Planet Preowned - Moosic

Planet Preowned - Moosic

3512 Birney Ave, Moosic, PA 18507

Used 877-641-7901

The Best Used Car Experience On the Planet!

One of the best car buying experiences ever!

by from Pittston Township, PA |

Our salesman Rich was up front and honest about the process. We told him which vehicle we wanted and our budget, the rest was quick and painless. You owe it to yourself to at least make a visit to Planet Preowned before purchasing elsewhere!

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Hawley, PA |

My daughter and I were used car shopping and were actually traveling to a dealership further down the road, but I saw Planet Preowned and decided to stop to take a look. The sales rep, Richard Washner, met me in the lot and explained the no haggle, low pressure philosophy of the dealership. He showed me a few different cars and I was impressed by the condition, price, and mileage of the selection. I looked more closely at a Ford Focus and test drove it. That evening, I looked up the price on a few different websites and found that the dealer's price was accurate. We decided to buy that car. The entire experience, from first walking around the lot to processing the paperwork to driving away was pleasurable. I would definitely return to Planet Preowned the next time I'm shopping for a used car.

Don't dare bother going to any other dealership!

by from Waymart, Pa |

My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced used vehicle to replace our Jeep. We heard about planet preowned on the radio and thought we'd give them a shot. Best decision we ever made! Richard Washner was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. We got a great trade in price on our jeep and purchased a beautiful Chevy Cruze. Richard had only one concern and it wasn't about making a sale. It was about finding the right vehicle for us and assuring we were happy. We were very impressed; planet preowned is definitely not like other dealers. We will never go anywhere else.

great experience! !

by from moosic pa |

Rich Washer was a great sales person! It was a no pressure buying experience! And I got into a great car! I 100% recommend planet preowned!

Great experience

by from Avoca |

If you're looking for a used car that is fairly priced and in great condition, Planet Preowned is the place to go! The staff are knowledgable and courteous and make car buying a fun experience. I picked out my Kia on a Wednesday afternoon and by the next day, I was driving it home. Be sure to ask for Corey to help you purchase a car you'll love!

Fantastic!

by from Forty Fort, PA |

Amazing! Our salesperson Rich was perfect. We went to the lto just to look and ended up finding exactly what we wanted. No pressure, no gimmicks, and everything was done very quickly. Will recommend to everyone!!

Happy Customer

by from Scranton, PA |

I was very happy with the car, the price and the service. Justin was great. Easy to deal with and not pushy at all. Would definitely recommend to friends and will def be back.

Super easy car buying!!!

by from Taylor, PA |

Went into Planet Preowned nearly a month ago and Justin Masters took care of me. He has a great personality and made the entire buying process simple with no added pressure. Without a doubt, it was the best experience you can imagine when buying a car. I plan on going back when the time comes Thanks for the Altima Justin!

No Hassle Buying Experience

by from Dallas, PA |

If you are like me and dread the idea of visiting a car dealership because of the pressure to buy or you feel like you are not getting the attention you deserve because you are not buying a top of the line vehicle, then you should read this. My husband and I were searching for a 2011 or newer SUV on a limited budget in the NEPA area. After finding a potential vehicle at Planet Preowned in Moosic we visited their dealership a few times. Justin Masters, the salesperson that we worked with, took care of us from the first visit to the last. He readily answered our numerous questions about used inventory vehicles, our trade, financing and the buying process. There was no slick sales pitch or pressure like you find at other dealerships- just the facts.We just bought our vehicle and feel confident about the future dealings we will have at this dealership. If the service department is as good as the sales department then we will be in good hands. Thank again, Justin.

Happy owner :)

by from Taylor, PA |

Justin Masters, thank you very much for the service you have provided for me in my FIRST car buying experience......quick and painless...you answered all my questions and you put up with my NEGOTIATOR....lol...THANK YOU once again...... :) the car of my dreams..... :)

Great experience

by from Dunmore PA |

I was not looking forward to shopping for a car with my son. Justin Masters quickly turned the entire experience into a painless process. We felt no pressure at all, found exactly the car he was looking for, and Justin made the whole thing so easy. I really felt he went above and beyond what I had expected. I would not hesitate in buying another car from planet preowned.