CARite

Used 888-724-5964 Used 888-724-5964

Driven To Impress

Great experience

by from Potterville, Michigan |

We bought a car from Brad Boever at Carite. The experience was completely painless!! Everyone was very nice and helpful. They kept us updated when it took a bit longer for financing. They even washed the car again right before we left the lot. I would absolutely recommend CARite in Grand Ledge. Ask for Brad!

good service

by from lansing,MI |

very good service.Went the extra mile to get what we wanted and need.

Best experience ever

by from West Allis, WI |

I have had the greatest experience in buying a car with Carite. It took quite some time to get my loan to go thru. Kassandra Winter and her superior Bill were very patient. I am currently in Bankruptcy and they waited patiently for approval from my trustee. Once approved it was quite a process with a bank in my situation. Never have I seen such dedication to helping a customer and such friendly representatives when it comes to a purchase. I will recommend Carite to everyone I know and tell everyone about the experience. I was worried that it would not live up to the hype of what Carite is shown to stand for. My experience far exceeded what I ever thought I would get. The car I purchased was awesome!

excellent

by from Dansville, Michigan |

Very easy to work with....ask for Brad for a no nonsense, no hassle experience! In and out quick service....Excellent experience all together.

Love this place!

by from Lansing, MI |

Brad was very attentive to my needs and worked his hardest to get me exactly what I wanted! I've never felt more at home at any dealership.

Wow! Best Service ever!

by from Grand Ledge, Mi |

I have had such a wonderful experience finding the car perfect for me! Kassandra was ready and willing to find the exact things that I wanted and was so enjoyable to work with! She spent the entire day with me and her biggest priority was that she wanted me to have a car that I was totally in love with! I will recommend CarRite to anyone and everyone looking for a New or Used car and I definitely would use CarRite in the future! Thank you so much!

Top Notch, Hands Down Best Car Service Shop!

by from Eagle, MI |

Since the first time I stopped into this Carite in Grand Ledge, I was impressed. In my business, I train others in customer service, and I often use my experiences with Carite as examples of people who "totally get it" when it comes to meeting the needs of a customer. Rick Lamar, in service, is one of the most accommodating individuals I have ever met. There is absolutely NO gimmicks or "talking over my head", which women sometimes get in repair shops. I have never dealt with the sales side, but the service department here is top notch. Not only is this my only stop for anything car related now, but I often refer this place to others, and they have had the exact same experience. They go above and beyond to make everyone happy, even when the news isn't great. I can't imagine ever going anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Grand Ledge |

Easiest car buying/trade in experience ever! Cassandra was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. No haggling and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of in any way. I will look at vehicles here again.

Excellent

by from Lansing,MI |

The team was AMAZING. Super customer service & they made everything super easy for me. I've been to multiple different car dealerships & I am by far most impressed with CARite. Not only were they willing to help me build my credit but also were concerned about whether or not I would be able to afford the payments. Kassandra made sure I understood everything and my whole experience overall was a success. I would definitely recommend CARite to friends & family. Thank you!

GREAT SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE.

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

I worked with Brad Boever and he was awesome. He helped me find exactly what I wanted that I can afford. Everyone at the dealership has been amazing. The GM spent at least an hour with me going over financing options and answering every question I had. The service here is TOP NOTCH!