Vector Automotive

Used 888-439-2238

Great Cars at Affordable Prices

Highly recommended !!!!!!

by from Plano Tx |

From top to bottom this is a great place!! My salesman, Abel was very professional and helped me get a great deal on my new Camry. Manager came out and thanked me for my business. Finance manager was very nice also. Definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking for a new vehicle. By far the most pleasant and hassle free experience I ever had!

August 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your buying experience. If you have any future questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Buying made easy

by from Desoto TX |

I am totally grateful for Joe Alfonso for making my buying experience with Vecto rMotors so fast and easy. His customer service was excellent and he made sure I got the truck that I was looking for. From start to finish it was so fast but very professional. He needs to write a book on how a customer needs to be treated. I will recommend them to anyone in the market for buying a car not because of the referral fee but because the way I was treated. Thanks Joe Alfonso for being you. God bless.

August 29, 2015

Thanks for your review. I am glad Joe was able to provide you with the customer service every car shopper should receive. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your business. We hope to see you again.

Great service

by from Plano, Texas |

Vector Automotive gave me a great deal on an awesome car, I loved their hospitality and fast service. Joe, the dealer who sold me my car was completely different from the other dealers I've dealt with before arriving at Vector Automotive. Thank you joe and vector automotive

July 31, 2015

Hey Steven, thank you for the opportunity! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wonderful Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

My overall experience was amazing. Josh Johnson was the sales person that help me. He was helpful, kind and respectful. Without a doubt this was the first time I have bought a car and not felt stressed through out the buying process. Vector makes buying a car easy without feeling pressured or the feeling of being taken advantage of... I would highly recommend Vector not only to my friends and family but anyone seeking a positive experience in buying a vehicle. Thanks again Josh for all your help!

July 31, 2015

Hey Debbie, thanks for the great feedback! Josh is a pretty good guy isn't he?

wonderful place

by from carrollton tx |

While searching for a vehicle I came across Vector Automotive. While working with a wonderful salesman Joe Alfonso made the car buying process quick. They really help me to get the vehicle that I was looking for. I will recommend anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle check them out you will not be disappointed. Wonderful company to do business with. Vehicles are very dependable and reliable.

July 31, 2015

Thank you Ms. G. We appreciate the great feedback!

Great Service

by from Fort Worth Tx |

I recently purchased a vechile from this company I had a wonderful experience the Manager J.J. he was excellent he said he was going to take care of me and he did. I will be recommending my friends and family to them

July 31, 2015

Much Appreciated! Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Great Dealership!

by from Valliant, OK |

I had a great experience with Vector Autos, our sales guy, Joe Alfonso was great! I live 3 hours away and while we were heading to Plano, he took pics and texted information and answered questions for us. Once got there and took a test drive I fell in love with the 2011 Ford Flex and decided to buy it! I already had my loan thru USAA so the whole process was simple, quick and the customer service was excellent!! I had a couple issues with the vehicle after we left and they fixed the problems right away! I would definitely go to them again & recommend that you see Joe Alfonso!!

July 31, 2015

We appreciate you making the drive to do business with us! You were a pleasure to work with.

Good Customer Service, Great Prices

by from Dallas, TX |

They made the car buying process very simple and provided many options throughout the process. I found the car on cars.com and called to go see the vehicle the next day. When I walked in there was a representative to walk me through the entire process. I initially went to them because of their below market value price but was very glad I did. They were very welcoming with me examining and test driving the vehicle. After I drove the Chevy Volt, I had to take it home. It did take a little extra time to get my outside financing paperwork through but they had excellent customer service in the meantime. I enjoyed working with Giovanni and would suggest this dealership to others.

July 31, 2015

Much appreciated! I hope the new Volt is treating you well. It's a very cool car.

Vector is a great place to get a great car!

by from Dallas, TX |

I came to Vector because my older car broke down on me... When I arrived at the dealership, NATE had a variety of vehicles lined up for me to drive and approve of! I told them what I wanted and they were ready to please, and let me say this, I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THIS EASY ... I arrived, got into a car, drove around, and said Yes to the car I wanted! The only thing that took too long was me, and NOT making up my mind on which car I really wanted! Thanks guys for putting up with my indecisiveness, and UN-Cooperation!

July 31, 2015

hey Ken, thank you for sticking with us! We appreciate the business and the great feedback!

Vector is a great place to get a great car!

February 28, 2015

Hey Ken, appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure working with you.