Off Lease Auto Outlet

Used 888-251-5892 Used 888-251-5892

Your New Car Alternative

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

by from Robertsdale, AL |

I hate car shopping and was dreading it, but the experience my husband and I encountered at Off Lease Auto Outlet was a pleasant surprise. Our salesman, Carl, was professional, easy to deal with, and took care of everything we agreed to. The owner, Mr. Booth, was courteous, knowledgeable, and exceeded our expectations and Tom was easy to deal with on the financing. The service "after the sale" has been great. By far our best car-buying experience from a dealer. Will definitely do business with them again.

Greatest experience buying a used car ever!

by from Mobile, Al |

The best experience I have ever had buying a car. Gave them the top price I was going to pay and walked out with the car that my daughter loves. Everyone was very professional from Carl the salesman that I dealt with to Kelvin the other salesman that we met to the finance guy Michael. Everyone was great. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good used car.

Great experience!

by from Daphne, Al |

James Jessee and the staff of Off Lease were great! They had upfront pricing and a hassle-free financing experience with Mike. I left with the Accord I wanted at a lower payment BY FAR, than other local dealers quoted me for the exact same car. I recommend Off Lease Auto Outlet to anyone looking for a pre-owned, quality car.

never again!!!!

by from Fairhope, AL |

Terrible place to buy a car! Everything I was told about car I bought was untrue! It was not disclosed that car had been totally repainted. Next day it wouldn't start! They did fix problem but it took them 10 days! Refused a loaner car! Title app sent in wrong , not as requested.