MNI Auto Sales LLC

MNI Auto Sales LLC

4930 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92115

Used 866-586-7815

!Family owned and operated, our dealership is dedicated to offering high-quality, pre-owned vehicles.

This dealer is the best in San diego

by from San Diego CA |

MNI Auto Sales helped me get financed, Jeff was upfront honest about the vehicle i was purchasing. I am really happy with the car i purchased and will recommend those purchasing a vehicle go to MNI Auto sales LLC and Speak with Jeff.

used tundra

by from Chula Vista, CA |

I will start by saying that Jeff does his best to help people in virtually any situation to finance a car. I am about 11 months out of bankruptcy with a 24k a year job and he got me financed. The reason i did not purchase is because i did not fall in love with the truck(2000 toyota tundra 2 wheel drive) during the test drive and did not feel the $286 a month was worth it. He told me the truck went thru a quality inspection and professional detail prior to the test drive. I do not blame him for the truck being dirty, i blame the person detailing the cars on the lot. The truck had a Metallica C.D in the center console as well as cigarettes in the ashtray. The truck, for the most part, did seem reliable and mechanically sound, especially considering the age. I noticed it seemed in need of new front shock absorbers during the test drive. However considering the truck's age and mileage, i am not surprised. However, i feel if they did a good inspection they should have replaced the shocks before putting it on the lot. If i am being too picky for a used car lot and a 14 year old truck, then i just need to wait until i am ready to buy something in better shape. Lastly i will reitterate that Jeff is a good salesman trying to make honest deals. I do not feel he tries to hide anything. Just bear in mind you typically get what you pay for and this was no exception.

bought a car today!!!!!!

by from san diego,CA |

Came to MNI auto sales llc looking for the right car , low and behold i found it. not only that the staff was real thorough and not to mention pleasant. had a great experiance as a first time shopper.!!!

"2004 Audi A6"

by from San Diego CA |

You couldn't ask for any better service then these guys gave us . we went to other dealership and didn't get the service that MNI Auto Sales gave us. I would tell anyone that was looking for a car to come to you guys I rated you as a 10.

Comforting and Warm Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I went to look at a '04 Ford Escape that was advertised. I first met Michelle (owner) who was so genuine and sweet during the whole time I was there. Giving me advice about future buying, not caring if I didn't end up buying there vehicle. Michelle knows her stuff. I was looking for a new (to me) SUV for months and months getting so stressed over all the dealers I met. MNI auto really sold me a great SUV and I built a new,great relationship where I can come back with the Escape any time in the future for detailing and repair options. MNI auto sales is really new, but it such a quality dealer. It just felt right buying the SUV from Michelle and her husband (Nelson) who is also a very down-to-earth person. Visit there lot, it will be a warm, inviting experience.