Kia of East Hartford

540 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 866-673-2064
Used 866-635-2445
Service 866-678-0761

Give us a try-you will not be disappointed!

Love my new Sedona!!

by from Glastonbury,CT |

The staff at KIA of East Hartford was very helpful and patient with me through out the whole process. I felt like they really took the time to find the right car for my needs. Thank you Mike, Carlos, and Jay!!

Start to finish...a great buying experience

by from Deerfield MA |

First, let me say that I'm not generally the type of person to write a review about anything, but after arriving home with our new Kia, I knew that I had to tell people what a wonderful experience my husband and I had. We live over an hour from Kia of East Hartford, and had been calling what seemed like every Kia dealer in Connecticut and Massachusetts, after the initial phone call, I knew we were going to buy our car from them. When we arrived, the exact car we had spoke about over the phone was parked out front and warmed up. The other dealer we had been to couldn't find the car when we arrived, and kept us waiting for nearly 30 minutes when we got there. Not the case here!!! Our salesperson was totally on top of it! We ended up taking the car home that afternoon and on the way home my husband even said that was easy. And for him to say that, it means something! Very pleased and will go back for our next car.

Surprised Just how nice this Kia is!

by from Glastonbury CT |

I was very skeptical of going to the Kia Brand. I have had Honda's all my life. I decided to just go and check out what they are all about because I cannot afford a new car and i'm on a budget. I was very impressed with how my Kia Forte drove. The car surpassed my expectations. I ended up purchasing this vehicle 45 days ago and didn't want to write my review until i had the car for a while. It's awesome, super on gas, drives smooth, i look forward to driving it. I'm equally happy with Kia of East Hartford, the people knew what they were talking about! The sales team and sales manager weren't pushy and explained everything so i could understand the process. I called two weeks later with a question about how something in the car worked and they were great, helped me figure it out over the phone. Highly recommend Kia of East Hartford.

service exceptional

by from wethersfield ct |

went in for oil change and trans. service. While doing their inspection they found that the battery needed replacement, and did so. Also they noticed that a tire was mismatched in size by a local tire shop and would cause the car to pull to one side. I would have never found this out if not for their attention to detail. I doubt any other service shop would have noticed. great job by great people.

I love my new car!

by from East Hartford, CT |

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your service. I love THE MERCEDES BENZ...