Tarrytown Honda

480 S. Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591

New 866-939-3967
Used 888-239-4745
Service 877-358-4416

Our job is outstanding customer satisfaction . . . Everyday.

Excellent service

by from Queens, New York |

The kind and professional sales staff at Tarrytown Honda gave me great confidence in purchasing my car. There was always someone to answer questions in a friendly manner without any pressure. Bill was extremely helpful and guided me painlessly through the process.

Honest, fair and excellent customer service

by from Ardsley, NY |

I've purchased two cars from Tarrytown Honda over the past 2 years and I am very happy with both experiences. My first car was a Certified pre-owned 2007 Honda Accord. My salesman, Jay Silverman, did an excellent job in helping me pick a car that met my budget and driving needs. My 2007 Accord was in excellent shape and other than new tires and oil changes, the car has needed no major maintenance work. This week I went back to Tarrytown Honda and met Jay again. He and his manager, Jordan Rabadi, were warm, helpful and extremely fair in discussing pricing with me. I've done a lot of research with visiting several other Honda dealerships, and while some others are also very good, Tarrytown stands apart. My new Civic EX-L with Navi is amazing. My 2007 Accord is still in my family too. Honda cars are phenomenal, Tarrytown Honda lives up to that reputation as well.

Guess I Need a New Honda dealer

by from Ossining, NY |

Looking for my third Honda. The last one was leased here. My experience at that time was excellent. No undue pressure or salesman annoyances. Prices are good (basically the same everywhere as Hondas sell at invoice price) and I liked my last deal so we went there with the intent to buy that date. What I found was that the dealer has changed their tactics to hard sell which included insulting my wife and I and treating us like we know nothing about cars (I've been subscribing to car magazines since the 60's and devour every word) and that our opinion and facts were just wrong. We ended up walking out. Tomorrow we will buy the same car at another Honda dealer.

Great Sales Staff

by from Long Island |

I came across this dealership by chance. Yet they had the right car for me and fairly priced. Everyone from the person who originally contacted me, to the sales person and manager was extremely friendly and helpful during my purchase. Within a day my car was prepped and ready for me to pick up. I was extremely pleased.

Rude Response

by from Stony Point |

My husband and I are currently searching for an affordable lease for our daughter, price shopping. I told Chelsea my situation and the problem we had finding a 2014 Civic that would lease in our range. She was very explanatory, very detailed, but once I told her we gingerly took the Civic off our shopping list, she hung up on me. I do understand her frustration, I too deal with customers, it was my husband who directed me. But, NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL since I do have a few more kids right behind this one! You never know! Mary O'Brien

Fast and Easy Purchase

by from Dobbs Ferry, NY |

I didn't want to waste time haggling for my new car so I submitted for quotes from nearby dealerships on Edmunds. Tarrytown Honda is my closest Honda dealer and didn't come up on Edmunds, so I gave them a call. I'm glad I did b/c they had the lowest price - it came in well under the market value estimates I found online, so I went in and bought it. The whole process took a couple of hours, and I didn't get any upsell which was really pleasant. Thanks to Charlene for the great price, and thanks to Billy for showing me the car and getting the purchase done.

3 hours to buy a truck

by from westchester ny |

Never have I ever waited 3 hours to buy a truck. Remind me again why I am buying a Honda from here.

December 3, 2013

Helo Bernie, I am sorry to hear about how long everything took. Please contact me direcly at (914)631-0815 or email me at charlener@tarrytownhonda.com so that I can remedy this situation. At Tarrytown Honda we pride ourselves in our custer service so any customer that is unhappy is a fail to us. Again please reach out to me a your earliest conenience. We appreciate your time and business. Thank you, Charlene Mooney Media Dirctor at Tarrytown Honda

My first experience with Honda Service

by from West Harrison, NY |

I have to say that I was disappointed thinking that since I purchased a maintenance care plan with my leased Honda Civic that I would not have any out of pocket expenses. It was my first need for service (oil/filter change and a tire rotation). Making an appt. was easy, waiting for my repairs was not painful - had wi-fi and TV, newspaper and water, took me right away and the total time there was less than 40 minutes. When it came time to check out I was told that I had to pay for the tire rotation (manager stated it was not included). Reluctantly I paid cash and left. Went home and reviewed my Maintenance plan to discover that the tire rotation was included. The next day I went back with my brochure and was graciously told that I would have my money returned but they were not able to repay me with the cash that I paid them. I had to take a check which wasn't really fair but it is their policy. That was an inconvenience. Overall I have a bad taste in my mouth as the service dept. should have known that the service requested was included in my maintenance plan. Employees were very nice but should be informed of the maintenance plan.

August 30, 2013

Hello Amy, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at Chrism@tarrytownhonda.com or phone number and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize. We do appreciate your business here at Tarrytown Honda Thank you, Chris Mendicina General Manager Tarrytown Honda 480 South Broadway Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591 914-631-0815

Horrible Experience!!!

by from Swampscott, MA |

I found an Acura MDX 08 on Cars.com. I called the dealership and verified if the vehicle was available. I spoke to the sales person, Shanique Williams, whom told me that the vehicle was at the dealership and available. I made an appointment for the next day for a test driver. Half an hour before the dealership closed I called in again to make sure that the vehicle was still available, I was assured that it was and if anything changed, then she would call me if there was a problem. The next day, I drove 180 miles from Massachusetts to see the vehicle. When I got there, Shanique said "Sorry, but the vehicle is in the body shop". I was very infuriated, because I made an appointment for a test drive and the vehicle was not available for me when I got there. I was assured that the car was clean and not damaged. I found out that they were repairing nearly everything on the car, such as the rear and front bumpers, doors, the hood, and it has been in the body shop for several days. I can not understand how a dealership can set an appointment with a potential customer and not have the vehicle available for them to see or test drive when they arrive. I was determined to buy this vehicle while driving to the dealership for 4 hours. I have no words to describe my disappointment and frustration.

No oil in the car!!!

by from Tarrytown NY |

Brought the car in for "summer special" maintenance including oil change among other things. Picked the car up, drove off the lot and the red oil light came on. Immediately went to a mechanic. THERE WAS NO OIL IN THE CAR!!!!!!! Do not go here.

August 30, 2013

Dont buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from carmel ny |

They are Liars they will promise anything to sell a car the only thing I can say is if you do buy from them any issues that come up while looking at car get it in writing when they tell you don't worry we will take care of it because they wont if you dont

June 17, 2013

Hello John, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a more then great experience here. As for something you were promised, I will do everything in my power to make sure it gets resolved in a more then timely fashion. If you don't mind me asking beside the item or items you were promised how was the visit? If the items that were promised is the only thing that made you unhappy. Lets turn this back into a good experience that you had. I'll look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks, Anthony Drewery