Kia of East Hartford

540 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 866-673-2064
Used 866-635-2445
Service 866-678-0761

Give us a try-you will not be disappointed!

Nicolai's Forte 5

by from Wethersfield,Ct. |

My dad and myself went to Kia of East Hartford and ended up taking my dad's new Forte 5 home that day! Very good experience with nice and easy to work with people who are not pushy. George and Dan were easy to work with and even the owner Jay come out to chat with us. Would highly recommend you go there if you are looking for a new or pre - owned vehicle.

Gil Michaud on Anthony and Kia of East Hartford

by from Newington, CT |

Anthony has given me excellent service in giving me the car that I wanted and as further advice I would come back to Anthony. The advice and service was beyond excellent. As far as future trade in's i would come back to him and Kia of East Hartford. Anthony is very dedicated in his position and as a salesman. Being a senior i find it difficult crossing in bridges and getting to the facility and service dept. Also having problems with my back, legs and joints and in going up and down stairs i dont do well, Im being accominated and its surprises me how much they helped me with everything.

car buying made very, very easy

by from West Hartford, CT |

Anthony Diaz is the man to see at Kia of EH. His patient and kind way, along with his caring manner, makes car buying a breeze. If you're looking for a new KIA, used KIA or just a car, make an appointment to see this man TODAY. You will not be sorry. Anthony put me in a new KIA for about what I was paying for my previous car--with a maintenance package. WOW! The entire staff is very nice. Go see them today.

Lease 2015 Kia Sorento

by from East Hartford, CT |

I am so thrilled with my lease of this car! Thom Broadhurst, Danny Pavao & Daniel Faria all went above and beyond to find the exact car that I wanted and get it financed. These men are true professionals! They made my experience a great one from the minute I walked in the door to the day the car was delivered to me. Thom alone spent hours going over all of the features that the car has with me, and when he asked me how I felt at the time, I truly felt overwhelmed with it all (in a good way of course). I have been driving this car for 17 days now and no one can wipe the smile off of my face! Thank you so much Kia of East Hartford!

Kevins Optima

by from Vernon,Ct. |

George was incredibly responsive and very helpful when I was shopping for a Kia. I initially had no plans on buying, but the dealership was able to put me in a much newer, better car than I had before for a comparable payment. Everyone I have dealt with thus far at the dealership has been very friendly and helpful.

Kia Optima

by from Marlborough, CT |

I just leased a 2015 Kia Optima from Kia of East Hartford from George Rodriguez. It was the easiest, most efficient car buying experience I have ever had. I literally called the dealership, gave them the information on my trade/buyout and told them what I wanted. The sales manager, Danny Pavao literally called me back within an hour and I was able to agree on a purchase over the phone. I found this unbelievable. In fact, I did not believe that when I got there, they would actually stick to their word and there would be some nightmare haggle process to endure. This did not happen. The car and paperwork was waiting, I arrived with my trade, and everything was processed in about an hour. I had been shopping for months and had experienced nothing but grief from the dealership where I had leased my two previous cars. I have nothing but positive things to say and everyone from the salesman, the sales manager, and the finance manager were on the same page and prepared for my arrival. I highly recommend this dealership and sales team to anyone looking to avert the hassles and haggles of a large, commercial dealership. If I needed another car tomorrow, I would go back there without hesitation.

Chucks New Kia

by from Berlin,Ct |

Great service from Kia East Hartford...special thanks to George Rodriguez and Dan Pavao for working with me. Excellent and highly recommended dealership.

2011 Sorento

by from Hartford,Ct. |

I am absolutely thrilled with the service I received. My car sales man George was very helpful and understanding of my needs and wants. I drove off the lot with a new car thanks guys!

Great Customer Service

by from Colchester, CT |

We went to the dealer after finding a used car on Cars.com but unfortunately it was sold by the time we got there. The sales rep, George, helped us find another car within our budget. The day we went to pick up the car, he was showing our son the car and noticed that the back wiper was not all the good and had it replaced. That is not something you see everyday.

New Optima

by from Waterbury,Ct. |

We came up from Waterbury and got the best deal here. We stopped at several other Kia dealers and we felt like just another # to the others. Treated right by Kia of East Hartford and George and Danny were both easy and great to work with.

Brookes ne car!

by from Plainville,Ct. |

Was looking for a car within my price range, George worked with me and was very helpful. The people here are very helpful and treat customers well. Didn't try to talk us into anything we weren't looking for. Great experience here!