Kellogg Valley Motors

(4.3) 6 Reviews

14418 AR Hwy107, Jacksonville, AR 72076

Great customer service. Friendly and professional!

by from Sherwood, Arkansas |

The sales and service crew are awesome! I've purchased a few used vehicles before, and my experience with Kellogg Valley Motors (by far) has been the best. My SUV was in great condition when I purchased it, but this team is always responsive to its basic maintenance needs and any repairs. They are always friendly, professional, and go above and beyond. In the winter, we'll be looking for a vehicle for my son. He's headed to college in Northwest Arkansas soon and a reliable vehicle is a MUST. Kellogg Valley Motors here we come! It'll be our first and last stop.

Horrible experience

by from Sherwood AR |

Worst experience ever! I am so thankful I did not purchase my vehicle here! Please beware !!!!

Wonderful staff, fast and easy!

by from Macon AR |

My wife and I bought a 2003 Lexus SUV we are just starting out & had no credit at the time. The manager & salesman went above and beyond so that we could leave that day with the vehicle the staff even stayed late to comply with our work schedule. Once we filled out our credit application it was smooth sailing from there, they asked what we could afford a month and got as close to the price as they could! I would suggest this car lot to anyone and I will be back as soon as it is time!

Repeat customer

by from North Little Rock |

Just purchased my fifth car from Kellogg Valley Motors. Obviously, I have been more than satisfied by my continuing to use KVM for all these years. Overall, I rate them a 5 star established business with very customer friendly personnel. I feel their manager has always been fair, forthright and did everything he could to be sure details were understood and when you drove off the lot,both knew you would come again!

EXCELLENCE

by from NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS |

I have purchased several high quality used vehicles from Kellogg Valley Motors. My last purchase an immaculate Torch Red Chevrolet Corvette it was "love at first site". With each experience I have been provided with a high quality vehicle, dealings with a professional staff, and the conveyance of excellent customer service from all staff. I recommend Kellogg Valley Motors to all my friends and family when they need a used vehicle. Actually my mother has just recently purchased a like new Honda Accord and she's thrilled with this car. Hey ! I'm "thrilled" she's happy and she got a great deal on a high quality, safe, and dependable vehicle. I strongly recommend if your looking for a used vehicle, first go see the good people at Kellogg Valley Motors.

Good place to buy a car!!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Just purchased a car from Kellogg Valley. Everyone was very friendly and all of the vehicles were very nice and accurately described, unlike some of the other dealerships we went to. They worked with us and helped us purchase the vehicle we wanted even though our credit was not great. Next time we are looking to purchase a vehicle this will be our first stop, and would highly recommend them to anyone doing the same!!!