Vector Automotive

Used 888-439-2238

Great Cars at Affordable Prices

Good Customer Service, Great Prices

by from Dallas, TX |

They made the car buying process very simple and provided many options throughout the process. I found the car on cars.com and called to go see the vehicle the next day. When I walked in there was a representative to walk me through the entire process. I initially went to them because of their below market value price but was very glad I did. They were very welcoming with me examining and test driving the vehicle. After I drove the Chevy Volt, I had to take it home. It did take a little extra time to get my outside financing paperwork through but they had excellent customer service in the meantime. I enjoyed working with Giovanni and would suggest this dealership to others.

Vector is a great place to get a great car!

by from Dallas, TX |

I came to Vector because my older car broke down on me... When I arrived at the dealership, NATE had a variety of vehicles lined up for me to drive and approve of! I told them what I wanted and they were ready to please, and let me say this, I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THIS EASY ... I arrived, got into a car, drove around, and said Yes to the car I wanted! The only thing that took too long was me, and NOT making up my mind on which car I really wanted! Thanks guys for putting up with my indecisiveness, and UN-Cooperation!

Vector is a great place to get a great car!

Vector Automotive responded to this review

February 28, 2015

Hey Ken, appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure working with you.

Great prices great cars great deal! Edgar Sanchez

by from Dallas Tx |

I came across this dealer through craiglist and was very suprised of my experience. After having been to 4 different dealers and been either turned down or trying to take advantage of I was finally relieved to have ended up with a decent dealership. The process was fast and easy that my expectations were exceeded. I want to thank Brandon and Jason for their hard work and trust into helping me out with my first purchase!

Vector Automotive responded to this review

September 21, 2014

Appreciated Edgar, it was a pleasure doing business with you as well.

Great prices great cars great deal! Edgar Sanchez