Winter Chevrolet

(3.7) 3 Reviews

3750 Century Ct, Pittsburg, CA 94565

Most horrible Service and Parts Departments

by from Antioch, California |

I have called multuple times to get information on upgrading the Onstar system on my Avalanche. Onstar says it can be done, but the Service Advisor wanted to check it out, never called back 4 months and waiting. Today I called to see if they had a ground strap for my truck, the Parts Advisor insisted there is no ground strap on my truck. When I informed him there were two, one in the engine compartment and one on the left rear he still said there wasn't. When I asked him to just check the computer he demanded my VIN. Sorry, but I don't keep my VIN in my pocket. Whatever happened to putting the year, model and series to look up basic parts information? He was rude and seriously needs to learn customer service.

Wish all salesman were as great as Claude Perry

by from Brentwood, Ca |

Buying a car is one major purchase in my opinon. I walked into Winter Chevy with a little hesitation, but left with greatfulness. I was approached by Mr. Claude Perry with a smile and a genuine handshake. I explained to him my worries about committing my next 5 years to a car payment. He assured me he would work to the best of his advantage to soothe all my worries and hopefully drive off the lot with a new car. I felt my questions were endless but his patience made it a lot easier to freely ask. I felt he really understood my situation with my finances. I told him I needed a few days to think it over and not to worry bc I would be contacting him with my concrete decision. Yes, I was "that" customer. It is very admirable to witness such great understanding now a days and that is what Claude completely contains. He was very respectful of my decision and didn't pressure me like I'm sure other salesmen would. When I am good and ready Claude Perry will be the salesman I go to.

Claude Perry -Noteworthy

by from Antioch, Ca |

I would like to take the opportunity to give all thanks and praise to Claude Perry. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and his first priority is his customer. With all the questions I had being that it was my first major purchase he made it a factor to include my thoughts towards the type of car and finances and being his professional experience, his opinion and alternatives were a great combination. I didn?t feel at all pressured to commit to something I didn?t feel comfortable with. He was also very familiar with all the specs and information about the car I had purchased. He didn?t just read off the window sticker. With every question I had, I received true confidence in his answer. I would definitely refer him to all my friends and family. Even if they weren?t looking to purchase a Chevy, his presence, impeccable customer service and understanding can sway anyone into purchasing a Chevy.