Inside America Foundation

Inside America Foundation

33500 Gratiot Ave, Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48035

Used 888-894-0049

Friendly and knowledgeable staff!

by from Warren Mi |

My first impression was great! Within 2 minutes of getting out of my car after pulling on the lot, I was greeted with a genuine smile and a handshake! This was a first, as I had visited several dealers and most did not even come outside to say hello! It only got better from there. Josh and John both worked for me and seemed to truly have my best interest in mind. My credit was not so great but they worked with a credit union and I was still able to get a good interest rate and payment that I could afford! Would highly recommend doing business with them! You guys ROCK!

Friendly & Fast Service!

by from Roseville, Mi |

I am very pleased with the service I had with this company! very friendly and accommodated everything I was looking for in a vehicle. GREAT deals and they worked really well with me! I'd definitely recommend them!

March 9, 2015

Thank you for the review Bridgett! We appreciate your business!! You were a pleasure to work for! John R

Happy in Clinton Twp. John was an excellent help

by from ira mi |

I test drove at least five cars here. all were very nice. I found John R. to be very honest and helpful. thank you.

March 9, 2015

Thank you very much George!! We appreciate your feedback and business!! It was a pleasure serving you. John R

Very Very Friendly

by from warren Michigan |

They were very nice and helpful! I'm glad I came to them to get my first car!!

March 27, 2015

Thank you Jade, we are so glad to hear that you love your new car! We appreciate the positive review! --I.A.F. Auto

good guys !!!!

by from detroit mi |

great guys easy to work with made the whole car buying thing easy to do would buy a car here again and send every one I know to them

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! We appreciate your business and strive to give 5 star service!!

Awesome service

by from clinton township, MI |

Service was awesome, very honest and helpful. They made it their job to make sure I left the lot satisfied I had help from John and Josh and I am very pleased. I'm happy that I made my decision to choose this dealership.

Great Service Very Friendly

by from Clinton Twp MI |

Every dealerships promises guarantee approval but not all work their magic. Auto Sales actually treat you like family and went to the extreme to get me the lowest payment. Great service great staff, I'll be back to upgrade.

Friendly Customer Service &Very Flexible

by from Chesterfield |

I was looking for cars for my daughter and I came across IAF Auto Sales driving up and down Gratiot. I was welcomed by Josh and John who really wanted to work with me on a car that would work best for me even though my credit wasn't the greatest. It was a very hard choice because of the variety, but they helped me get a low rate on the car we chose. We couldn't be happier!! I would highly recommend this dealer for anyone else looking for great service.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your review Stephanie, im thankful for your response. We are here to make your experience as smooth as possible. i would like to remind you of our referral program!! Bring some one you know who needs a car and receive cash your way!!

Great service and Great looking salesmen!!

by from Clinton Twp. Mi |

Great service, Clean facilities. Salesmen were very patient and sincere! Highly recommend!!

October 31, 2014

Thank you Shawn for your review, we appreciate your response!! We try our best with our appearance inside and out. Dont forget about out referral program. If you know some one in need of a car we can help them. Also some cash for you. Thank you and have a blessed day!!

my first car from a dealership

by from Detroit, Mi |

today I brought the car I wanted and I am extremely happy. if you want a car please come to Inside America Foundation. I am so very happy, they will not let you down

October 31, 2014

Latasha you were great to work with, great personality. Thank you for your review. We were excited to help you out with your first car from a dealership. Dont forget about our referral program!!!!

GREAT PEOPLE !!!!!! GREAT PLACE !!! GREAT SERVICE!

by from clinton twp,MI |

Josh and John are great salemen!!! I am so very please with the service and quality that they offered !! so helpful and nice. So many cars to chose from and all in great shape!!! I would SO recommend them to all my friends and family from now on!!! They do great work here and for great cause!! Please check them out !!! you wont be disappointed !!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!! I am so PLEASED!!!!

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your review Marya! We try our best to give the best used car experience we can. Don't forget about our referral program, send your friends and family to us for a car and receive $100! --I.A.F. Auto Sales