The Car Store

5001 S Shields Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73129

Used 405-632-0000

Bad Dealership All Around

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

I bought a vehicle from The Car Store 8 months ago and have had nothing but a headache from them every since. To start I got nothing but a run around with repairs on the car even going as far as blaming other things for the problems and never fixing the car many times I brought it in. It was a very huge inconvenience taking it in for service since they are only opened during working hours and not on Saturday so you have to take time off work and lose money only for them not to fix it. My big problem is with the finance Dept. and Sara who claims she is the bank but yet contradicts herself when she states the bank won't work with anyone. So are you the bank or not. She won't even allow you to speak with the bank. I fell on hard times after a surgery and spoke with them on a weekly basis and even paid what I could. Wasn't even a month late and called to let them know I was coming in to make a full payment just to be turned down and won't except it and that the "bank" made the decision to come pick up my car. This is after i made payments every month since the car was bought. Even supplied hospital and surgery statements. Needless to say I have never heard of a bank or business not excepting money when your not even a month pass due and have been paying what you could. Not talking $5 $10 $20 either. $100's and staying in contact also. Oh and they like to talk in circles to confuse you and when you ask questions to try and understand they talk over you and repeat themselves and say that you are arguing. Do not waste your time or money on any crapper car on their lot. They will take full advantage of you and treat you like trash.

amazing service

by from oklahoma city oklahoma |

the car store is a awesome car dealer I really liked how friendly maylene was treated me like a person not just a customer she is one of the best sales persons I have encountered definitely will recomened to my friends

larry was a helpful sales person

by from Elk City, OK 73644 |

I was very happy with the employees service. Very professional. Would recommend a friend to buy a car from here.

Great Customer Service, I reccomend!

by from Oklahoma City |

I came in and I was greeted by Jessica. I immediately felt welcomed. She had great customer service and helped e with a lot and answered all of my questions perfectly.

The Car Store responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Dawnisha we greatly appreciate your business and dont forget about the referral fee of $200.00!!! Send your Friends and Family!!! Enjoy your 2006 Saturn Ion!!!

My awesome experience

by from Edmond, OK |

Jessica was very straight-forward and helpful. She didn't cut corners and made me feel very comfortable. I will be back.

Great Place to go

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

The people the there was very helpful, very friendly, and they did everything to make us happy. Maylene was our salesman and she was very helpful.... very proud customer.....

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Norman, Ok |

Out of all the places that couldn't finance me The Car Store was able to help me. They were very friendly and got me in and out with no problems at all. Great place to buy a car. Maylene was the perfect salesperson.

Great!

by from Oklahoma City |

Fast And Easy Approval And The People Were So Nice :)

Larry and the car store

by from Oklahoma City, O.K. |

Overall great customer service Larry did a great job in providing me with all the information I needed about my car so that anything I didn't understand he made sure I got and by the time I watched the video it was like a repeat of information.

nice ,clean facilty very friendly

by from wanette okla 74878 |

Jessica was very helpful we looked around till we found what I liked and could afford