Buick GMC of Beaverton

Used 888-460-1390
Service 888-414-9886

Very disappointed

by from Salem , or. |

Very disappointed : they pond custumers off on sales inexperienced Sales staff that are too busy to take care of buiss. And don't care if they sell you a truck or not . I've never Been treated like this . Sales manager hangs up On you when your trying to explain your situation Very very un -professional ].

pressured @ pushed

by from aumsville or |

I called about a 2007 avalanche I even got pre approved and I told them I would bring my trade in when it quit pouring down rain witch it did not quit for 2 days and they rang my phone until I was sick of it and wanted nothing to do with them.

jennifer koeling best sales representative ever.

by from sheridan, OR |

My wife and I visited this dealership searching for a certified pre owned vehicle. They were pretty busy so we walked around looking at cars for a little. Once we were ready to speak with someone, we went inside (no pressure as soon as we got on the lot which was nice). Here we where greeted by Jennifer, a very sweet southern woman with a very relaxed demeanor. She showed us around and we drove a few cars. The whole time she was just chatting and getting to know us. After driving a few cars and better understanding our personalities and situation, she gave us her "honest opinion" as to which vehicle would suit us best, which was in fact not the flashier car but the safest. And because we are expecting an addition to the family, we agreed, although I really did like the flashy one lol. So, after some coffee and thinking, we decided to make the purchase. The whole finance process was of course long and boring, but when is that stuff ever fun haha. But they did have a nice lounge with t.v.'s and the game was on, so it wasn't that bad. Jennifer did a great job keeping us entertained sure the process and was able to get us a fantastic price for the vehicle. It wasn't until we met with Shelley Shelby the finance manager that I became dissatisfied. She had a smelly noisy bird cage in her office, which to me is very unprofessional. And on top of that when she saw that we didn't go for the extended warranty, she tried forcing onto us (which is ultimately her job) but was very rude there after. Other than the finance manager our whole experience was great, and Jennifer was a sweetheart. I will definitely go see her again when we buy our next car.

Happy New Terrian Owner

by from Oregon City, Oregon |

We purchased a 2014 GMC Terrian and the experience was low pressure and pleasant. They had the best price in the market place too! We love our new car,handles great and very quiet.

Chris Akins and Jan made it a good experience!

by from Klamath Falls, Oregon |

I was first working with Whitney and she asked me about my car and then never called me back. Then, I called Dennis the sales manager talked for a while and then never heard back from him. Thank goodness Chris Akins called me back and provided excellent customer service. If I wasn't sold on the GMC Terrain (paid cash) in their lot I would of given up. I appreciated Chris's excellent customer service skills!! Jan, who drove the vehicle to me was just amazing and the icing on the cake of the whole process. Thank you Chris and Jan!!

Nancy Rulifson

by from Tillamook Oregon 97141 |

I was very happy with my saleman Mike L and when I locked myself out of my new car Larry another saleman went way out of his way to help me ! He was awesome

Great

by from McMinnville, Oregon |

An overall pleasant experience. Chris Akins is the best.

Mike, my experience with Buick-GMC of beaverton.

by from Vancouver WA. |

I called this dealer on a Friday morning and told the salesman I would be there Saturday morning. When I got there the salesman try to find the truck and could not find it. They he ask some one else. He came back and told me it was sold the night before. There I had drove 30 miles for nothing. And no phone call from the salesman?

Dealer and Service review

by from Hillsboro Oregon |

You guys are always helpful even when on crutches you exceed thanks.

Great service

by from Gold Hill, OR |

The price for new tires, the same as the original equipment, was excellent. The process of buying them, and having them mounted, along with a fairly priced oil change etc, was prompt and fast. Nice job al around.