Fenton Nissan of Knoxville

Used 865-687-6111 Used 865-687-6111
Service 865-687-6111 Service 865-687-6111

Determined to Help

by from Knoxville,Tn |

Our Salesman, Caleb Pritchard, greeted us quickly and spent all the needed time to get us the Pathfinder we wanted. The trade in value of our vehicle was extraordinary. They did what it took for us to leave with our car. Thank you Caleb.

Extremely Helpful and Listened To My Needs

by from Oneida,TN |

Caleb Pritchard was very caring and helpful to me when I was choosing my new car. I explained to him what I wanted and the price I could afford. He was able to help me get the car I wanted and at an affordable price. I would HIGHLY recommend Fenton Nissan when purchasing you next vehicle and be sure to ask for Caleb. He will go the extra mile to make sure you have a good car buying experience. Thanks Caleb my family is loving their new Nissan Rogue Select.

Best place to buy a car in Tn

by from Charleston,SC |

I have been to several dealerships and as a single woman was dreading going to another,but when I walked in they made me feel right at home,the atmosphere was clean and inviting,everyone was so friendly.The salesman answered all my question straight forward and the sales manager Mr Scarbrough was very patient and pleasing to my needs,he was able to give me more than book value for my trade,I left satisfied and will be recommending them to family and friends.Thank you Fenton Nissan ...Happy Holidays!

Nissan Altima

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought a new 2015 Nissan Altima two days ago from Randall Miller at Fenton Nissan of Knoxville. They spent a lot of time finding me the perfect car and arranging financing and discounts. I was treated with respect and the facilities were very pleasant, including the offer of snacks, water, and coffee. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience.

Service, repair dept.

by from Knoxville TN |

Excellent service from Travis Thornton , Robert Riley and Sandra Moore! I really appreciate the care, time and extra effort. They all went above and beyond expectations. They were awesome! 10 Stars for them

Very Satisfied!!

by from Knoxville TN |

Our salesman was very helpful and friendly. He went to the extreme to make sure that I was satisfied. What an amazing young salesman. I will surely come back to Fenton Nissan because of Uji and also send my friends here. I am very satisfied.

Great place, even better salesman! (Phillip)

by from Maryville, Tn |

Great experience start to finish! I was lucky enough to get the best salesman I've ever dealt with. His name was Phillip and he is different than any other salesman I've seen, and I've seen a lot! You can tell he's honest, he doesn't pressure you at all, friendly, very laid back and so easy to get along with! He was also very knowledgable, answered all my questions to satisfaction! He really did all he could to help me out and to give me a very fair deal! I could tell he was working for ME not just a dollar bill! I wish all my experiences buying cars had been like this! The place was nice, clean, and had a great selection and all the staff was great! The only problem was it is easily missed. Had I not seen them on cars.com I'd never have known they were there. I'm glad I found them online as I will never go anywhere else and will never buy another car from anyone but Phillip! I am a very satisfied customer!

Very Pleased!

by from Knoxville TN |

Everyone was really kind. We didn't feel pressured at all. Our salesman was awesome. We would refer anyone to him and this dealership. Very Pleased!!!!

U Patel--Fenton Nissan

by from Knoxville |

Did great at helping us get the deal we wanted. Would recommend to anyone in the market for a car!

Great atmosphere!

by from Knoxville |

Ujji at Nissan was great! I did not feel pressured into a deal and they worked with me until I found the perfect car for me. I would definitely recommend to any one!