Fenton Nissan of Knoxville

4515 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

New 877-206-4940
Used 866-535-4629
Service 866-938-2381

Fenton Nissan -Part of a Family of Dealerships since 1950. If it doesn't say Fenton...YOU PAID TOO MUCH!

Great place, even better salesman! (Phillip)

by from Maryville, Tn |

Great experience start to finish! I was lucky enough to get the best salesman I've ever dealt with. His name was Phillip and he is different than any other salesman I've seen, and I've seen a lot! You can tell he's honest, he doesn't pressure you at all, friendly, very laid back and so easy to get along with! He was also very knowledgable, answered all my questions to satisfaction! He really did all he could to help me out and to give me a very fair deal! I could tell he was working for ME not just a dollar bill! I wish all my experiences buying cars had been like this! The place was nice, clean, and had a great selection and all the staff was great! The only problem was it is easily missed. Had I not seen them on cars.com I'd never have known they were there. I'm glad I found them online as I will never go anywhere else and will never buy another car from anyone but Phillip! I am a very satisfied customer!

Very Satisfied!!

by from Knoxville TN |

Our salesman was very helpful and friendly. He went to the extreme to make sure that I was satisfied. What an amazing young salesman. I will surely come back to Fenton Nissan because of Uji and also send my friends here. I am very satisfied.

Very Pleased!

by from Knoxville TN |

Everyone was really kind. We didn't feel pressured at all. Our salesman was awesome. We would refer anyone to him and this dealership. Very Pleased!!!!

U Patel--Fenton Nissan

by from Knoxville |

Did great at helping us get the deal we wanted. Would recommend to anyone in the market for a car!

Great atmosphere!

by from Knoxville |

Ujji at Nissan was great! I did not feel pressured into a deal and they worked with me until I found the perfect car for me. I would definitely recommend to any one!

Fantastic!

by from Knoxville TN |

Our salesman is great. A real asset to the company. Would gladly do business again. Look for Ujjval Patel. Everyone is friendly, helpful. A great experience.

If You Need A Car Call Ujjval Patel!!

by from East Tennessee |

This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with!! The salesman was Awesome! I am very pleased with my purchase and the service I was given. If you need a car call Ujjval Patel at Fenton Nissan. Great group of people.

Salesman Ujji Patel

by from Knoxville, TN |

He is really good. Saved me lots of money. I can't tell you how much I appreciate him. He has answers for all the questions we have about our car. He has really good knowledge about all the cars.

Great Experience

by from Knoxville TN |

Salesperson very knowledgeable, no high pressure. It was a great experience. Ujji made my purchase a comfortable one.

Above and Beyond

by from Knoxville, TN |

My sales rep Ujji Patel done a wonderful job. He went above and beyond to help us

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Knoxville, Tn. |

Had a great car buying experience at Fenton Nissan in Knoxville. Ujjval Patel, the salesman was awesome to work with! He made the car buying experience less stressful. I highly recommend Ujjval and Fenton Nissan to other perspective buyers. I love my car and even after 2 months of my purchase Ujjval continues to check with me to see how the car is and if I'm enjoying it.