Cars on 22

Used 888-903-6654

WHO YOU REPRESENT?

Great people,Great service

by from Elizabeth nj |

i had good time and a great experience at cars on 22. Even though my credit was bad they still were able to help me finance a car. When all these other cars dealers say that they can get you a car when they actually don't. I'm thankful that there are great dealerships out there that can actually help you get a car. Thank you Cars on 22 for being able to help people get a car. Even if there credit isn't the best.

2009 Hyundai Elantra

by from New Jersey |

A few months ago on my way to a car dealership I passed this place and decided to stop buy and take a look. Little did I know that this was going to be easiest vehicle buying process that ive ever been through. I walked in and told them that I was looking for a car in great condition, low mileage, and most importantly affordable. They ended up showing me a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. Both the Interior and exterior were in great condition. I checked under the hood and I could by this as well as the carfax that the vehicle was well maintained. After we sat down and they got on the phone with a few different banks and fought to get me a great financing rate. Two days later I came back to finalize everything and they were able to get me a rate greater that I was hoping for! They made the buying process very easy and simple for me I sat there and they took care of everything. What I admire most about this dealership (aside from their cars) is the staff. Their customer service is excellent and they were more than happy to drop what they were doing and assist me whenever I came back. They also do vehicle maintenance for a more than reasonable price. I brought my car in to change my front breaks and rotors and the process took less than an hour. I'm truly satisfied with this dealership they've taken customer satisfaction to a different level and to this day I haven't had a moment of regret for choosing this local dealership.

My VW Golf

by from Monroe Twp. N.J |

Well, it was my first vehicle so I was very happy it was a good learning experience to deal with Cars on 22. I had a lot of fun dealing with the crew. Ralph was great with the services he gave me and my family. Thanks

My yellow GLI

by from East Stroudsburg, Pa |

I am very well pleased with the professionalism and courtesy from Ralph and his team @ cars on 22 and I would buy another car from here because of my great experience and would definitely recommend to others!

Excellent Service

by from Matawan NJ |

Excellent Service they where very honest will me and helpful. I love my 2007 Altima I needed a vehicle so bad just had a accident with my old car and they reallllly help me ...thanks

2003 Nissan Maxima

by from Paterson NJ 07522 |

My experience overall was wonderful I visited many dealership and by far my buy process was great. I love my 2003 Nissan Maxima I will recommend this dealer to my friends in the future. Thanks Cars on 22 Crew

MY FIRST CAR!!!

by from MONTCLAIR, NJ |

OK....THESE GUYS HERE IS AWESOME. THEY MADE MY FIRST CAR PURCHASE SMOOTH AND EASY. THE DEAL ON MY NISSAN ALTIMA WAS GREAT..HE WORKS WITH YOU. I WILL RECOMMEND ANYONE TO HIM. VERY HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ON THE CARS HE SELLS. HE LET YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GETTING. LISTEN FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER I AM ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

My First Hyundai!

by from Spring Valley, NY |

I walked-in to the dealership today as they have some great cars standing on their lot. I was in search of a good used car for a good price. They have good choice. I ended up buying a 2002 Hyundai Elantra from them. They have great customer service and are really professional and fast about the entire buying process. They also detailed the car inside and out for me! Definitely a 5 STAR experience and very RECOMENDED. Thanks Danny and Ralph.

Great place to shop for cars!

by from Hillside, NJ |

My first impression of Cars On 22 was very welcoming. The customer service here was great and cars were very clean and maintained. The associates here were of great help and did not pressure me into buying anything I wasn't interested in. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking to buy a nice, affordable car. I left with a great car.. at a great price and a smile on my face! :)

Good customer relationship

by from NEWARK, NEW JERSEY |

We appreciate the good customer relationship and we look forward to do good relations with the used car company