235 Middlesex Turnpike, Old Saybrook, CT 06475

New 888-296-2918
Used 888-295-5694
Service 888-296-6891

Connecticuts NEW Hyundai Alternative! Free delivery anywhere in New York or New England!!

Great experience

by from Plainfield, CT |

Extremely friendly staff, knowledgeable team, excellent service

March 25, 2015

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that our staff assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Best regards, Jeff Bellinger, jbellinger@saybrookhyundai.com

Hundai of Old Saybrook Ct. Customer Service

by from Old Saybrook Ct |

Enen though Steve was the salesman, It gave me the feeling that all the other participants cared and wanted me to have a good experience at your Dealership.

July 28, 2015

Joan, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Steve and our team work incredibly hard to exemplify the Old Saybrook Hyunda commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Leo Isif, lisif@saybrookhyundai.com

A great dealership with very friendly staff.

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

A very nice, friendly atmosphere. A very knowledgable staff. I would recommend this dealership to anyone without hesitation, and the car drives great.

Amazing Deslership! Great People!

by from Old Saybrook CT |

I felt absolutely no pressure from anyone, but they all were so very helpful! The employees and management seemed genuinely happy to be there and so very helpful! Leo went above and beyond to make sure that I walked away with the car that I wanted and was more than comfortable with my purchase. I would buy a car from them again without hesitation!

July 18, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Tonya! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that our team was able to provide you with the pressure-free and comfortable service and that Leo went above and beyond for you. He is indeed a great asset to our team! Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Leo Isif, lisif@saybrookhyundai.com

Timely service,clean facilities

by from Old SaybrookvCt |

Repair was done on time with minimal wait. Was able to purchase replacement part on my own and bring in for replacement

July 5, 2015

Gary, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Old Saybrook Hyundai for your vehicle needs. Best, Roland Allard, rallard@saybrookhyundai.com

Great dealership

by from Meriden CT |

Very polite& courteous. Was on time & reviewed everything. From buying the car from Mike Russo to the service, has been an enjoyable experience.

Hyundai Accent car buying

by from Old Saybrook, Ct |

Sales consultant Trish Drum was exceptional. She made car buying an enjoyable experience. My wife and I loved her. She made the whole process as smooth as possible. We are recommending her and the Old Saybrook dealership to family and friends.

great staff, sparkling facilities

by from old saybrook, ct |

I found all the staff to be extremely polite, no high pressure and I appreciate that they really worked with me to make a deal that works best for my situation. Hoping service department is as great sales.

Great Experience

by from Old Saybrook CT |

Friendliness and concern that all our questions were answered and understood was most appreciated. These were immensely useful and greatly helped us make the decision to buy our new car from your dealership.

Exceptional Experience!

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

My salesperson Trish was the best! None of that old fashion high pressure car salesperson, she listened to me and made my first car leasing a pleasure. Over and above, she came to my rescue at the train station when my staring wheel locked! A great salesperson who made this customer very happy.

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

Friendly staff - no pressure atmosphere, beautiful facility. It was a pleasure dealing with Sales Consultant, Mike Russo. I would recommend this dealership to anybody.