Planet Preowned - Moosic

Planet Preowned - Moosic

3512 Birney Ave, Moosic, PA 18507

Used 877-641-7901

The Best Used Car Experience On the Planet!

simply the best..

by from moosic pa. |

justin i really appreciate the kind and attentive service you provided. buying a vehicle at planet pre-owned in moosic was "simply the best" experience ive ever had. no pressure with informative details along with a staff that works more like a family than coworkers. i'll be back..and i will definitely pass it on. thank u all so much.

No Hassle Buying Experience

by from Dallas, PA |

If you are like me and dread the idea of visiting a car dealership because of the pressure to buy or you feel like you are not getting the attention you deserve because you are not buying a top of the line vehicle, then you should read this. My husband and I were searching for a 2011 or newer SUV on a limited budget in the NEPA area. After finding a potential vehicle at Planet Preowned in Moosic we visited their dealership a few times. Justin Masters, the salesperson that we worked with, took care of us from the first visit to the last. He readily answered our numerous questions about used inventory vehicles, our trade, financing and the buying process. There was no slick sales pitch or pressure like you find at other dealerships- just the facts.We just bought our vehicle and feel confident about the future dealings we will have at this dealership. If the service department is as good as the sales department then we will be in good hands. Thank again, Justin.

Happy owner :)

by from Taylor, PA |

Justin Masters, thank you very much for the service you have provided for me in my FIRST car buying experience......quick and painless...you answered all my questions and you put up with my NEGOTIATOR....lol...THANK YOU once again...... :) the car of my dreams..... :)

Great experience

by from Dunmore PA |

I was not looking forward to shopping for a car with my son. Justin Masters quickly turned the entire experience into a painless process. We felt no pressure at all, found exactly the car he was looking for, and Justin made the whole thing so easy. I really felt he went above and beyond what I had expected. I would not hesitate in buying another car from planet preowned.

Great customer service

by from Moosic,PA |

Very good customer care, Justin masters found the car I was looking for and got me in it asap.

SIMPLY THE BEST!

by from MOOSIC,PA 18507 |

JUSTIN IS THE GREATEST. A STRESS FREE NO PRESSURE EXPERIENCE..BEST IVE EVER HAD.GREAT TEAM WORK ALL AROUND. AS A COMBAT WOUNDED DISABLED VET, EVERYONE ESPECIALLY JUSTIN WERE ATTENTIVE AND COURTEOUS. START WITH PLANET PREOWNED. YOU WONT NEED TO VISIT ANOTHER DEALERSHIP.

Amazing car buying experience

by from Moosic, Pa |

This was the BEST car buying experience ever. All the staff was so helpful, kind and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Justin Masters was exceptional.

Toyota Yaris

by from Forty Fort, PA |

Working With Justin Masters was wonderful. No pressure, just good service and information. I would highly recommend Planet Pre-Owned to my family and friends.

Customer service is#1

by from Moosic, PA |

What a great experience purchasing my vehicle at Planet Preowned!!!! Keri Malone was very helpful, knowledgeable and the most friendly sales rep I have ever dealt with. She made our experience so smooth. The rest of the staff are very welcoming helpful as well. Would definitely refer anyone to stop by and talk with Keri to purchase theor next vehicle.

Great buying experience..

by from Scranton Pa |

Keri Malone was great to buy a car from. She was pleasant and knowledgeable and couldnt do enough for me. I would recommend het to anyone looking for a used car! She searched until she found the vehicle I was looking for.