Kia of East Hartford

Service 866-678-0761 Service 866-678-0761

We Won't Be Undersold!

Nicolai's Forte 5

by from Wethersfield,Ct. |

My dad and myself went to Kia of East Hartford and ended up taking my dad's new Forte 5 home that day! Very good experience with nice and easy to work with people who are not pushy. George and Dan were easy to work with and even the owner Jay come out to chat with us. Would highly recommend you go there if you are looking for a new or pre - owned vehicle.

The best car buy experience I ever had!

by from Naugatuck,ct |

Kia of East Hartford is a great place to buy your car, and Ryan Peterson, is the guy to help you!!! He's the best... No pressure at all, he did a excellent job showing me the vehicle I was I interested on it. He made my car buying very easy and worry's free. The finance guy work he's number to get me in a great rate. I'm please with the service these guys offer. And the next day, I was driving my 2014 Kia sorento. I'm a happy girl! Thanks guys!

KIA OF EAST HARTFORD

by from SIMSBURY, CT |

great experience with great sale team...fair value for my trade, they prepped and delivered the vehicle in less than an hour as i completed the transaction on a Saturday...whoa

Best car buying experience ever

by from Enfield, CT |

Like others, I was not pressured at all. They were even able to find me a better rate than my own bank, which I thought was pretty good to start with. Special thanks to Ryan Peterson, who kept me informed at every step. First time I've ever hugged a car salesman. =)

Very happy!

by from East Granby, CT |

I love my new Sorento and the buying process was very smooth. Ryan was a pleasure to work with and I did not feel any pressure at all. He really helped my decision process!

Fantastic Staff

by from Wethersfield, CT |

Entire staff, especially Kevin, was so helpful in finding a car for me on super short notice! Great place, willing to work with you, not limited to Kias, and HONEST! Fantastic place- already recommending them to others looking for a new car!!

A dealership all others should learn from!

by from Bristol, CT |

This might sound familiar to a lot of you, we walked into the Kia dealership only for a price; we ended up buying a new 2016 Kia, Sportage. We had visited other dealers and we did get some fairly good prices. But when we went to Kia of East Hartford, they pretty much blew everyone else out of the water. Mike Singer, Business Manager, and Danny Pavao, General Sales Manager, they are good guys to deal with. Upfront, honest, genuine. Now let me tell you about our Salesman, Anthony Diaz. I've read some of the reviews about this dealership and a lot of people refer to Anthony as someone who goes above and beyond. I gotta tell you he goes more than just above and beyond, he goes out of his way to take care of things that he really didn't even have to take care of or weren't even expected of him to do. I actually trust no one, but I would back Anthony up with whatever he said he would do, I know he will do it. PS if anyone out there is reading this, quit messing around and come to Kia of East Hartford to buy your car.

maryellen

by from East Hartford CT |

Salesperson was excellent ~ no pressure and answered all my questions. Financing was easy, and service for protection plan was great and super accommodating. Highly recommend this dealership.

Wonderful purchase experience

by from Hartford, CT |

I recently purchased a Kia Sorrento at Kia of East Hartford. The overall experience was the best new car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman was extremely helpful, the price negotiations were painless and we ended up with a vehicle that meets all of our requirements at a very good price. We will certainly recommend this dealer to our friends and we will return for any future purchases.

Exceptional Service!!!1

by from Newington, CT |

Kia of East Hartford is professional, honest and very accommodating!! They got me in a car quickly and painlessly. I highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in buying a car. If you're buying a car, Go to Kia of East Hartford!! You will be treated like royalty!!!