Tarrytown Honda

480 S. Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591

New 866-939-3967
Used 888-239-4745
Service 877-358-4416

Our job is outstanding customer satisfaction . . . Everyday.

Excellent service

by from Queens, New York |

The kind and professional sales staff at Tarrytown Honda gave me great confidence in purchasing my car. There was always someone to answer questions in a friendly manner without any pressure. Bill was extremely helpful and guided me painlessly through the process.

Outstanding dealership

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I don't usually write reviews but I felt that the service I received from Tarrytown Honda deserves some recognition. Charlene and Sam helped me with buying my 2015 Accord Sport at a great deal and the finance manager Wilson was extremely helpful and transparent throughout the whole process. I was extremely skeptical following some really bad experiences from NYC area Honda dealerships (Namely one in Brooklyn and another in Queens) and I was expecting more of the same from Tarrytown but they proved me wrong. To anybody looking to buy a new Honda, don't even waste your time in NYC dealers, just take a quick Metro North ride up and see these guys. To say that I'm incredibly happy with my experience is an understatement. I'll be buying all my future cars from these folks.

Great experience, Chad Sanders exceptional

by from Hastings on Hudson, NY |

Got the vehicle that I wanted within one day- excellent customer service from all members of the staff

Best dealership i ever dealt with

by from Englewood Cliffs Nj |

My experience with tarrytown honda was excellent the salesman Mr. Chad Sanders help me find the car I needed and the best deal for me . I never in all my years buying cars had been treated like family

A Wonderfully Experience

by from Ossining, New York |

On February 14, 2015 I had experienced the best service at this dealership. Most importantly I was there for a short period of time! The staff there were very supportive and very helpful such as Wilson Velez and Chad Sanders. They also were very pleasant, kind, and knowledgeable in terms of the vehicle I definitely wanted to purchase. Overall, I was very impressed with the vehicle itself and look forward for future business with this dealership!

Margaret

by from Hastings-on-Hudson, NY |

I was basing my purchase on price and Tarrytown Honda came through for me. It was a no hassle process. Chad, the salesperson, and all of the staff were great and comfortable to work with. I would definitely work with them again.

Still Can't believe it!!!!

by from goshen, NY |

Still Can't believe the personal attention we received.. My plan was to wait a few months to by a new car, but I could not pass up the great service and the great deal we got on this Honda Odyssey minivan.. We searched so many dealerships and the only dealership that gave us what we were looking for was Tarrytown Honda.. Still can't believe how great of a deal we got.. Everyday that I walk out of my house and see our minivan I get excited all over again.. This pre-owned vehicle was practically new.. Everyone even us,. actually think it's a brand new vehicle. Can't believe the condition of this vehicle.. Never thought we would of bought a pre-owned car.. I did, and it was the best thing we did.. Thanks to the great staff and our wonderful sales consultant Billy Acevedo..

Not Your Typical Experience

by from Yonkers NY |

I absolutely DREAD car dealerships. Our lease was up and I was determined to finance a car and get out of this whole process. Its maddening to me. Our family (my husband and three young boys) went to a number of dealerships and were given a run around despite indicating exactly what we wanted. It was horrendous. By the time we reached out to Tarrytown Honda we were exhausted and irritable. Let me tell you, they could not have been more pleasant. Chad Sanders and Shanique Williams provided us with nothing less than OUSTANDING service. As working parents we found it hard to find any more time to get to the dealerships. They gave us no hassles and beat the offers of anyone else we dealt with. They communicated with us courtesly and professionally through email and texting. They had the exact car we wanted, plus some amazing upgrades that we would have never been able to afford, within days. When we arrived at the dealership the process was seamless. Chad arranged for our new car to be pulled alongside the van we were turning in. While my husband and kids switched everything over, I reviewed the contracts and bank documents. It took minutes not hours. They were so amazing. Making the leap from a minivan to a Honda Pilot was big for me. Leaving Toyota was big for me. They made the process simple and effective. I had heard great things about Tarrytown Honda but assumed all dealers were the same. They are NOT! This place was really so wonderful. We recommend EVERYONE go there for your needs. Thank you Chad and Shanique!

Perfect Service

by from Ossining, New York |

The service at Tarrytown Honda is incredible. Everyone is very warm and welcoming. Most of all, Chad Sanders is an outstanding Sales Consultant who helped us out with buying a new car. His professional and charismatic attitude towards his work makes your experience at Tarrytown Honda a pleasant one.

Great service from Chad Sanders!!

by from Bronxville, NY |

I told Chad I had a problem that I was unsure of how to deal with and without hesitation he worked it out to my complete satisfaction. It was fast, painless and an overall pleasant experience for something I wasn't looking forward to. Thanks Chad.

Justin Torres

by from White Plains, NY |

I came into the dealership and Mr. Chad Sanders gave me the best experience when I purchased a car from him. The dealership gave me a warm nice welcome when I came in. Dealership was very clean, served me in a professional, timely manor. This dealership definitely helped me out with purchasing my new vehicle. I am extremely satisfied with their service. Chad Sanders was very informative with all the vehicles in the showroom. Chad definitely is an outstanding salesman as he knows the product at 110%. I definitely recommend this dealership when your looking for a vehicle to purchase. They will work with you and make you happy.