National Car and Truck Sales

(4.2) 6 Reviews

3100 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 702-642-2500 Used 702-642-2500

great buys tell them you saw harpers review

by from Henderson Nevada |

I bought a used 2007 Toyota corolla two years ago the car runs great and still running strong. I have recommended several people to the owner and he has kept his word the card are great. If course I've done my routine maintenance on the vehicle. They also have their own repair shop as well. Buying the vehicle was quick and simple . JOHN thank you the owner now is looking for my next vehicle.

Very Nice dealership and Very Good PeopleTo Woork

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

John the Owner was very kind. He took me home and picked me up and gave me a beautiful; 2005 Toyota Camry. This car is beautiful it has Leather Seats, V6, Sunroof fully luxury Car. I was treated so nice and Victor did so much to help me. I also thank Lobar the Finance company. The whole experience was so delightful. The cars have a lot of mileage on them, but they are very good reliable autos. The Garage that is owned by John are also very good quality mechanics If you want a very good used car dealership. I recommend this place. I like to also say, Cindy was also very polite and very kind hard working young lady. I also like the fact that you can have your mechanic inspect the car too. Everyone were so helpful.

this is small dealership but very professional

by from las vegas nv |

i bought a 07 cadillac, great car and the price very affordable, the customer service on the employee's was very profesional,i will recommend everyone to buy a car in this dealership, they have good cars and affordable, and they don't hide any thing from you,

AWESOME EASY FINANCE, GREAT CARS!!!

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

EXCELLENT SERVICE FRIENDLY GUYS FROM THE LOT BOY TO TE OWNWER GREAT FINANCE GUY VICTOR VERY KIND AND FRIENDLY, ALWAYS WANT TO HELP

Amazing staff-great experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

they were very friendly. made my buying experience easy, as I was super nervous to buy a car. they threw in lots of extras that I did not ask for. they were very generous. willing to help me out with the whole experience. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

National Car and Truck Sales responded to this review

September 30, 2015

Roxy thank you for the kind words. I'm glad both Mark and I could help you out... we appreciate your support and business!

Friendly but lacks polish

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everyone at the dealer was friendly and personable, but the overall experience was a bit cumbersome. There was not an emphasis on attention to detail on their part which led to some confusion and frustration, and it could have easily been avoided. It was also difficult to get an update on the financing process and there was no proactive communication from the dealer at all. Ultimately we were not able to make a deal, which was not the dealer's fault but we likely ended up wasting time that did not need to be wasted because the decision came down to what was a known condition at the start of the process. It would have been nice to skip the wait and the jumping through hoops since the outcome could have been predetermined.