Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda

Used 855-252-4925
Service 855-270-5767

Easy going, No pressure.

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

We are in love with our newly leased CX9. Our intentions were to buy used and we tried out a few vehicles. It didn't feel right for us and when Tiffany came and explained leasing to us, we were sold! She had an easy-going way of helping us learn more about it. Our sales person Ryan, did everything he could to get us into brand new SUV at price we could afford...and now here we are enjoying our Mazda! We will definitely return when our lease is up. Thank you Morries!

Morrie's Inver Grove = Amazing!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Thank you so much Morrie's staff! The sales approach was more like shopping with a friend rather than bickering with a distant relative. Zaid was terrific to work with; he was kind, attentive, knowledgeable and had a keen understanding of my personal buying style. Even my two little ones were welcomed by the staff; that's a mega bonus in my book! We will definitely be back.

Not the usual used car sales experience...

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I've never bought a car through a dealership before and, after visiting a few, I have to say I was dreading another test drive with a pushy sales person that didn't listen to my needs. After visiting the Morrie's website and reading about how their salespeople don't work on commission, I was interested to see how this would go. Upon meeting Jana for my appointment, she was so easygoing and friendly and seemed to truly want me to find a car that I loved and felt comfortable in and...I did! The whole process was so easy (I bought a car on a Saturday, I've heard horror stories about how long this can take) and Tiffany was so organized that I was done with the financing portion in literally 15 minutes. Jana even called me a week later to see if I was still loving my car and if I had any questions. I work in customer service, so to me the buying experience is just as important as the price, and I could not say enough good things about my experience. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to others as well. Thanks again for the great service!

low pressure, respectful

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I did not end up buying a car there, and am sort of regretting it. I worked with Ryan, and appreciated his respectful, no-pressure, helpful attitude. I just missed out because I wasn't sure and someone came along and bought my car :)

Fun, easy car-buying experience

by from Edina, MN |

At first I was worried that buying a new car would be quite the chore but the folks at Morrie's even made the paperwork fun!

Used, but important

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I contacted Morrie's in IGH with some ideas about what I wanted. Josh sent me information on the exact vehicle I wanted without me actually knowing it. He used his best judgement based on our conversations and I picked his vehicle. They allowed me to write two different checks cashed at different times for the down payment. The customer service is excellent!

Exceeded my expectations!!

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

Danny met me at the door and did a great job helping me choose my new vehicle. Extremely impressed with the customer service. Everyone was great to work with throughout the entire process. Definitely the bes experience I've had buying a car yet. Will definitely recommend Morrie's to friends and family.

Awesome Experience

by from Sunfish Lake, MN |

Jamie, Jesse, and Tiffany were fantastic to work with. They were all very personable and proficient. By far, the best car-buying experience I've had. I love my new Mazda CX-5.

Wonderful experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

From the minute I walked in the door to the moment I signed the papers for my Mazda3, I had a very positive experience at Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda. The salespeople were friendly and knowledgeable--not pushy at all. As a single woman who went to buy my car alone, I felt respected by everyone who worked there (no feeling that they were trying to trick me, etc.). The finance team was incredible--so kind and honest. Everyone at Morrie's was nice, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, fun, and forthright. I will be buying my cars here in the future and highly recommend everyone make a visit to Morrie's Inver Grove.

Young Master Bob is the best Car Salesman!

by from woodbury, mn |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Even though Young Master Bob didn't realize that we were there to buy the car. Who would have thought, going to car dealership to buy a car. But all jokes aside the whole team at Morrie's Inver Grove Heights Mazda were awesome. It was stress free and actually an smooth purchase. I highly recommend buying a car from there. And Young Master Bob was the friendliest car salesman ever! Thank you!!!!!

Great customer service!

by from minneapolis, MN |

I had a fabulous experience at Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda! The salesman Ryan Korpi did a great job listening to what I wanted and presented me with some options I hadn't even thought of seriously before. And Tiffany the Business manager did a great job explaining the financial part of the deal. I left with a beautiful new Mazda3 hatchback and a big smile on my face! Thanks to all at Morrie's IGH Mazda. Excellent job!