Curry Subaru Hyundai

(4.2) 9 Reviews

3040 Main St, Cortlandt, NY 10567

Used 888-652-8779 Used 888-652-8779

Thank you Gabe Khourie!!!

by from Carmel, New York |

I cannot say enough good things about our salesman Gabe Khourie at Curry Subaru. I purchased my Outback almost two weeks ago with a full tank of gas and have not yet had to fill up. My whole experience was great from start to finish. I wanted an Outback for quite some time, and one day, after much research, I finally stopped in. It was truly fate stepping in for me to make a quick decision like that, and I think it was meant to be because meeting Gabe is definitely made me want to buy this car at Curry. I felt no pressure and basically had a nice discussion about what I was looking for. After a great test drive, I made an appointment to visit again with my husband. When he saw all the car had to offer, it was a no-brainer. Gabe was even patient enough to have me stop back at the lot a few days later when I was having trouble deciding on a color. He could not have been more kind, patient, informative, and just generally helpful and courteous. My husband and I feel like we made a friend and we absolutely love the new car - thanks Gabe! You're the best! Veronica from Carmel

Superb Experience.

by from Ossining, New York |

Buying a Subaru?...READ THIS.!!!!!....My experience buying a Subaru at this dealership is nothing short of Superb. Mr. Mark DeBenedictis is the most efficient, thorough, product knowledge, and most welcoming sales representative I've ever come across in this industry. Furthermore, because of his overall approach to his client, I've recommended him on more than several occasions, and wouldn't think of using anyone else. This man is dedicated to his product and his customers and his repeat from me proves it.

nice dealership ,clean and friendly

by from cortlandt manor ny |

My salesman was Emilo Coku and after buying a car in 2014 a subaru legacy I returned to buy a 2016 wrx..Emilo is a great guy both personally as well a real knowable salesman..Spent a lot of time with me showing me the ins and outs of the car in great detail. I traded in a 2015 wrx for a 2016 because I wanted the eyesight system.Emilo worked hard to get me a great deal and with the GM on that night he was managed to get me a super deal. For a few bucks more got a new car with eyesight.I left the dealership feeling like I got a real good deal everything was l easy and picked the car up 48 hours later.This was my 36th new car purchase and one of the best salesman I had as well as a great dealership.

Great Salesmen!

by from New York |

My salesman, Franz Ozuna, was incredible when I first met him. He helped me get to the train station before I was able to buy the car. Then he was so helpful actually buying it. He has continued to make interactions with me through text to ensure I am happy with my purchase and that everything is going well. As a first time car buyer from a dealership, he really helped me feel comfortable. I recommend dealing with Franz when you go in.

OK, but not impressed

by from Croton on Hudson, NY |

Sales staff is friendly and knowledgeable. But the buying process is frustrating as ever. We are motivated and qualified buyers. On the first day we test drove and made up our mind. After looking at other dealers we came back the following day. But we had to wait over an hour while our sales person was helping someone else. Commission based pay getting in the way of customer service. We had the money and would have driven the car off the lot that day, but the staff wasn't flexible enough in working with us on a Saturday, and the I need to talk to the manager routine got tiring. Then the business manager had to go over everything again and justify his existence. So now it will take another week before we have a car. If you don't mind the old and tired car dealer routine, it's not a bad place to do business. But in the age of online shopping, and everything digital and fast, this is such a frustrating and outdated process, it's maddening. The customer doesn't really matter, everyone has to play their little games, speedy service is not a priority. You have to remind everyone that your time is valuable too.

Love Curry Subaru

by from New Windsor, NY |

In my sixty five years plus I have purchased many vehicles. My experience with salesperson Paul from Curry Subaru left me with a feeling that I got a fair shake. Whats more amazing is that I still feel that way a week later. I would definitely recommend Curry to friends and family .

Car shopping

by from Danbury, CT |

I traveled for more than 45 minutes to purchase a used car from Curry in Cortland,N.Y. It was the best buying experience I've had at a dealership. Honest, open and sincere. I would have traveled further if I had known just how great they are to deal with. Although I have not had the opportunity to have my car repaired yet, I expect that their service department is equally as customer oriented as their sales force. They are the BEST.

Excellent Service. Ask for Gabriel in Sales

by from Massachusetts |

I bought a car here and I am speaking from my own experience. If you are looking to buy a Subaru and you are anywhere near Curry Subaru in Cortlandt Manor, NY, call them and ask for Gabriel Kourie in Sales. You will be happy that you did. He is not your typical "car salesman." He is an honest and genuine person. My experience with him was 100% complete satisfaction every step of the way and this man deserves to be the one to tell you a Subaru. Just call and ask for him and I bet you will want to go out of your way to write a review like this too.

Don't buy your car here !!!!!!

by from new york |

If I could I wouldn't even rate them a star. This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I bought a pre-owned car 10 weeks ago and have had only been able to enjoy it 5 out of the 10 weeks, because Curry Subaru Cortlandt Manor and there incompetent dealership are not able to fix a blinker issue. They have tried numerous times with out luck and wanted me to accept the vehicle the way it was, and was told well it works 90% of the time. Really is that acceptable after arguing and getting frustrated day in and day out they finally brought the car to the dealership that deals with this make and they where able to fix the problem the first time. And to add fuel to the fire I get to the dealership that is fixing the issue to find out that Curry Subaru in Cortlandt Manor drove my car on E for 40 minutes and I was unable to test drive the car I barely made it to the gas station, and then I noticed that the steering wheel was completely to the left not pulling to the left, no the actual steering wheel was to the left. We call Curry to inform them of the issue and they said they would correct the issue when we pick the car up on Monday after numerous phone calls to get an update I was told the check was being cut for pick up that day then to receive a call at 6pm that the car was never picked up and supposedly they will pick it up on Tuesday and correct the issue again and drive the car to me. I am beyond livid.We have dealt with 5 people within the last 4 weeks and ever person passes me to the next . So I felt the need to infor an person or persons looking into purchasing a vehicle from this dealership .......DON'T DO IT..........