Cars on 22

Used 888-903-6654

" WE REPRESENT YOU! "

My Red Car

by from Montclair, NJ |

Cars on 22 is a very good dealership. I love my new car. I would definitely come and buy another car here. With no credit and a tax ID number they got me approved. Thanks Guys.

by from Hillside, NJ |

I was very pleased with the service of Cars On 22. Mr. Velez is a class individual with a tremendous amount of respect and integrity. All of his cars are at any extremely affordable rate and his character only enhance the buying experience. Thank you Cars On 22 and Mr. Velez.

My Hyundai is very nice, and I LOVE IT

by from Maplewood, NJ |

Cars On 22 is one of the good dealer where someone can buy a good car. I bought my Hyundai cash 3 weeks ago and i already have registration, license plates and my title. Thank you Cars On 22.

Thank you Cars on 22!

by from Hillside NJ |

I was very pleased with the service of Cars on 22 Mr.Velez is a class individual with a tremendous amount of respect and integrity. All of his cars are extremely affordable rate and his character only enhances the buying experience. Thank you Cars on 22 and Mr.Velez.

Nissan Altima 05

by from East Orange, N.J |

I am very satisfied with my car I purchased from Cars on 22. There Prices are great and customer service as well . The first day visiting I left the lot with my car very happy customer.

Slick Silver Ford Focus

by from Newark NJ |

I truly enjoyed the process at Cars on 22 they help me with the buying process and the insurance. I also like the customer service I will totally recommend this dealer to a friend. Thanks Cars on 22.

2002 Nissan Maxima SE

by from Union, New Jersey |

Cars On 22 is a good business. I think its a awesome thing to see when a good business is striving for success with great hearts and great intentions. I would recommend anyone to make a purchase from these guys because they were trustworthy and kept every word they said. Thank you Danny and Ralph for the experience.

Great people,Great service

by from Elizabeth nj |

i had good time and a great experience at cars on 22. Even though my credit was bad they still were able to help me finance a car. When all these other cars dealers say that they can get you a car when they actually don't. I'm thankful that there are great dealerships out there that can actually help you get a car. Thank you Cars on 22 for being able to help people get a car. Even if there credit isn't the best.

2009 Hyundai Elantra

by from New Jersey |

A few months ago on my way to a car dealership I passed this place and decided to stop buy and take a look. Little did I know that this was going to be easiest vehicle buying process that ive ever been through. I walked in and told them that I was looking for a car in great condition, low mileage, and most importantly affordable. They ended up showing me a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. Both the Interior and exterior were in great condition. I checked under the hood and I could by this as well as the carfax that the vehicle was well maintained. After we sat down and they got on the phone with a few different banks and fought to get me a great financing rate. Two days later I came back to finalize everything and they were able to get me a rate greater that I was hoping for! They made the buying process very easy and simple for me I sat there and they took care of everything. What I admire most about this dealership (aside from their cars) is the staff. Their customer service is excellent and they were more than happy to drop what they were doing and assist me whenever I came back. They also do vehicle maintenance for a more than reasonable price. I brought my car in to change my front breaks and rotors and the process took less than an hour. I'm truly satisfied with this dealership they've taken customer satisfaction to a different level and to this day I haven't had a moment of regret for choosing this local dealership.

My VW Golf

by from Monroe Twp. N.J |

Well, it was my first vehicle so I was very happy it was a good learning experience to deal with Cars on 22. I had a lot of fun dealing with the crew. Ralph was great with the services he gave me and my family. Thanks

My yellow GLI

by from East Stroudsburg, Pa |

I am very well pleased with the professionalism and courtesy from Ralph and his team @ cars on 22 and I would buy another car from here because of my great experience and would definitely recommend to others!