Harr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

110 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606

New 866-490-1342
Used 866-476-6493
Service 866-543-2414

Great customer service. Fast, efficient, and able

by from Worcester, MA |

My wife and I were in search of a Jeep Cherokee due to our current vehicle needing to be replaced. From the moment we stepped into the dealership, we were warmly greeted and treated with respect. Our prior experience working with two Santa Fe dealerships both in the winter and spring left us feeling unheard, taken advantage of, and mistreated. The "Perfect Price" at Harr was definitely something we appreciated as there was no hassle or pushy sales people forcing us to make a decision. Everyone at Harr was extremely helpful and polite, especially Ashley Defries, who was the Product Specialist we worked with. She kindly listened to our situation and made us feel at ease. Since it was our first time leasing a vehicle, Ashley readily answered our questions and did so in a way in which we could understand. Our situation was somewhat complex due to moving out of the state and having to set up temporary insurance at the same time. However, this was not a problem for Ashley and the team. She, as well as the rest of the team, went above and beyond, including providing her cell phone number to us, as we both had busy schedules and found this way the best method for communication. Ashley was able to find us the exact Jeep we were looking for. Within a few days and a matter of signing some paperwork, we were behind the wheel of a new Jeep Cherokee! They were willing and able to get us the best deal! We can honestly say this has been the most pleasant dealership experience we have ever had. It is a shame we are moving out of state, as we would only consider Harr dealership for a car/truck/SUV in Worcester going forward. We will highly recommend this dealership to our family and friends living in the area! A few days after we leased our vehicle, Ashley sent us a text message to ensure we loved our new Jeep. She knew we were sad to let our previous vehicle go and took the time to check in with us. It is rare to find such personal service these days! We feel as though Ashley went above and beyond her responsibilities by allowing us to contact her at anytime. She even wished us luck with our move. Ashley, you were a breath of fresh air after a stressful experience! We felt as though you truly cared about us and we cannot say enough about your professionalism and honesty. Your personality was a perfect match and we have no doubt that you are a true asset to your team. Thank you again, Michael and Kristen Zacharias (new Jeep lovers!)

Harr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Thank you VERY MUCH Michael and Kristen, for such a nice write up. Our staff aims to make this experience a daily occurance; so I'm happy to see you truly enjoyed your visit to our dealership; and we hope you continue to enjoy your Jeep for years to come!

ReCall Repair, Oil Change and Tire Rotation

by from Gardner, MA |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Brendon in service as he went above and beyond for me. Even sent a driver to pick me up when my repair was complete. I was also pleased with time of the repair. Thank you, TMT

routine oil change

by from Worcester,Ma |

As usual the service was excellent techs were very friendly,updates were frequent.

Oil change

by from Spencer |

Very helpful staff. Did not have to wait too long. Everything went smoothly.

Oil Change on July 14, 2015

by from Holden, MA |

Service was easily scheduled and completed by friendly professionals as planned.

They were a pleasure to do business with.

by from Worcester, Ma |

They were a pleasure to do business with. They were professional, helpful and I would go there in the future.

Service completed well and on time

by from Worcester, MA |

They took the car on time. Called with update quickly and completed work on time.

Sticker Inspection

by from Worcester, MA |

Brian Strong provided excellent care to me during the visit!!

Buying a new car can be easy

by from Worcester, MA |

Jill made the entire experience nice and easy. I knew what I wanted and got exactly that. I'm very happy with my experience at Harr.

2009 Ford Escape

by from WORCESTER |

My dealership for several car purchase for years-Pricing clear and follow up impeccable

Great experience start to finish.

by from Boyston, MA |

I went in to Harr late on a thursday night last winter looking to find a used car. The floor was busy so I decided to check out the Toyota parts department right there off the showroom. I was greeted by Pat W. who promptly asked me if I was being assisted. I told him I didn't really wait around to let someone notice me. He immediately found Hiram, the salesperson I eventually made a deal with. From that point on it was a team effort. From sales to finance I was able to get the car I wanted at the price I needed. It's nice to see a team function the way it did that night.