgeable staff!

by from Warren Mi |

My first impression was great! Within 2 minutes of getting out of my car after pulling on the lot, I was greeted with a genuine smile and a handshake! This was a first, as I had visited several dealers and most did not even come outside to say hello! It only got better from there. Josh and John both worked for me and seemed to truly have my best interest in mind. My credit was not so great but they worked with a credit union and I was still able to get a good interest rate and payment that I could afford! Would highly recommend doing business with them! You guys ROCK!

Staff and inventory are great!!

by from Chesterfield, MI |

I happened to just stop at this Used lot while driving and I'm so happy I did!! I searched for a used car with good miles for about 3 weeks. This was the ONLY lot that guaranteed credit approval and had prices on their cars. They are also the only guaranteed credit approval that did a cash deal. I got a great deal and the staff is great especially my salesman John. He wasn't pushy and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend this lot!!

These guys are great

by from Warren, Mi |

very helpful,very good at communication, the atmosphere in the building was great, keep up the good work guys!! thank you, Henry

Great service and financing!

by from detroit mi. |

How refreshing! I was welcomed with a smile and a sincere introduction. The salesman John R. was extremely friendly and very thorough with explaining the financing! It's nice to know that I am helping others as well by doing business with a foundation too!