Victory Ford

715 S 130th St, Bonner Springs, KS 66012

New 866-906-4660
Used 866-675-0765
Service 866-967-6724

Victory, where everybody wins!

So happy with new car purchase I bought two

by from Shawnee Ks. |

I am getting close to retirement age and wanted to hopefully purchase my last new vehicle while I was still drawing a paycheck. We started checking on line for vehicle options as in Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and at that time I received an add that Bonner Springs Ford had changed ownership and that they would like to help me with any car purchase, so I went to see them. I personally am a Ford lover and my wife loves Chevy products so I was not very hopeful that we would see eye to eye on vehicle make. Once we arrived at Victory Ford in Bonner Springs we were greeted with very pleasant smiles and were treated like someone not like strangers. I felt like I might have a chance with a Ford product due to the kindness of the salesman. We looked at a couple of vehicles and the salesman said why don't you test drive them and see if its what you are looking for. I was shocked that he let us test drive them without going with us or getting a copy of our license. needless to say we loved our new Explorer and our time with Victory Ford, thanks guys, I liked our visit and deal that we got so much, I also purchased a new truck. Once again thank you for a pleasant experience.

Victory Ford responded to this review

November 1, 2014

CJ Thank You very much for putting your trust in us. We certainly appreciate it. Congratulations on your TWO new vehicles! Eric Gentry, Owner, Victory Ford

Review of Scotty Wells, Sales Team, and Dealership

by from Bonner Springs, Kansas |

2 months ago I came to this dealership to trade in 2 vehicles. I met Scotty Wells who showed me cars based on what I wanted, needed, and could afford. I ended up with a 2013 ford focus. This car was immaculate, even with 49k miles. Great car, gas mileage, and at a price that was below anything I could find on the internet. 3 days ago, I totaled it out so it was time to find another car. I again searched for everything I could on the internet for all the vehicles I was interested in with in a 200 mile radius. I went to see Scotty Wells again hoping that he would help me again. He showed me 1 car, already knowing what I liked and wanted. The price was priced below what could again be found on the internet. I tried to get even more out of them but no luck. Scotty even showed me the same car on other lots. Nothing came close to the price. Even a bigger advantage is that my new car is certified. I was able to get all the extras for just a little more than what I was paying for my other car. As I was already in the car and about to drive away, the finance manager came out to tell me they got me an even lower interest rate. To me, they didn't have to, but they did. Every step of the process is what I would expect from a family member, not a dealership. If you want to feel good about your purchase, come in to see Scotty Wells.

Very helpful, no pressure

by from Shawnee, Kansas |

We purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion over the weekend. Scotty Wells was our salesman, and he was extremely kind and helpful. It was our first time purchasing a new car and he was very patient with us as we mulled over decisions. We walked in and test-drove the exact car we wanted and we were not pressured to look at the higher-end models. We are very happy that we decided to come to Victory Ford over the other Ford dealerships in the area. The process took about 3 hours from when we walked in to walking out with the keys in our hands. Scotty even helped my husband and I sync our phones to the new car before we left the lot.

Great Experience!!!

by from Shawnee, KS |

We were in need of a new car to replace my vehicle. We went to a test drive event at a local high school and met Scotty Wells, our sales consultant. We drove a couple of different cars and he explained the rebates and incentives going on at this time at Victory. We met Scotty at Victory Ford and had a great experience. It was very low-pressure and we negotiated with him and his sales manager. We came to a fair agreement for both sides and were done in less than 2 hours from when we walked into the dealership to when we drove home in our new Ford Fusion. It was a great experience. Everyone was very nice and we felt good about the entire process.

Great customer service

by from Shawnee, KS |

I had an issue late Saturday afternoon with my Ford and called the dealership. Scotty Wells answered and was very helpful and patient. After discussing my problem, he asked where I was and said he would be right there. He helped solve the problem when any other dealership would have said, I would have to wait until Monday. I really appreciated him going above and beyond.

Body shop at Victory Ford in Bonner

by from Kansas City KS |

I recently had to have body work done to replace a rusted wheel well and shock assembly. After a couple of bids from other body shops and being strung on for over two weeks by one of them, I called Marvin at Victory Ford. He got me in immediately, worked with me on a price and a rental vehicle, and started work on it the next day. Marvin was extremely agreeable, accommodating and personable. The completed work was perfect. I will happily recommend Victory Ford Body shop to anyone who might need work. They didn't dilly dally about the work. They got it in and got it done. A very time consuming project. Marvin communicated with me all along. I very much appreciated their overall customer service, good cheer and good work. Go there!

Golden Rule Customer Service

by from Peculiar, MO |

Scott Wells was the salesman that I worked with. He was exceptionally courteous and helpful throughout the entire sales process. He was knowledgeable of the options that were available and was able to answer all of my questions about my vehicle and the purchase process. The dealership promotes the golden rule for its customer service and I have to say they delivered!

Great Customer Service

by from Linwood, KS |

Victory Ford has excellent customer service. Everyone there is very friendly. When I stop by someone always greets me with a smile and asks how they can help me and they have always been very helpful. If you need to know anything about a parts department, Ernie is the one to go to. He has so much knowledge regarding that area. I would definitely recommend Victory Ford to my friends and family and will definitely buy my next card from them.

Great Service Department

by from Kansas City, KS |

We always take our cars into Victory Ford for service because of their integrity, excellent customer service and superb workmanship. We always ask for Duane Arnold to work on our cars. We trust him to honestly evaluate any issues and repair problems quickly and completely the first time.

Good listener

by from Prairie village ks |

my husband and I were looking to buy a used car. Gary Marlin really listened to what we were looking for. With that being said he fulfilled our needs on what we wanted and we purchased a car from Gary.

Great service!

by from Prairie Village ks |

I had great service from Gary Marlin! He help me traded my old car and buy another one. I have recommended his service to numerous people. Couldn't ask for anything more.