David Wilson's Toyota of Las Vegas

3255 E Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89104

New 888-375-1656 New 888-375-1656
Used 888-372-6829 Used 888-372-6829
Service 866-349-9518 Service 866-349-9518

With Toyota of Las Vegas, Buying a car is fun and hassle-free!

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I would like to take the time and thank David Bonilla for his excellent service provided to my husband and I on 8/18/15. He was beyond our expectations, very knowledgeable, attentive and would definitely recommend his services to anyone! David made our car shopping experience a very smooth, pleasant and no pressure on us. Thank you for having amazing people like him there. :)

Great car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I had a great experience buying and selling a car at David Wilson Toyota. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and knowledgeable and no one was too salesy or pushy and I had a great time working with Jeremy, Oswaldo, and Ted. They are all great guys and genuinely cared about helping me sell my truck for a good price and get into a new car. I would definitely recommend going here if you need a new or certified preowned vehicle in Las Vegas.

Awesome people!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I would like to thank David Bonilla for helping me on 07/31/2015 you definitely go out of your way to make sure your customers are satisfied and happy, and giving the opportunity to leave the company with their car. I also, would like to thank the finance team and David's boss for helping in everyway possible. You guys are truly awesome. God bless, and thank again!! Regards, Velma Fleming

Great Service, careing people

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Bought a RAV 4 -this was my 3rd Toyota from this dealership. The people here are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. David Wilson's Toyota has the best team. Burnett Newkirt was very thorough with instructions and going over all features on my new car. I was very comfortable making this purchase.

Good deal Good Salesman

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

We wanted a good deal but did not know what kind of Toyota we wanted so looked at a lot of cars first with one salesman then we met James and he helped us find the perfect car. It was our first time seeing a Venza and it had everything we wanted all in one car so it worked perfect. He showed us so much in that car that I wanted it but I want a good deal and got a good deal thank you James. He took time with everything and helped me set up phone and music. This is a good store.

James Johnson is the best in the business!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We had an excellent experience with James. He was so patient and kind and helped us negotiate an incredible price! It truly felt like he cared about us as people rather than just customers. James always made sure we had our questions answered. He thoroughly explained everything to us even before we could think of asking. We were surprised when he offered to deliver the car to our house since it was far away, but he did exactly as promised! James went well out of his way to help us out. Having gone through the car buying process 4 times already, James was definitely the best salesman we ever dealt with and no doubt our next purchase will be from James. He is simply the best!

I found an angel

by from Henderson, NV |

My friends went with me to Toyota of Las Vegas and after meeting and spending some time with James Johnson my friend Tony told me we had found the right guy. I had no idea what to do at the end of my lease or even when it would end since I came from out of state. James not only showed me that I was less than a month from end he also showed me how to get a fresh new Corolla for about the same payment. Now I have fresh Toyota Care and warranty, no worries and a new salesman for life. Thank you for showing me how Toyota Touch works.

The way it ought to be!!!

by from Henderson, NV |

My experience with this dealership began with a quick call to check inventory before driving across town. I spoke with James Johnson who was very helpful. Within a few minutes of hanging up the phone, I received a text message with his information in it. Upon our arrival at the dealership, we were warmly greeted by the receptionist and told that James would be right with us and to have a seat. James came over and introduced himself and we spent a few minutes getting to know each other. He asked us what we were looking for and immediately took us to begin looking at cars. We had already been looking and shopping and knew what we were looking for. We found the car that we liked within 5 minutes and test drove the vehicle. James was very helpful telling us about the features and simply making conversation to help us feel like we had known him for years. The negotiation was quick and easy and we ended up with the Avalon that we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. Overall, in our opinion, this is the way that buying a car ought to be. Everyone at the dealership could not have been nicer and this experience could not have been better in my opinion. We had shopped at other dealerships, including another Toyota dealership in the area, but the experience that we had at David Wilson's Toyota of Las Vegas was second to none.

Very nice and not pushy at all

by from Las Vegas |

James Johnson was my salesman. Very nice and not pushy at all. I came to test drive a car, but had to leave my husband home sick in bed. He suggested that we drive it to him so he could have his opinion. I dragged my hubby out of bed and made him test drive it. He loved it and went back to bed, lol! Thank goodness we did that because if I would've waited until he was better I would've missed out on this great vehicle.

I went into Toyota not knowing what to expect

by from Las Vegas |

I went into Toyota not knowing what to expect. My brother Hector and I were kindly greeted by Miki, and introduced to Mr. James Johnson. We filled him in on what I had in mind, which was potentially a used car purchase. James took us to the lot and we went around. I found one used car which I wasn't completely convinced with, especially after the numbers were presented. Hector and I then began discussing the possibility of a new car. We informed James and he was more than happy to show us what was in stock, still within my price range. I began looking at the 2015 Camrys and began to have a change of heart. I was extremely pleased in the sense that James was not the least bit pushy when it came to any purchase. He simply showed us the options, and kept in mind what I could and couldn't afford. Not once was he pushy, or came across as if he was only trying to make a sale. It was a beyond pleasant experience, especially since I am a first-time car buyer. It was definitely a huge commitment to make but all the staff made it a very smooth process from the point we were greeted until we left the dealership. They explained everything in great detail and answered any questions I had. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the way I was treated at DW Toyota. I would like to thank you, Miki, Alex, and James for being so great to work with. I am definitely a very happy customer!