CARite

CARite

5677 E Saginaw Hwy, Grand Ledge, MI 48837

Used 888-724-5964

Whatever you need, CARite has it!

Good place to buy a used car.

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My wife and I were looking for a larger car than we currently had. We test drove a couple cars, went to other dealerships, came back the next week and test drove a few other cars. Brad Boeve was the salesman who worked with us. Everyone was very patient while we were looking at several models. We were looking for something that could fit two giant breed dogs, carseats for kids and this and that requirement so we probably took longer than the average buyer. They did everything I would have expected a good car dealership to do and I would highly recommend them.

My New Equinox!

by from Lansing, MI |

This has been an amazing experience. Brad went 100% of the way looking for a car that would suit our needs and fit our budget. He emailed me photos, and stayed in communication until we found one that fit. There were no gimmicks, no pushing, just honest research and quality help getting us a new car. This is appreciated greatly, as we had several bad experiences elsewhere. I will, going forward, highly recommend Brad and the folks at CaRite to anyone that has a new or used automotive need! Thank you!

car purchase experience

by from Michigan |

You need to work with Brad! Very soft spoken, very up front, very easy to work with. I'm happy everything went so smoothly. If you are looking for a used vehicle, check out Brad at CARite. You will be happy you didi

Great Customer Service and Buying experience

by from Lansing, MI |

Kassandra was AWESOME she understood what I needed and my taste and got me the vehicle that I love today. I will be referring all my peeps here.

Great and awesome Service!!!

by from Potterville MI |

I highly recommend Carite for auto sales and purchases. Very honest and respectful.

Trevor Costello

by from Grand Ledge, MI 48837 |

Great Job! I was able to buy a car without leaving my desk. Trevor and Len did a wonderful job and i am very happy with the jeep.

looking for a car

by from Grand Ledge |

I recommend Trevor, he done alright by my book!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Lansing, MI |

The customer service provided to me by Brad Boever, a salesman at this company provided me excellent service in terms of information and customer relations. They took all of my concerns seriously, and fixed all of my concerns about the car by the end of the day. I am very satisfied with the quality and the price of the vehicle that I bought from this company.

Great service

by from lansing, MI |

Brad Boever was a great salesman and everyone here was extremely helpful. I would gladly recommend carite to anyone.

Wayne from Grand Ledge

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

I dealt with your rep Trevor Costello. He was extremely knowledgeable and willing to listen to my concerns about a vehicle. I would highly recommend him and your dealership to anyone with confidence.

False Advertising

by from Ithaca, MI |

I went to look at a car that was listed as having heated leather seats, a universal garage door opener, and a sunroof. Not only did the car lack those features, it also had wires hanging down from the steering wheel column that were capped with electrical tape, and I was told the price was non-negotiable. I wouldn't ever buy from this dealership.