Car Choice 2

5001 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 888-221-1052

Outstanding

by from Hampton, VA |

Purchased a car from Kip today. When everybody said no Kip and his team made it happen. Went to purchased a 2005 Honda Accord the car was already sold a little disappointed but Kip put me in a newer model fewer miles with the payments in my budget. I really had an excellent experience with Car Choice 2 Kip was very nice not pushy and he went over and beyond to help me get the car of my dreams. Thank you so much.

Highly Recommend

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I had been shopping around for a used SUV for a few weeks with my husband online and me and my mother decided to go look at a few we found. Most of the dealerships were worn down and didn't even have the car I came to see, so we decided to hit up Va Beach Blvd. I saw a few SUVs in the Car Choice II parking lot so we pulled in to look around. I was able to get up to the vehicle before i was approached by a salesman, which is good i don't like being hounded the second i get out of my car. The gentleman, Tony, was very nice answered all the questions i had and even showed me some other options that might have fit my budget and the kind of car i was needing. They were very helpful and didn't pressure me into buying anything that day because i wanted to come back in a few days with my husband. They called me up to see if i was still interested in the car and if i was going to be able to bring my husband up to look at it with me. Not only did I get a better car than i was looking for, (I ended up with a 2011 Traverse) I also got it at a fantastic price. The buying process was super easy and their supervisor, Bobby, was very helpful. The owner of the company, Alex, even came in to check and see how everything was going and made sure all my needs were met. While waiting on all my paperwork to finish up my husband even ended up finding a Cadillac that he absolutely loved. So we ended up trading in my old car, a 2010 Mazda 3, for the cadillac as well! I got MORE than a fair deal on my trade in which made the Cadillac price cut in half because they were already working with us to make sure we stayed within our budgets. And they must be good, because i bought my car three weeks ago and noticed my mazda is no longer sitting on their lot! I highly recommend this company, it was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience that I have had so far. There are a lot of car dealerships in this area, but i won't be going anywhere else when it's time for a new car.

Nice people, poor communication

by from Chesapeake |

Lack of communication from Owner,Manager and mechanic was very poor. This caused delays in purchasing, repairs etc... Very unorganized and they are to small with poor infrastructure to support being a reputable high end dealership.