Chicago Motors

Chicago Motors

2757 NW 36th Street , Miami, FL 33142

Used 866-490-1479

EVERYONE APPROVED!!!! YOU WORK YOU DRIVE!!!!

1 of 1 review

Best independent dealer by far!!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

I had a great experience at Chicago motors! Not only was i a first time buyer, but i went to sooo many dealerships in Miami and was shocked at the dishonesty that many offered. For instance not to name any because i do not want to cause financial struggles to anyone, Many car lots i visited had different prices on vehicles, more money was added, the cars were not serviced before being live for the customers, the employees had minimal knowledge of the vehicles and were very pushy. Once i went to Chicago motors i was happy with the outstanding customer service they provided, and above all the transparency of the vehicles prices were very important to me. They worked with me for 7 HOURS! There finance managers were willing to work with me and help me with my purchase. And on top of all that there cars are ALL inspected before ever reaching the dealership for mechanical damage of any sort, so i was confident in my decision and the loyalty they offered. Last but not least i have 1 year warranty and free oil changes! not what i expected due to the fact that Chicago motors was the ONLY dealership to provide such services. I definitely recommend Chicago motors to first time buyers out there and People that have had the same misfortune as i have had with other dealerships out there!

(1-1 of 1 review)