Harr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

110 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606

New 866-490-1342
Used 866-476-6493
Service 866-543-2414

Great customer service. Fast, efficient, and able

by from Worcester, MA |

My wife and I were in search of a Jeep Cherokee due to our current vehicle needing to be replaced. From the moment we stepped into the dealership, we were warmly greeted and treated with respect. Our prior experience working with two Santa Fe dealerships both in the winter and spring left us feeling unheard, taken advantage of, and mistreated. The "Perfect Price" at Harr was definitely something we appreciated as there was no hassle or pushy sales people forcing us to make a decision. Everyone at Harr was extremely helpful and polite, especially Ashley Defries, who was the Product Specialist we worked with. She kindly listened to our situation and made us feel at ease. Since it was our first time leasing a vehicle, Ashley readily answered our questions and did so in a way in which we could understand. Our situation was somewhat complex due to moving out of the state and having to set up temporary insurance at the same time. However, this was not a problem for Ashley and the team. She, as well as the rest of the team, went above and beyond, including providing her cell phone number to us, as we both had busy schedules and found this way the best method for communication. Ashley was able to find us the exact Jeep we were looking for. Within a few days and a matter of signing some paperwork, we were behind the wheel of a new Jeep Cherokee! They were willing and able to get us the best deal! We can honestly say this has been the most pleasant dealership experience we have ever had. It is a shame we are moving out of state, as we would only consider Harr dealership for a car/truck/SUV in Worcester going forward. We will highly recommend this dealership to our family and friends living in the area! A few days after we leased our vehicle, Ashley sent us a text message to ensure we loved our new Jeep. She knew we were sad to let our previous vehicle go and took the time to check in with us. It is rare to find such personal service these days! We feel as though Ashley went above and beyond her responsibilities by allowing us to contact her at anytime. She even wished us luck with our move. Ashley, you were a breath of fresh air after a stressful experience! We felt as though you truly cared about us and we cannot say enough about your professionalism and honesty. Your personality was a perfect match and we have no doubt that you are a true asset to your team. Thank you again, Michael and Kristen Zacharias (new Jeep lovers!)

Harr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Thank you VERY MUCH Michael and Kristen, for such a nice write up. Our staff aims to make this experience a daily occurance; so I'm happy to see you truly enjoyed your visit to our dealership; and we hope you continue to enjoy your Jeep for years to come!

Great car buying experience

by from Clinton,ma |

Our associate was JC and he did a great job from start to finish. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the features of our new Durango. Signing was a breeze.

Harr Service is always excellant!

by from Worcester, Ma |

Always have a very positive experience with Harr service. We have been maintaining multiple vehicles at Harr since 2008 and have always had a great experience. The staff is always willing to help in any way possible. The staff is well educated and trained, some of the best technicians we have found. Thank you Harr for all the great experiences!

Harr Service

by from Holden, Ma. |

I have trusted Harr Jeep for my service since I have owned this Jeep. Having little knowledge of cars I must rely on your service advisors. Brian Tivnan was wonderful. He recommended that my rear brakes be serviced, explained the replacement of the tire pressure monitor and advised me about the car coolant. I trust him and am confident that he will help me keep my car running long and safely. Dolly McKiernan

Oil Change

by from Worcester, MA |

I was able to get a discounted price for an oil change using conventional oil before the upgrade to only using synthetic oil takes place at Harr Motors repair.

Service department

by from Worcester, MA |

I went in for the Mass inspection, i did not wait long and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Very happy with Harr's after purchase support!

by from Holden, Ma |

I purchased a new Ram 2500 truck and after owning it for a few weeks I noticed that in the right light it appeared to be striped. Its a silver truck and the lines really stood out at the correct angle. I took it to Harr where I purchased it. I met with the service manager Mark, he confirmed the striped paint job and took pictures. Mark pursued getting the truck repainted by RAM. After meeting with an area rep Mark was able to convince Ram to repaint the entire truck. End result is the entire truck was repainted. Harr's Auto Body shop did an outstanding job. I was very apprehensive in how it would come out but my truck is beautiful! There is absolutely no indication that this is not a factory paint job. I have been in the service industry for 33 years and I know good service. I felt that I did not have to fight to have this issue taken care of. The Service Manager, Mark drove this to resolution. Great Job!! I will definitely purchase many more vehicles from Harr.

Harr Dodge

by from Worcester, MA |

My wife & I were "window shopping" for a new van so we stopped in without an appointment and talked with Cynthia. She did not pressure or rush us and took the time to find out what we really wanted. Even though I told my wife that we were "just looking" Cynthia made the whole process so easy that we bought one on the spot. I would like to thank Cynthia and her team leader Paul for helping us with this important purchase and making us feel like part of the Harr family!

Great Dealership - HONEST

by from Marlborough, MA |

Loved the buying experience and my first maintenance checkup was on time and done right with no over sells.

oil change

by from West Boylston |

great price , comfortable waiting area, knowledgable staff

service visit

by from falmouth, ma |

Visit was to get an inspection sticker.....waited 30 minutes as advised by service man....was on time and all was efficient.

Harr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

October 16, 2014

Good to hear, Fran! Stop by any time if you need us!