Westside Motors

(4.0) 4 Reviews

3360 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102

BEST PRICE IN LAS VEGAS

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I bought a 2006 Chrysler 300c from Westside Motors, I had gone to three other big car stores. They all told me that 16995 was the best price I could get for a car this low in miles and with these many options. I ended up buying one with under 70k miles with 22" rims, an upgraded system. For TWO thousand dollars Less! Thanks you guys!

Bought My 1996 Impala

by from North Las Vegas, 89102 |

I bought my Black 1996 impala SS from Tony over at Westside. Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful. Even with my credit they were able to get me financed. I had gone to three other dealerships and they all could financing me, but wanted 5000+ down. Tony managed to get me financed with a lot less for a better rate. Other dealers wanted 35-39% interest!!!!!! The only thing that annoyed me is the water pump went out in the first 2 months. I'm now hearing that's normal for the SS's. So bad luck I guess. Everything else has been awesome!

Best independant in Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

before purchasing my other dodge Durango shopped around town went to "BIG Car stores", I must admit that nothing is the same compare to Westside Motors CUSTOMER SERVICE & PRICE. that is the reason why I feel comfortable coming back to them. being my 3rd vehicle purchase from Westside Motors within a 4 year period. I dealt with Mark Hackleman through the years his THE MAN TO SEE. Christine Hackleman was my sales person thank you for a great service also wanna thank the finance dept. Christine thanks for simplifying things for me, last but not least wanna commend Mark Hackleman for taking the time to explain the details about my other vehicle while in service.

Westside Motors responded to this review

August 18, 2014

We are so glad to take care of you! Please bring in your friends!

Online dealing with Westside Motors

by from las vegas, nv |

I had an online conversation with a salesman. I explained that my cousin would co-sign for me and he's in California. I received an answer that my cousin would have to come to Las Vegas. That was not going to happen so I would not recommend this dealer to anyone buying a car.

Westside Motors responded to this review

July 24, 2014

Thank you for your call. Unfortunately the Banks require the co-signer and the Signer to both be present and available. This is actually a very good thing, this protects you and your cousin from having someone fraudulently using their credit. If it was someone unauthorized it could cause your cousin a lot of headaches and drama. Though its frustrating, we agree with the banks rules and policies.