David Stanley Kia

New 855-246-5143
Used 855-245-7391

07/07/14 Purchase of a 2015 Kia Sorento :

by from Lawton, Oklahoma |

We had an extremely efficient experience with everyone who assisted us at David Stanley Kia, especially Colean Bilby. They did not have the vehicle we wanted, so they picked it up at the train lot in Edmond, OK, detailed it, applied the protective coat to the outside and inside of the vehicle. During that time we worked with the finance man who had to "hand write" all the paperwork. We were also brought to the maintenance area to meet the supervisor and educated by Colean regarding the different systems in the vehicle and setting them up as well as operating them. She then took us to the vehicle and instructed us on all the devices, setting them up and operating them. She was very efficient and knowledgeable about this vehicle. We were also impressed with the positive attitude of all the employees who greeted and spoke with us while we were there for 5 hours. They served us Water, Animal Cookies, Coffee and Cappuccino too. All-in-all, we are very pleased with our vehicle, the dealership, the sales, finance and service employees. We would refer anyone to this dealership.

New Kia SOUL!!!

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

Both Jordon and Alana acted in a very professional way. Very nice and friendly.

Best Buying Experience I Have Ever Had!!!

by from Shawnee, Oklahoma |

Both Jordan and Alana performed in a very professional way.

Bought A New Forte YAY!!!!

by from oklahoma city, oklahoma |

sales person: Jordan Newby Buyer: Linda Rayfield Date of Sale: 6-28-14 The product was not hard to sell as I previoulsy had an '08 Kia which I dearly loved. jordan worked very hard to get me to the point where I could afford the payment on the new car. He worked with and finance so I am very pleased with the way things went. Congratulations on the new car dealership. I am happy to have a Kia dealership on the South side of town and very close to my home.